In which age is permissible to get marry by Shariah Low????

daywalker

Yes,Alhamdulillah.She may reach pubertety but she still stays a child as she is not mentaly,emotional,and physical mature.She is a baby.
:wasalam:
How do you know she didn´t reached the maturity in mentaly,emotionally and physically? what is the defination of physically maturedness? being able to bring a child in the world?
Why dont you inform your selfe brother more Inshallah which ages are ages of chidren by almost all Lows in the world,which are brought by analises and investigations on all children of the world.
statistic has been allready given in the forum before, feel free to search inshallah.
You will find everywhere that the girl or boy of 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 etc... are chidren Alhamdulillah.
if you say children then is children. Rules handles with puberty. some people are clever at age of 8, some are still dumb at 20. so age proves nothing.
If I baby of 9 or 10 years can bring so imporante decision like is a marriege and get married,why do not she work for example as she is by you an adolt persone!!!????
work as what? Man is responcible for work and not woman.
Who will give emloyment to a baby/child!!!!???
if a baby has ability to do any work, he may do it. if a girl or boy reached the puberty , he/she get married.
My mother used to give money cause i used to keep clean my room and keep it neat.
As a work is great resposablity which can only take adolt persones,marriege is too even more great responsabilty Alahmdulillah.
marriege is responcibility not only upon a wife but also pon a husband. and prophet(sw) is Idol for muslim how to act and help their wife at home.
Ofcourse noone would give a emloyment to this baby/child as she is not ready for so great responsability becasue she is a CHILD.Alhamdulillah.
how come working as a secretary or in garments to being married?
Inshallah brother get inform your selfe of which ages are children and of which ages are adult persones.And Allah knwos the best.[/COLOR]

None person can say who is adult and who is not.according to my mother i am adult, but according to my aunty i am not.
The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines a child as "every human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier."

since when UN controls the human mentality? was it present at time of Adam?
and comment of UN neccesary to you and the action of prophet(sw) neneccesary to you?
Why dont you look in civil and criminal responsabiltiy of children.You will see how much there position is diffrent that the position of adolt persones,as they are children.

[/QUOTE]
why what marriege to do with criminal crime?
SubhanAllah to Allah Almighty,but there was not any necesry for consumating this marriege before hazrat Aisha become enough mature.:astag:
why suddenly you are feeling there was no need, when none of sahaba(radiallahu taala anhu) didn´t think like you?
Allah knows the best.But if I do not know brother how much mature Hazrat Aisha was,how do you know waht she knew and waht she did not knew and how much she was mature??? You do not have proofs neither.

i dont need proof cause prophet(sw) action is the proof , and that is the right one.
Do you realy think that a child of 6 years of her life can mature so much for so short time.
can you remember what happend at age of 9?
It is not possible that she was not a baby for almsot 3 years of her life,and babys do not know almost nothing SubahnAllah.
at age of 6 a child can memorise quran wehre we dumb peoplea t age of 20 can memorise an essay.
by that it is not possible taht she could mature for 2-3 years from baby in adlot perosne who knows so imporante issue like it is marrige,and it is imposible that she can bring so imporate deccission for marriege SubahnAllah.And Allah knows the best,
you are assuming and saying Allah knows the best? if Allah knows the best, why are you assuming sister? remaining silent doesnt bring any sin if you dont have any knowledge."Who ever belive in The Last Day should speak with good or keep him selfe siliente"!!!!!!
Dear brother,Allah does not forced noone against his own will.The most smart ones are those who repet thier own knowlodge.

and who forced whom?
And brother,Inshallah if you do not have have a proof 8ayah) for aloowing baby/child marriege Inhshallah keep your selfe silente brother.

what is the defination of a child? as we have allready said In Islam a man or woman can get married if she or he reached his puberty. with being child or not child, it doesnt matter.
As Allah subhan we teala sais:"Who ever belive in The Last Day should speak with good or keep him selfe siliente"!!!!!!
same to all of us, as you are claiming prophet(sw) did unneccessary things.

