In which age is permissible to get marry by Shariah Low????

safiya58

:wasalam:
:salam2: my dear sister Safiya.

You are very smart;mashallah my dear sister.:)

May Allah reword you,and Alhamdulillah we put our trust in our Allah and in our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.

And thank you very much dear sister for opening a thread.

I love you:hearts:

May Allah bless you

:salam2:

:shymuslima1: jazak Allahu ckairan... my sweatheart

mhamzah

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your kind reply,but can you give me the clear ayah which will prove that Muslim man can marry a baby or child??? Inshallah.

I was very much aware of the evidence presented by sister Safiya (May Allah reward her for taking time to find the article) and I know there is Ikhtalaf as to what was the age of Hazrat Ayesha, (may Allah be pleased with her), when she married Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh).

To be honest I personally haven't examined the evidence and in Islam one should not speak unless he/she has knowledge. I am not sure as to which evidence is true (even though majority of the scholars believe the age was 9) and that's way I thought twice before posting the last msg.

Why the Post then:

I am pretty sure most of us have been asked this question by a Non-Muslim and most often the argument end up some like ‘Would you marry your 9 Year daughter to a 50 year old man’ and ironically its either a Hindu or a Christian who would ask you this. If only they had read there own scriptures they would not be asking.

However if indeed Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) married Hazrat Ayesha when she was 9, then we need to examine the marriage from a religious, scientific/medical and historical/cultural point of view. That’s what I was trying to do.

Like Sister Muslimah86 said, a child no longer remains a child when he/she reaches age of puberty. Girls begin the process of puberty with average ages of 9 to 14.

Like Brother Saleem Said: ‘Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has been maligned from the time he announced his Prophethood’, people accused him of all sorts of things (lying about the Quran, a poet possessed etc), however up till last 20-30 years the marriage of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to Hazrat Ayesha has never been an issue. There have been hundreds of books written against the Prophet, but none mentioned this particular issue until recently. That’s because up until recently girls getting married when they hit puberty was common;

1. Hindu book of laws (Manu Smitri) states marriageable age as ‘puberty’ and even below. Even today girls getting married at an early age isn’t uncommon in many states in India.
2. Jewish law states marriageable age as ‘puberty’.
3. The Catholic Church claims that Mary, may Allah's peace be on her, was married to Joseph before having Jesus (peace be upon him) and her age was just a year or two older than Ayesha's age, but Joseph was in his 90's.
4. Even today in many parts of the world (Muslim and Non-Muslim alike) girls get married when they hit puberty.

Regarding minimum marriage age in Islam:

Having said that, I don’t think so there is any Ikhtalaf as to the minimum marriage age in Islam is puberty. Please correct me if I am wrong. There is definitely no Ikhtalaf that puberty begins with average age of 9 in girls.

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Salaam Alaikum warahatullahi wabarakatuhu !

This is very beneficial ! MashAllah !
I hope this helps you too !

[yt]6Da5puuNxow&feature[/yt]
[yt]24sv56tWO3U&feature[/yt]
[yt]YH2ptEvOmeg&feature[/yt]

safiya58

I was very much aware of the evidence presented by sister Safiya (May Allah reward her for taking time to find the article) and I know there is Ikhtalaf as to what was the age of Hazrat Ayesha, (may Allah be pleased with her), when she married Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh).

To be honest I personally haven't examined the evidence and in Islam one should not speak unless he/she has knowledge. I am not sure as to which evidence is true (even though majority of the scholars believe the age was 9) and that's way I thought twice before posting the last msg.

Why the Post then:

I am pretty sure most of us have been asked this question by a Non-Muslim and most often the argument end up some like ‘Would you marry your 9 Year daughter to a 50 year old man’ and ironically its either a Hindu or a Christian who would ask you this. If only they had read there own scriptures they would not be asking.

However if indeed Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) married Hazrat Ayesha when she was 9, then we need to examine the marriage from a religious, scientific/medical and historical/cultural point of view. That’s what I was trying to do.

Like Sister Muslimah86 said, a child no longer remains a child when he/she reaches age of puberty. Girls begin the process of puberty with average ages of 9 to 14.

Like Brother Saleem Said: ‘Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has been maligned from the time he announced his Prophethood’, people accused him of all sorts of things (lying about the Quran, a poet possessed etc), however up till last 20-30 years the marriage of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to Hazrat Ayesha has never been an issue. There have been hundreds of books written against the Prophet, but none mentioned this particular issue until recently. That’s because up until recently girls getting married when they hit puberty was common;

1. Hindu book of laws (Manu Smitri) states marriageable age as ‘puberty’ and even below. Even today girls getting married at an early age isn’t uncommon in many states in India.
2. Jewish law states marriageable age as ‘puberty’.
3. The Catholic Church claims that Mary, may Allah's peace be on her, was married to Joseph before having Jesus (peace be upon him) and her age was just a year or two older than Ayesha's age, but Joseph was in his 90's.
4. Even today in many parts of the world (Muslim and Non-Muslim alike) girls get married when they hit puberty.