IslamicGirl24

Sister its not about "child marriage"!!
Islam states that when a boy/girl hits puberty he/ she NO longer remains a child... right??
Since Aisha R.A did reach puberty at 9 years so she no longer remained a child, she became mature!

daywalker

I said it was not necessery for mariagge to be consumated with 9 years Asstagfirullah, becouse we are saying about consumating mariagge with a CHILD, Asstagfirullah. Inshallah sister that you understand what means CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what should we say? prophet(sw) didn´t do it?
Would you alow to your child/baby one day Inshalah to get marry with 8 years and consumate her mariagge with 9 years Asstagfirullah???If YES, HOW??????
who told us to consumate with 9 year child? 9 or 20, doesnt matter. its about puberty. some kids at age of 9 looks like 16, do you believe me or not. my sister in law is 17, who is german, but looks like 28. nobody is aying you to go ahead and consumate with 9 year kids.

and prophet(sw) didn´t make it fard or sunnah to let marriege your kids at age of 9-13.

The Holy Prophet of Allah, Muhammad bin 'Abdullah (saw) had Said, "One who is bestowed with children by the Almighty Allah, should give them good names, fine training and education and get them married when they gain adulthood. In case if they are not married, and they transgress the limits of virtue, the father will be held responsible".

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Sorry if I took the wrong statement..

I know what a child means sister Asja! Everyone knows that!
Why are you constantly saying that it was not necessary for the marriage to be consumated with 9 years??

QUOTE]

:salam2: sister

It is fine sister for the sake of Allah.

But if you know sister waht means a child,how can you understand a marriege with one innocent baby/child??? Subhan Allah.

Yes dear sister Alhamdulillah,it was not necceserry to consumate marriege with 9 year of hazrat Aisha as she was baby/child!!!! Alhamdulillah they could wait for conusmation of marriege untills she be enough mature for something like that.

Hazrat Aisha could memorise hadith as she was married with our Prophet s.a.w.s but without conumation of marreige untill she reachs her maturity.

Do you have ayah sister for aloowing baby/child marriege???If not how can you say it is aloowed????

And Allah knows the best

daywalker

But if you know sister waht means a child,how can you understand a marriege with one innocent baby/child??? Subhan Allah.

Yes dear sister Alhamdulillah,it was not necceserry to consumate marriege with 9 year of hazrat Aisha as she was baby/child!!!! Alhamdulillah they could wait for conusmation of marriege untills she be enough mature for something like that.

Hazrat Aisha could memorise hadith as she was married with our Prophet s.a.w.s but without conumation of marreige untill she reachs her maturity.

Do you have ayah sister for aloowing baby/child marriege???If not how can you say it is aloowed????
Sister stop going around circle, there is no ayah about marrieng 2 years child. period. let come direct topic. did prophet(sw) sin by this act?
or what we are achiving by saying there was no neccesity? do we wanna give any verdict that its haram to marry if you have reached puberty but you are 10 or 16?

IslamicGirl24

Sorry if I took the wrong statement..

I know what a child means sister Asja! Everyone knows that!
Why are you constantly saying that it was not necessary for the marriage to be consumated with 9 years??

QUOTE]

:salam2: sister

It is fine sister for the sake of Allah.

And Allah knows the best

You keep on taking the wrong meaning sister!!!

Didn't I say that WHEN A CHILD REACHES PUBERTY HE/SHE NO LONGER REMAINS A CHILD!!!

Islaam has allowed the marriage to take place if and only if the boy/ girl has reached puberty right?? So, it means that when a boy/girl reaches puberty he/she can marry even if people consider them as a "child"???

daywalker

Didn't I say that WHEN A CHILD REACHES PUBERTY HE/SHE NO LONGER REMAINS A CHILD!!!
in last 10 post has been mentioned this by other brother and sisters. but sister dont care about this defination, and is using her emitional aspects to define child/puberty.