Regarding minimum marriage age in Islam:

Having said that, I don’t think so there is any Ikhtalaf as to the minimum marriage age in Islam is puberty. Please correct me if I am wrong. There is definitely no Ikhtalaf that puberty begins with average age of 9 in girls.

dear brother mhamzah jazak Allahu ckairan first:)

to be quite honest I´m not the most knowledgable amongst you... so therefore would it be better for me just to shut up and (now I´m exaggerating) do not participate in anything here because of the fact that I´m not an Alima? :)

even though when a girl hits puberty with 9..... she is still a child...! You don´t have to be an Alima to know that, lol :)
she is might developed physically but does it mean she is also developed mentally?

and a condition for the validity of marriage is that both mave to be mature... I´m sorry but I will only smile when any of you guys here will tell me that in those ages it is possible to be martue...

the enemies of the prophet saw never said sth against the marriagge cuz it never happened like it is related... his (saw) first wife was Ckadija raa, and she was much older then him... when it is common for girls to marry when they hit puberty (used to in turkey it was like that) than it is not the norm to marry women who are much older.... his enemies also never make an issue bec of the marriage of Muhammed saw and Ckadija raa...

Islam is the most just way of life and therefore I don´t believe that Aisha raa was 9 years when she married.... you can read many books on that topic prooving my point of view.... I trust in my Prophet saw... he saw was a just man and for me there is no need for evidence..... but I think the article I´ve posted is very good and also the lecture by Sheick Yusuf Estes.... jazak Allahu ckairan sister Loyal Servant...

however I really don´t want to post anything on that topic anymore cuz it is allready everything said... everybody should search by himself when he is in doubt... I get headacke from it and I´m sure you aswell, lol... sorry when I caused headacke to you all or when I hurt anyone of you cuz this was wallahi not my intention.......

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

/cultural point of view. That’s what I was trying to do.

Allaicomu Saalam

Dear brother it is very clear to us that Ullama does not agree with age of Hazrat Aisha when she married with beloved Prophet Mohmmed s.a.w.s.
When this happen,we need to ask for answers in Holy Quran like Alah said taht we will find all answers there.

I ask again,is there a clear ayah where Allah has aloowed baby/child marriege??Astagfirullah.
To me is not familar that this yah exist Alhamdulilah,and like I see to others too.

If was not so sad too see people say taht litlle baby/child 0f 8,9,10,11,12,13,14 etc is not a child,it would be really funny :astag:.Allah knows the best.

Litlle baby of 8-9 year can reach pubertety in this years but she stil stays a baby,and litle child of 14 years can reach pubertety in this years but she is and she will always stay a CHILD!!!!!Alhamdulillah.

I trust in my Allah and my Prophet s.a.w.s and I trust that Allah subahn we teal would never aloow marriege with a child!!!!
If opinion of Ullama (Schoolars) is NOT in accordance with Holy Quran and if there si no proof in Holy Quran that we can not accept that waht Ullama sais.If hadith is not in agreement with Holy Quran it can not be understand like realy authentic. And Allah knows the best.

Allah has said "And I have made your religion perfect".... Marrying a child is not a perfect,but taking care of that child,raising it up,eduacting,learing him Islaam and than leting him to chose his own wife/husband when she be enough mature physical,emotional and mentaly.That is perfect Alhamdulillah.

Alahmdulilah I trsut to Allah Almighty.How the most mercyfull one would aloow marreige with a baby,and how the best of mainkinds with all his beautiful characteristics of SHAME of Allah would accept to marry a baby!!!!!! Which Muslim,truth belive who loves Allah more than anything of SHAME freom Him subahnw e teal would accept to marry a BABY_CHILD???:astag::astag:

It is clear enough that there is no clear ayah which will profff a claim that baby/child marriege si aloowed in Islaam,but it is clear that we like Muslims know very well what can be truth Alhamdulillah.Allah is the msot Pure One (Al.Qudus) subhanAllah and how Allah so Clean and Pure can alowed a marriege with a baby of 9 years Astagfrullah.
Even if Hazrat Aisha had 9 years,than why Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s did not wait for consumation of their marriege until she be enough mature??? I trust in Allah subhan we teal and in my beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. and Prophets Companions Alhamdulillah.

Jazzak Allah kahir all for your replys.

May Allah subhan we teal bless you all.Ameen.

mhamzah

dear brother mhamzah jazak Allahu ckairan first:)

to be quite honest I´m not the most knowledgable amongst you... so therefore would it be better for me just to shut up and (now I´m exaggerating) do not participate in anything here because of the fact that I´m not an Alima? :)

even though when a girl hits puberty with 9..... she is still a child...! You don´t have to be an Alima to know that, lol :)
she is might developed physically but does it mean she is also developed mentally?

and a condition for the validity of marriage is that both mave to be mature... I´m sorry but I will only smile when any of you guys here will tell me that in those ages it is possible to be martue...

the enemies of the prophet saw never said sth against the marriagge cuz it never happened like it is related... his (saw) first wife was Ckadija raa, and she was much older then him... when it is common for girls to marry when they hit puberty (used to in turkey it was like that) than it is not the norm to marry women who are much older.... his enemies also never make an issue bec of the marriage of Muhammed saw and Ckadija raa...