IslamicGirl24

Let me tell you what the problem is... you are using the wrong word.."child"

No one knows when the child is mature! If you would ask my mother, she would say that I am still a "child" even though I am 14!
If you ask my sister, she would say that I am a grown up now.

So, we consider a child as a "child" in view of our OWN opinions! One can NOT say that at the age of 18 a child become a grownup! Because its not the truth.....

there is not a boundary line between childhood and grown-up hood (lolz! Look at my expression)

IslamicGirl24

in last 10 post has been mentioned this by other brother and sisters. but sister dont care about this defination, and is using her emitional aspects to define child/puberty.

Sister, don't be harsh! Sister Asja has the right to ask. She is just taking longer time to understand..

InshaAllah she will understand whta we are trying to say...

daywalker

Sister, don't be harsh! Sister Asja has the right to ask. She is just taking longer time to understand..

InshaAllah she will understand whta we are trying to say...
Sister i wasn´t hursh, asking one thing and repeating samething after has been answered 10 time, isn´t same!

anyway i am abrother.

though i apologize s´to sister asja if she felt hurt. if she ponders over the word puberty and medical defination, she may able to catch the fact inshallah, may Allah help her.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams brothers and sisters wow, I cant belive this tread is still open,
Islam is prefect and Our Beloved Prophet did nothing wrong in marrying Aisha R A so please stop debating this and every one putting in their opinions. It is a fact that Rasoul SAW married her at a young age FULL STOP. and we are very lucky , as her pure mind was able to bring so much benifit and knowledge of Islam and the ways of our prophet to mankind,
w/salams

IslamicGirl24

Sister i wasn´t hursh, asking one thing and repeating samething after has been answered 10 time, isn´t same!

anyway i am abrother.

though i apologize s´to sister asja if she felt hurt. if she ponders over the word puberty and medical defination, she may able to catch the fact inshallah, may Allah help her.

Ooops! I was wrong, Again!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

(what I'm about to write is directed towards *EVERYBODY* participating in this thread..reading it and/or posting in it)

Let's approach this issue from this aspect..

Let's assume that from the Qura'an we can bring a *diamond clear* ayaah allowing the marriage of "children" (according to what a couple of us said)..and let's say we can bring a *diamond clear 100% authentication-concrete* hadith..also allowing the marriage of "children"

WHAT WILL WE DO THEN?

a. Are we going to think that Allah (swt) is unfair and unjust and we reject His will/command? (astaghfirullah al-'aliy al-adheem)

OR

b. Are we going to doubt the noble character of Rasulullah (saaws) and think how DARE he marry a child? (astaghfirullah al-adheem)

Either way we will be thinking of A VILE THING!..we would have tossed ourselves into a dangerous and murky lake of water with SHAITAN waiting at the bottom DYING to drag us DOWN! (ao'otho billah!)

I read the article sister Safiyah posted..and I spent hours last night reading into the authentic sources either giving the age of Sayidatina Aisha (raa) and/or rebuttling the *very article* posted...of course..now that I know what is correct it is my duty to say that the article posted is *faulty* and it even contain quotes NOT present in the books quoted..in other words the writer *made up* quotes..he cut certain quotes and even MISREAD words in Arabic!..sobhanallah (and sister Safiyah..please do not take this as a claim made against *you*..I still say jazaki allah khair for spending the time to look it up for our benefit :)..but I am telling what I have learned as it is my duty)

While reading a study made (specifically rebuttling this article)..and while I was consumed in going back and forth between the two to re-read and re-check certain points...

SOMETHING DAWNED ON ME

and I was with all honesty DISGUSTED with myself...I thought *shame on my nafs from now until qiyama*...because this poor nafs followed its fallible whims and FORGOT who Allah is and who His prophet is and it was researching "justice" and having "doubts" about nothing but a mere NUMBER!..sobhanallah..I felt shaitan swirming within the bounds of my nafs..I hated myself wallahi!