Islam is the most just way of life and therefore I don´t believe that Aisha raa was 9 years when she married.... you can read many books on that topic prooving my point of view.... I trust in my Prophet saw... he saw was a just man and for me there is no need for evidence..... but I think the article I´ve posted is very good and also the lecture by Sheick Yusuf Estes.... jazak Allahu ckairan sister Loyal Servant...

however I really don´t want to post anything on that topic anymore cuz it is allready everything said... everybody should search by himself when he is in doubt... I get headacke from it and I´m sure you aswell, lol... sorry when I caused headacke to you all or when I hurt anyone of you cuz this was wallahi not my intention.......

Salam Alakum sister,

Let me reiterate what I said before. I don’t hold the opinion that Hazrat Ayesha age was 9 when she got married to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) nor do I hold the opinion that she was 12, 17 or 21. I still haven’t examined all the evidence.

My point of view is when a Non-Muslim (Hindu, Jew or a Christian) come up to you and ask you this question ‘would you marry your daughter when she reaches puberty’, don’t let him get away with it, else the blame would be on us. It’s in there scriptures, whether its is ours or not, that is beside the point for the time being, it is definitely in theirs.

However I really don´t want to post anything on that topic anymore cuz it is allready everything said... everybody should search by himself when he is in doubt... I get headacke from it and I´m sure you aswell, lol... sorry when I caused headacke to you all or when I hurt anyone of you cuz this was wallahi not my intention.......

No, you haven’t caused any headache to me and actually you should be posting more. After all we are all here to learn and help clear misconceptions against Islam and help each other in responding to Non-Muslims.

I read this article few months back and wanted to investigate the matter more, but could find the article again. So thank you for doing the research and finding it out for us (I am sure many of us are not even aware of it), and that why it’s important that you don’t stop posting.

The enemies of the prophet saw never said sth against the marriagge cuz it never happened like it is related... his (saw) first wife was Ckadija raa, and she was much older then him... when it is common for girls to marry when they hit puberty (used to in turkey it was like that) than it is not the norm to marry women who are much older.... his enemies also never make an issue bec of the marriage of Muhammed saw and Ckadija raa...

When discussing with Non-Muslims or those who hold the opinion that Hazrat Ayesha age was 9 this argument cannot be used. Books of Hadiths have been around for centuries; many Muslims have held the opinion throughout century that Hazrat Ayesha was 9 when she got married. Orientalists and Christian Missionaries have been studying Islamic literature for centuries; they haven’t brought this argument up until last 20-30 years.

I’ll watch the Yusuf Estes lecture, once I go back home, though I have seen him defending the opinion that Hazrat Ayesha was 9 Years old when she got married.

And Allah Swt Knows best!

Jazakallah Khair

mhamzah

Allaicomu Saalam

Dear brother it is very clear to us that Ullama does not agree with age of Hazrat Aisha when she married with beloved Prophet Mohmmed s.a.w.s.
When this happen,we need to ask for answers in Holy Quran like Alah said taht we will find all answers there.

I ask again,is there a clear ayah where Allah has aloowed baby/child marriege??Astagfirullah.
To me is not familar that this yah exist Alhamdulilah,and like I see to others too.

If was not so sad too see people say taht litlle baby/child 0f 8,9,10,11,12,13,14 etc is not a child,it would be really funny :astag:.Allah knows the best.

Litlle baby of 8-9 year can reach pubertety in this years but she stil stays a baby,and litle child of 14 years can reach pubertety in this years but she is and she will always stay a CHILD!!!!!Alhamdulillah.

I trust in my Allah and my Prophet s.a.w.s and I trust that Allah subahn we teal would never aloow marriege with a child!!!!
If opinion of Ullama (Schoolars) is NOT in accordance with Holy Quran and if there si no proof in Holy Quran that we can not accept that waht Ullama sais.If hadith is not in agreement with Holy Quran it can not be understand like realy authentic. And Allah knows the best.

Allah has said "And I have made your religion perfect".... Marrying a child is not a perfect,but taking care of that child,raising it up,eduacting,learing him Islaam and than leting him to chose his own wife/husband when she be enough mature physical,emotional and mentaly.That is perfect Alhamdulillah.