Whether Sayidatina Aisha (raa) was 9..19..29..or 39 when she married..it should NOT matter to us..whether Rasulullah (saaws) accepted that right away..made arrangements..rejected it..doubted it..it should NOT matter to us

Rasuluallah is OUR PROPHET..Rasulullah is OUR INTERCESSOR ON QIYAMA..when all (even prophets from Adam to Jesus..pbut) will call out *MYSELF, MYSELF*..Rasulullah will call out *MY UMMAH, MY UMMAH*..he (saaws) will even ask Allah that he interceedes for those who ONLY bared witness to *LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH*..they only witnessed *THERE'S ONE GOD*..they didn't even ACKNOWLEDGE his prophethood!!!...how can we then expect to stand before him (saaws) and ask that he intercedes for us with allah??? when we are having doubts about his morals and his character in a matter stabbed into hearts by none other than the KUFFAR???!!!!!! because they want to find *ANYTHING* against our Beloved (saaws)..to make us reject him and thus reject Allah (swt) (ao'otho billah wa astaghfirullah)

Wallahi if Rasulullah was alive I would have gone to kiss his feet so he'd pardon me for thinking for a *second* that there's something wrong with him taking Sayidatina Aisha for a wife at that age!!!..because ao'otho billah..I doubted something about him (saaws)..I doubted the very core of his morals!!!..and I am so ashamed..I am so ashamed!!!..and I pray that Allah forgives me..

We need to drop this topic brothers and sisters..if some people are committing wrong or unacceptable actions (according to our individual definition)..then we should realize that they will answer to Allah..do not wonder how it relates to Rasulullah (saaws) or about the fairness or injustice of anything that had to do with him..I do not know how we can even discuss this..I don't know how *I* dared to discuss this and actually *answered to it*..I should have said Allah Knows best and kept my mouth closed and my mind preoccupied with something else so I do not have shaitan raptured at the provoking of ill in my nafs he accomplished (ao'otho billah from him)!

Please brothers and sisters..the age issue is NOT IMPORTANT..it does NOT change ANYTHING...because at the end of the day we need to Remember who Mohammad is (salawto rabbi wa salamoho alayh) and who Aisha is (radha allaho 'anha wa ardhaha)...

THE FIRST IS OUR BELOVED WHOM WE BEAR WITNESS THAT HE IS A MESSENGER AND A PROPHET TO US...AND THE LATTER IS *OUR MOTHER*..WE ARE *THE BELIEVERS* AND SHE IS *OUR MOTHER*..

We need to stop..if we do not want to shame ourselves in the sight of Allah we need to stop..we do not need to prove anything EVEN TO OURSELVES..because if we believe all we can say is *SAME'ENA WA 'ATA'ANA*..and because if we are true believers then when we hear or read a thing *tainting the beauty* of our Prophet (may my soul and the souls of my loved ones from the nearest to the furthest be a sacrifice for him!) we only need to remember the nobleness of his character and how he did not accept ERRING even upon his loved ones when he once said *IF FATIMA BINTU MOHAMMAD STOLE, I WILL CUT HER HAND*...he (saaws) said that about HIS OWN DAUGTHER and she was (raa) one of the dearest and most beloved people to him!!!...PONDER UPON THIS!!!..and inshallah you will realized exactly what I wish each of you to realize

Please do not take my words as an attack..take it as an advice from a sister worried about herself..and her brothers and sisters in deen..and I pray that you see the right in them..and reject the wrong..but at the end..know the gravity of the issue to your nafs and your belief

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
How do you know she didn´t reached the maturity in mentaly,emotionally and physically? what is the defination of physically maturedness? being able to bring a child in the world?

Maturity of persone includes physical, mental, and emotional develpment of one persone. Do you think that for health of 14 year old child is good to give a birth of onother child. Child is giving birth to onother child, Astagfirullah.

statistic has been allready given in the forum before, feel free to search inshallah.
Dear brother when you are so kind why do not you search it again for all of us and post it hear so we can all read it Inshallah although some of us already know for those statistics Allhamdullilah.

if you say children then is children. Rules handles with puberty. some people are clever at age of 8, some are still dumb at 20. so age proves nothing.
So you are admiting that 9 year all baby that has reached pubertey is still a CHILD???? Ages prove many things brother, please lets not try in vailed to prove opositive of this.

work as what? Man is responcible for work and not woman.

Who sais this brother??? You??? Allhamdullilah that woman is also responcible for work and the best example for that is Hazret Khadiya(may Allah be pleased with her), so dear brother refrain yourselfe from bringing up your own subjective opinions and conclusions, Inshallah.

if a baby has ability to do any work, he may do it. if a girl or boy reached the puberty , he/she get married.
My mother used to give money cause i used to keep clean my room and keep it neat.
Please dear brother stick to objectivity and your own opinions.Only work that baby can do is cry, sleap, and eat, if we can call this work And dear brother there are different categorias of work.. I hope you know that. This is very strange for me to hear that mother is paying to her child to clean up his room. Child should to that without paying anything.

marriege is responcibility not only upon a wife but also pon a husband. and prophet(sw) is Idol for muslim how to act and help their wife at home.
In Islam there are no Idols brother, Asstagfirulah.Praise be to Allah. Our beloved Prophet is our best example for us but not an Idol.

how come working as a secretary or in garments to being married?

I will answer you with question. What secretary has to do with marriage or Islam?????????????

None person can say who is adult and who is not.according to my mother i am adult, but according to my aunty i am not.
Offcouse we can say who is adult and who is not. By you brother nobody can say who is a baby either, as by you babys can work and get married.

since when UN controls the human mentality? was it present at time of Adam?
and comment of UN neccesary to you and the action of prophet(sw) neneccesary to you?
Why dont you look in civil and criminal responsabiltiy of children.You will see how much there position is diffrent that the position of adolt persones,as they are children.

Do you even know brother what are UN??? They are bringing decleration about human rights an many other declarations and by them childrens are all those persone who are still in adolescency,persone untill age of 19.
They have brought a conslision by medaicl and scientisc reports whivch have been tested on childrens all over the world!!!!!

Are you trying to say that there declarationa dn definistion of children ages is NOT TRUTH??? How can you say that??? When everys reasonalbe persone knows that deleration of UN are truth,Alhamdulillah.

And brother,what for the sake of Allah Adam s.aw.s has to do with UN???I think nothing.

why what marriege to do with criminal crime?

I did not said merriege has something to do with crimianl crime,I said age are releted with criminal low,Alhamdulillah.But i thought you already know taht brother.I guess I was wrong, apologise.

why suddenly you are feeling there was no need, when none of sahaba(radiallahu taala anhu) didn´t think like you?

How do you know that brother??? please bring us proofs Inshallah.

i dont need proof cause prophet(sw) action is the proof , and that is the right one.

But The Ullama does not agree with the age of hazrat Aisha!!!!And that is why we do not know.

can you remember what happend at age of 9?

Ofcourse I can Alhamdulillah. I played with a dools Alhamdulillah,like every child.Child is a child,it will always stay only a child.
at age of 6 a child can memorise quran wehre we dumb peoplea t age of 20 can memorise an essay.
[/COLOR]

Yes brother,Alhamdulillah.child can memorise Holy Quran with 6 or 9 years but does not say nothing about his knowlodge and his maturity.This child knows Holy Quran but he does not know a life,because he is a baby.

same to all of us, as you are claiming prophet(sw) did unneccessary things.

Astagfirulah brother.:astag: I have never said that,you did.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Sister Aasiya.

PLEASE just drop this topic..... You are talking against Allah's will without even realizing it.... please just drop it

You did not gave me life and mind.

He the most SubhanAllah did. I am responsable only to Him, not to you and not to anybody else. To Him I shall return and to Him I shall answer, not to you, not to anybody.