Alahmdulilah I trsut to Allah Almighty.How the most mercyfull one would aloow marreige with a baby,and how the best of mainkinds with all his beautiful characteristics of SHAME of Allah would accept to marry a baby!!!!!! Which Muslim,truth belive who loves Allah more than anything of SHAME freom Him subahnw e teal would accept to marry a BABY_CHILD???:astag::astag:

It is clear enough that there is no clear ayah which will profff a claim that baby/child marriege si aloowed in Islaam,but it is clear that we like Muslims know very well what can be truth Alhamdulillah.Allah is the msot Pure One (Al.Qudus) subhanAllah and how Allah so Clean and Pure can alowed a marriege with a baby of 9 years Astagfrullah.
Even if Hazrat Aisha had 9 years,than why Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s did not wait for consumation of their marriege until she be enough mature??? I trust in Allah subhan we teal and in my beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. and Prophets Companions Alhamdulillah.

Jazzak Allah kahir all for your replys.

May Allah subhan we teal bless you all.Ameen.

Salam Alakum Sister,

Jazakallah khair for your reply

daywalker

Alhamdulillah dear sister for our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.aw.s. But if hazrat Aisha who was (6,9) and she was a child was importante for memoraising Hadiths,why Prophet mohammed s.a.w.s did not adopt her like his child????
Aisha(rd)narrated us how Prophet(sw) marriege life was, if she would be adopted by prophet(sw) as a daughter, how could she narrate relation between man-and woman , husband-wife?
I have a question to you brother, no 2 questions.... how old was Aisha raa when Prophet Muhammed saw died? and how long they stayed married?
She(rd) was 18. so she was 9-10 years with prophet(sw).

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Salam Alakum Sister,

Jazakallah khair for your reply

Allaicumu Salam brother

You are most welcome and Ameen to your dua

I need to drow that this reply is not only for you dear brother it is for all those who would like to answer on these questions, becouse if there is no clear ayah regarding this isue we will leave it to Allah and find out the truth on the day of Judgment, Inshallah.

Until than I will put my trust in Allah and beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s Allhamdullilah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Aisha(rd)narrated us how Prophet(sw) marriege life was, if she would be adopted by prophet(sw) as a daughter, how could she narrate relation between man-and woman , husband-wife?

She(rd) was 18. so she was 9-10 years with prophet(sw).

Than dear brother why the marriage between hazret Aisha and beloved Prophet was consumate at the age of 9 when hazret Aisha was a child??? There was no need for that, why it was not wait that hazret Aisha reachs enough maturity and how could she give her contest for marriage with 6 years.

Is it that we should believe that at that time she new what means marriage. Offcourse NOT!!!!!!!!!

daywalker

Prophet was consumate at the age of 9 when hazret Aisha was a child???
She reached puberty = no longer child
There was no need for that,
Allah and his Prophet(sw) knows the need better.
why it was not wait that hazret Aisha reachs enough maturity and how could she give her contest for marriage with 6 years.
the main role of the history is when she come at prophet(sw) home, and not when she got married in paper. what are the sign of being ENOUGH MATURED? verily you cant compair now a days people with past people structer, or europian mentality with asian mentality. asian woman may engaged more quickly in family things, than europian girl of now a days. and the europian girl of past were no longer difference than thos ewoman of asia who get married at their young age.
Is it that we should believe that at that time she new what means marriage. Offcourse NOT!!!!!!!!!
How do you know what does she knew and what not? you have no evidence in this sense the age of maturity of past people, but there are plenty of document which states the differences of getting matured varies through weather,culture and so on. people thousends year ago, had another kind of physical structer, which we can still varify by the body of arab woman and non-arab woman.

the topic has been discussed 100 time in the forum with medical and scholary discussions. please feel free to search the forum.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:Asja Baji :)

Bismillaheerahmaneer Raheem

Verily all Praise is due to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla; we seek his aid, and help, through all our Problems. Whoever Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla guides, none can misguide, and whoever Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla allows to be misguided, none can guide him. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla bestow his Mercy and Eternal blessings upon the Anbiyya (A.S.Wa/Salam) and their families, and also upon Rasulallah (SAW), his family, and those who follow upon his way (Ahl as Sunnah wa al Jamaat; wa as Salaf as Salih Raheemahumullah). And Verily! To Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla belongs all Praise.

To answer these questions below:

Assalamu Allaucomu wa rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters.

May you all be in the best state of heath and faith Inshallah.

Like you all know it is our duty to seek knowlodge Alhamdulillah and to ask questions on which we do not have answer,or answers which we do not understand.

I know that we all on TTI are not schoolars but some have more knowlodge about some issues.

First question:
We all know that our Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s marry hazrat Aisha when she was 6-9 years old.So,my question is.....Is it permissible for every other Muslim man to marry a child of 8 or 9 years???I mean with this on mattrimonial contract.
But waht happens if a girl reach her maturity with 9 years, and she need to be married for "real" for that man??????I hope Inshallah you understand me.

Second question:Like we all know by Shariah Low for valid marriege it need to be presented consent of girl that is geting marry.Like we all know child can reach her maturity with 14,15,16 years or even with less ages.Do you think that this child can bring so importante decision like is marrriege???

Third question:
Is this mean that Allah subhan we teal alowed marriege with a child because we know that persone of 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,5,16 years is a child.Astagfirullah.:astag:

The case about Rasulallah (SAW) marrying Aishah (RA) has many points to make out. One, is that in that specific time that Rasulallah (SAW) was sent (Jahliyyah), things such as female infanticide, polygomy, and child marriage had existed throughout the world (not just the Peninsula).

And during it was actually BEFORE ISLAM that child marriage was practiced. A human does NOT have the means to have a child until they have matured (which is after puberty), and THAT is the first requirement for marriage in Islam.

But the case is, that due to the specific kind of climate, females would attain puberty at early ages in the Arabian Peninsula (and the other dessert places), and Aishah (RA) had attained her's at nine.

And sister, remember what I said about the fact that child marriage existed heavily during Jahliyyah throughout the WORLD. And so it was not a new practice that came in from Islam, rather, it was a practice that existed for CENTURIES.

Another point to make is that we have heared from many sources (the moderator brothers have given information about) how Aishah (RA) was actually ENGAGED TO ANOTHER MALE before Rasulallah (SAW), but Abu Bakr as-Sideeq (RA) had the engagement stop (meaning Aishah (RA) was no longer engaged to that male). So this shows that if Rasulallah (SAW) did not marry Aishah (RA), then another man was about to!

Anther case that you mentioned sister was that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla ordered that Rasulallah (SAW) was to marry Aishah (RA), and you wondered why Rasulallah (SAW) accepted it?

One main reason why he accepted it was because it was the ORDER of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, and even though Rasulallah (SAW) had the SOFTEST HEART, he also NEVER fell short in obeying Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla (such examples are like with Banu Qurayzha, who Allah (SWT) ordered to be punished, and Rasullah (SAW) didn't hesitate when he was ordered to be ready for fighting more).

But another question that comes to someone's mind would be: Would Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla be unjust?

No. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla is NOT unjust at all; and let us remember this saying by Ibn al Taymiyyah (Rahmatuhu wa Raheemahullah)

"Every Punishment of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla is pure Justice, and every blessing from him is (from his) pure grace."

-Sheikh al Islam Ibn al Taymiyyah (RA)​

And if we comprehend the meaning of this saying deeply, we come to the connclusion that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla blesses because of his Grace, and if he Punishes, then it is for a just reason. Just like how it is just to punish a rapist by flogging (to death) in Sharia Law. The rapist commited an evil deed, and so that is why he must be punished.

But what REALLY was the reason why Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla had Aishah (RA) married to Rasulallah (SAW) in her small age?

See it this way (Inshallah): Let's say you have siblings, or family memebers, and you spend time with them EXTREMELY for a VERY LONG TIME, who knows more about those family memebers and siblings? You, or their friends?

The reason why Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla had Aishah (RA) married to Rasulallah (SAW) married to Aishah (RA) would be with her husband, Rasulallah (SAW) most of the time. And that is what happened.

And Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla had that to happen in order to Honour Aishah (RA), because she was one of the GREATEST teachers of this Ummah. Since she spent a lot of time with Rasulallah (SAW), she had gained a lot of Knowledge about the Deen of Islam (she narrarated about 2,100+ Hadeeth), and after the death of Rasulallah (SAW), she USED that Knowledge to teach the Tabi'ee, until she reached the age of about 54, when she passed away (36 years after the death of Rasulallah) (SAW).

How did Rasulallah (SAW) treat Aishah (RA)?

From Rasulallah (SAW)'s time that he speant with Aishah (RA), we learn about how he was very kind to her (he would ask her permission in order to do something, like when they were sleeping using the same blanket, and he asked her if he could get up for Fajr Salat).

Aishah (RA) in turn, loved Rasulallah (SAW), and did not mind of his age. She was always obediant and helping him, and she would not want him to be away from her.

Rasulallah (SAW) being an old Pedeophile?

Let us note here, that Rasulallah (SAW) was about 50 when he was engaged/married to Aishah (RA).

That was around the time before the Muslims had officially made Hijrah to Medinah (at that time, Yathrib). During that last year in Mecca, Rasulallah (SAW) would travel around (or send his delegates) to the other Arabian tribes, and give Dawah to those tribes (to accept Islam), and to help Rasulallah (SAW).

Rasulallah (SAW) also would give Dawah to the tribe leaders when the time for Hajj came. In one instance, Rasulallah (SAW) gave Dawah to this one leader of a tribe about Islam, and about how the Muslims need help and support (and to help and support the Muslims if you accept Islam).

Hearing Rasulallah (SAW)'s unique way of speech, the Tribal Leader said: "He has such an elegant and unique way of preaching. By Allah, if I swore allegiance to thisyoung man, I would be able to conquer Arabia."

(-Recored in Seerah Ibn as Haaq (Rahmatullahe Aleyh) I summarized from what I heard about this incident. The lectures can be found on IslamBase.Info)​

YOUNG MAN?! BUT RASULALLAH (SAW) WAS 50 YEARS OLD!