My right is to search for answers, neither you, neither anybody else can take me the right to do that.

Inshallah you understand.

IslamicGirl24

You did not gave me life and mind.

He the most SubhanAllah did. I am responsable only to Him, not to you and not to anybody else. To Him I shall return and to Him I shall answer, not to you, not to anybody.

My right is to search for answers, neither you, neither anybody else can take me the right to do that.

Inshallah you understand.

Yes, i understand....
I am very sorry if I hurt you. believe me, its not my intention to do that.

i really hope that you understand that we all are NOT blaming you to ask the question.... We are just saying that be VERy careful about what you ask

If i ever hurt you sis, please forgive me...

daywalker

Maturity of persone includes physical, mental, and emotional develpment of one persone. Do you think that for health of 14 year old child is good to give a birth of onother child. Child is giving birth to onother child, Astagfirullah.
what good or bad how do we know? some dies at the age of 30 by brining a child in the world, and some brings healthy children when se reached puberty at the age of 7! like happend in peru, well known story in medical science.
Dear brother when you are so kind why do not you search it again for all of us and post it hear so we can all read it Inshallah although some of us already know for those statistics Allhamdullilah.
cause i have a life to study what is fard and what not instead arguing around circle, and saying: hey prophet(sw) did unneccessary things. do something people!
So you are admiting that 9 year all baby that has reached pubertey is still a CHILD????
I consider me as a child with age of 20. doctor will consider me not child cause i have reached puberty.
Ages prove many things brother, please lets not try in vailed to prove opositive of this.
proves many things but not MUST EVERYTIME
Who sais this brother??? You??? Allhamdullilah that woman is also responcible for work and the best example for that is Hazret Khadiya(may Allah be pleased with her), so dear brother refrain yourselfe from bringing up your own subjective opinions and conclusions, Inshallah.
you were saying like would i force or send my daughter to work or not. and what khadiza(rd) did? was she a shopkeeper?
Only work that baby can do is cry, sleap, and eat, if we can call this work And dear brother there are different categorias of work.
in your home maybe babies cry at age of 6, but not in our society.
I hope you know that. This is very strange for me to hear that mother is paying to her child to clean up his room. Child should to that without paying anything.
and you dont know the way of love giving choclate to kids and tell them to study hard.my bro studied only when he got choclates. Child does nothing. according to you they cry,sleep and eat!
In Islam there are no Idols brother, Asstagfirulah.Praise be to Allah. Our beloved Prophet is our best example for us but not an Idol.
i meant "ideal"
I will answer you with question.
questioning is a way of avoiding answer.
Offcouse we can say who is adult and who is not. By you brother nobody can say who is a baby either, as by you babys can work and get married.
who are this WE in your sentence? your own opinion or any statistic?
Do you even know brother what are UN??? They are bringing decleration about human rights an many other declarations and by them childrens are all those persone who are still in adolescency,persone untill age of 19.
They have brought a conslision by medaicl and scientisc reports whivch have been tested on childrens all over the world!!!!!
they bring AIR over acts of prophet(sw)
Are you trying to say that there declarationa dn definistion of children ages is NOT TRUTH??? How can you say that??? When everys reasonalbe persone knows that deleration of UN are truth,Alhamdulillah.
and what has prophet(sw) to do with UN? dont you think according to UN we must put prophet(sw) in jail? nawdhubillah!
And brother,what for the sake of Allah Adam s.aw.s has to do with UN???I think nothing.
me think nothing about Aisha(rd) and UN.
But The Ullama does not agree with the age of hazrat Aisha!!!!And that is why we do not know.
then why arguing prophet(sw) unneccesary act?
Ofcourse I can Alhamdulillah. I played with a dools Alhamdulillah,like every child.Child is a child,it will always stay only a child.
Sure for my mother i am still a child and she feeds me also one time everyday.
Astagfirulah brother.:astag: I have never said that,you did.
let decide brotehr and sister after reading your post inshallah.