Exactly! Even due to his age, Rasulallah (SAW)'s health was like that of a mature man (which is about the age of thirty), and so, even though he (Rasulallah) (SAW) was 50 years old, he still looked very young.

In Sahih al Bukhari, there is a Hadith in which Rasulallah (SAW) was with his wives (which means it happened in Medinah). When asked about Rasulallah (SAW)'s strength, the Sahabi (RAM) said that he had the strength of thirty men.

And it is common amongst the Anbiyya (AS Wa/Salam) to have such kind of Blessed characteristics (such as: Ya'qub (AS) being able to interpret dreams; Yusuf (AS) being extremely beautiful; Esa (AS) being born without a father; Adam (AS) being the father of humankind; etc).

So, here, we can conclude that Rasulallah (SAW) was NOT an old man, rather, he was just old in his age, but pyhsically, he was like a young mature man (which is about 30, like Esa) (AS).

Forcing her against her will?

We all know that since Aishah (RA) was married at the age of nine, and so she reached puberty by that age. That means that during the ENTIRE TIME Rasulallah (SAW) and Aishah (RA) were married, they would have had a baby if he had made sexual contact with our Mother, Aishah (RA).

But unless we find a strong and Authentic Hadeeth (and a scholarly commentary) that show that Rasulallah (SAW) had sexual contact with Aishah (RA), then we CAN'T assume that they did, because if that had happened, then it is likely that Aishah (RA) would have had a baby from Rasulallah (SAW), but she didn't.

And THAT IS WHY Aishah (RA) spent the rest of her life teaching about Islam after the death of Rasulallah (SAW), because she didn't have the responsibility of taking care of a child (being a mother).

Females being Married in Islam

In Islam, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla has blessed us in having an easier way of life. For marriage, the only things that a person needs in order for the marriage to be vaild would be: The basic necessary things (the dowry, permission from two Mahrams of the female, etc.) and an agreement by both the male and female to accept getting married together, because in Islam, a person is NOT allowed to get married against their will.

So that means: That if Umar ibn al Khattab (RA) asked Ali (RA)'s daughter's hand in marriage; the marriage would be vaild if there was her father's okay, and if she said YES to get married. REGARDLESS, if the man has already been married, is disabled, or is old, as long as HE wants to get married, and the Muslimah who's hand he seeks in marriage SAYS YES, then the marriage may take place.

So if a man who is 30+ wants to get married to a Muslim Sister who is 15, then it's alright if she agrees. But if she does NOT agree and does NOT want to get married, then the marriage is Invalid, by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla's law.

And the parents or the male must ASK permission to the Muslimah to marry her, and if she says "yes," then they can get married, but if she does NOT want to get married, then she MUST SAY NO as her answer, and the parents and male MUST respect her decision and NOT force her to get married.

Another thing is that the person needs to use their brain correctly and anwer this question if he wants to marry that way:

It's the 21st century, NOT 7th-12th century A.D, are you REALLY going to think that a girl would want to marry a male who is two or three times her age? Like SERIOUSLY, if the answer is NO, then DON'T! THINK THAT SHE'S GOING TO WANT TO MARRY YOU.

And Verily, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla knows best, and may he forgive me for any of my mistakes and have the truth to be known (towards this issue), Ameen.

-Abdul Hasib, Marriage with Young Females 4/19/09 TurnToIslam.Com

And if I sounded harsh in what I have said, PLEASE know this Asja Baji, that I was giving my answer on a general stance, and I WASN'T directing all of what I said to you, Asja Baji (even though I was answering this mainly to you); and PLEASE don't think that anything is your fault Asjja Baji, because this all actually started out from Waswasa, because Iblees KNOWS that you Love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, and so he wanted you to think this way in order for you to falter in your Love for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla and to think that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla is unfair or unjust (which he isn't, and which I KNOW that you don't think that he's like that).

And so you DID do the right thing in asking these questions to us Asja Baji, because now you (Inshallah), understand more about Aishah (RA)'s marriage with Rasulallah (SAW) and about child marriage.

(Actually, INSHALLAH everyone undertood what I said. Because I'm sorry if I'm unclear in the way I talk, I have speech problems in which I can't talk correctly and my words are unclear many times :( It pains me that this is the case with me, because now, I feel like as if I won't be able to be great like Sheikh ibn a Taymiyyah (RA) and unite this Ummah upon the Sunnah of Rasulallah (SAW) due to these problems :( Please make dua for me brothers and sisters. :SMILY23:)

And also PLEASE don't be upset and depressed Asja Baji. I can't stand it when you feel so upset and sad! :( And whenever you feel that way, I start feeling upset too, and I feel like as if I just CAN'T stay happy aslong as you're not :(

But Jazakallah Kyr and Barakallahu Feek for allowing me to talk to you Asja Baji, because I was feeling really upset (to the point that I felt like I was crying, but the tears were coming from my heart, and my throat had a lump in it), but when I started remembering about you, it felt as if all my sadness had just washed away, and I was feeling better again. And so thanks Asja Baji for being there for me like a Big Sister, because someone like you (and this other sister that I'm not going to mention) is like someone who I can lookup to as a role model, so I'm grateful to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla that he has guided me to the Sunnah and given me great sisters who I can look up to, and Verily, I have no one by my side who I Love more than Him, and there's no one who I need to be by my side and Love me more than him, because he's My Protector, and my Rabee.

And Verily, to him belongs all Praise and Gratitude, who no amount if Ebadah is enough to thank him with for being my Rabee, and who I can find support, Love, and Comfort from.

And maybe one day, I might be able to see the face of him and his beloved, and be with both of them, and then, will I feel eternally happy.........

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
She reached puberty = no longer child.

Yes,Alhamdulillah.She may reach pubertety but she still stays a child as she is not mentaly,emotional,and physical mature.She is a baby.
Why dont you inform your selfe brother more Inshallah which ages are ages of chidren by almost all Lows in the world,which are brought by analises and investigations on all children of the world.
You will find everywhere that the girl or boy of 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 etc... are chidren Alhamdulillah.
If I baby of 9 or 10 years can bring so imporante decision like is a marriege and get married,why do not she work for example as she is by you an adolt persone!!!???? Who will give emloyment to a baby/child!!!!??? As a work is great resposablity which can only take adolt persones,marriege is too even more great responsabilty Alahmdulillah.

Ofcourse noone would give a emloyment to this baby/child as she is not ready for so great responsability becasue she is a CHILD.Alhamdulillah.

Inshallah brother get inform your selfe of which ages are children and of which ages are adult persones.And Allah knwos the best.

The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines a child as "every human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier."

Why dont you look in civil and criminal responsabiltiy of children.You will see how much there position is diffrent that the position of adolt persones,as they are children.

Allah and his Prophet(sw) knows the need better.

SubhanAllah to Allah Almighty,but there was not any necesry for consumating this marriege before hazrat Aisha become enough mature.:astag:
How do you know what does she knew and what not?

Allah knows the best.But if I do not know brother how much mature Hazrat Aisha was,how do you know waht she knew and waht she did not knew and how much she was mature??? You do not have proofs neither.

Do you realy think that a child of 6 years of her life can mature so much for so short time.It is not possible that she was not a baby for almsot 3 years of her life,and babys do not know almost nothing SubahnAllah.by that it is not possible taht she could mature for 2-3 years from baby in adlot perosne who knows so imporante issue like it is marrige,and it is imposible that she can bring so imporate deccission for marriege SubahnAllah.And Allah knows the best,

the topic has been discussed 100 time in the forum with medical and scholary discussions. please feel free to search the forum.

Dear brother,Allah does not forced noone against his own will.The most smart ones are those who repet thier own knowlodge.

And brother,Inshallah if you do not have have a proof 8ayah) for aloowing baby/child marriege Inhshallah keep your selfe silente brother.As Allah subhan we teala sais:"Who ever belive in The Last Day should speak with good or keep him selfe siliente"!!!!!!

IslamicGirl24

Dearest sister Asja.

You asked that why did prophet Mahammad S.A.W not marry Hazhrat Aisha R.A later on???

Well my answer would be this:
The reason that prophet Muhammad S.A.W married Hazhrat AishaR.A at a young age was because he S.A.W was ordered to do that by Allah swt.... Prophet Muhammad S.A.W narrated that in his dream, Hazhrat Jibraeel came to him carrying something in a cloth of silk. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W asked him what he was carrying. Jibraeel said 'Your future wife'. When Hazhrat Muhammad S.A.W opened the cloth, he discovered that it was a picture of hazhrat Aisha R.A.
So, you see, Allah Almighty had ordered the prophet mauhammad SAW to marry Hazhrat Aisha R.A and thats why he did marry her.
We, as muslims must accept everything that the Prophet muhammad S.A.W said or did in his life... We cannot question Allah's commands because we do not know the Hikmah behind them? Do we??

And, just to add.... Hazhrat Muhammad S.A.W married Aisha R.A at the age of six and she had her rukhsati (.. don't know whats that called in English :() at the age of 9...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:Asja Baji :)

And if I sounded harsh in what I have said, PLEASE know this Asja Baji, that I was giving my answer on a general stance, and I WASN'T directing all of what I said to you, Asja Baji (even though I was answering this mainly to you); and PLEASE don't think that anything is your fault Asjja Baji, because this all actually started out from Waswasa, because Iblees KNOWS that you Love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, and so he wanted you to think this way in order for you to falter in your Love for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla and to think that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla is unfair or unjust (which he isn't, and which I KNOW that you don't think that he's like that).

And so you DID do the right thing in asking these questions to us Asja Baji, because now you (Inshallah), understand more about Aishah (RA)'s marriage with Rasulallah (SAW) and about child marriage.

(Actually, INSHALLAH everyone undertood what I said. Because I'm sorry if I'm unclear in the way I talk, I have speech problems in which I can't talk correctly and my words are unclear many times :( It pains me that this is the case with me, because now, I feel like as if I won't be able to be great like Sheikh ibn a Taymiyyah (RA) and unite this Ummah upon the Sunnah of Rasulallah (SAW) due to these problems :( Please make dua for me brothers and sisters. :SMILY23:)

And also PLEASE don't be upset and depressed Asja Baji. I can't stand it when you feel so upset and sad! :( And whenever you feel that way, I start feeling upset too, and I feel like as if I just CAN'T stay happy aslong as you're not :(

But Jazakallah Kyr and Barakallahu Feek for allowing me to talk to you Asja Baji, because I was feeling really upset (to the point that I felt like I was crying, but the tears were coming from my heart, and my throat had a lump in it), but when I started remembering about you, it felt as if all my sadness had just washed away, and I was feeling better again. And so thanks Asja Baji for being there for me like a Big Sister, because someone like you (and this other sister that I'm not going to mention) is like someone who I can lookup to as a role model, so I'm grateful to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla that he has guided me to the Sunnah and given me great sisters who I can look up to, and Verily, I have no one by my side who I Love more than Him, and there's no one who I need to be by my side and Love me more than him, because he's My Protector, and my Rabee.

And Verily, to him belongs all Praise and Gratitude, who no amount if Ebadah is enough to thank him with for being my Rabee, and who I can find support, Love, and Comfort from.

And maybe one day, I might be able to see the face of him and his beloved, and be with both of them, and then, will I feel eternally happy.........

Allaicomu saalam dear brother Abdul Hasib

Thank you very much dear brother for your kind and usefull reply,Mashallah,and Mashallah also dear brother for your knowlodge.May Allah Inshallah increase it more.Ameen.

Alhmadulillah brother that you did not sound harsh,You have great culture of speach and kindness,like every Muslim should be Inshallah.:tti_sister:

Dear brother do you have an ayah from Holy Quran where Allah subhan we teala aloows baby/child marriege???

May Allah bless and reword you dear brother for everything.

IslamicGirl24

Sister Asja!

Hazhrat Aisha R.A had been blessed with great intelligence and a VERY clever mind! She was very mature enough... She did all the work of household by herself and by Prophet Muhammad's help of course... and please note that Prophet Muhammad S.A.w was not an ordinary husband.... Have you come across ANY single incident in which there was a clash between the prophet and Aisha R.A because of the age difference????

Sister, please don't say that it wasn't necessary for Muhammad S.A.W to marry her at a young age.... How can you say that??? It was Allah's order to do that and we can say nothing infront of His command!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Sister Asja!

Hazhrat Aisha R.A had been blessed with great intelligence and a VERY clever mind! She was very mature enough... She did all the work of household by herself and by Prophet Muhammad's help of course... and please note that Prophet Muhammad S.A.w was not an ordinary husband.... Have you come across ANY single incident in which there was a clash between the prophet and Aisha R.A because of the age difference????

Sister, please don't say that it wasn't necessary for Muhammad S.A.W to marry her at a young age.... How can you say that??? It was Allah's order to do that and we can say nothing infront of His command!

Allaicumu Salam

Inshallah dear sister please take small revision of my posts, Inshallah.
I naver said"It was not neccessery for Muhammad S.A.W to marry her at a young age.... " I said it was not necessery for mariagge to be consumated with 9 years Asstagfirullah, becouse we are saying about consumating mariagge with a CHILD, Asstagfirullah. Inshallah sister that you understand what means CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you alow to your child/baby one day Inshalah to get marry with 8 years and consumate her mariagge with 9 years Asstagfirullah???If YES, HOW??????

Allah is ordering us to be merciful with children, and so our beloved Prophet. So how than Allah can aloow marriage with children being so Merciful, SubhanAllah.

Dear sister do you have ayah that will prove that Allah has alowed marriage with children Astagfirullah. Please dear sister post it Inshallah, in contrary let us refrain ourselves from bringing our own fatwas, Inshallah.

Thank you

IslamicGirl24

Allaicumu Salam

I naver said"It was not neccessery for Muhammad S.A.W to marry her at a young age.... " I said it was not necessery for mariagge to be consumated with 9 years Asstagfirullah, becouse we are saying about consumating mariagge with a CHILD, Asstagfirullah. Inshallah sister that you understand what means CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you alow to your child/baby one day Inshalah to get marry with 8 years and consumate her mariagge with 9 years Asstagfirullah???If YES, HOW??????

Allah is ordering us to be merciful with children, and so our beloved Prophet. So how than Allah can aloow marriage with children being so Merciful, SubhanAllah.

Dear sister do you have ayah that will prove that Allah has alowed marriage with children Astagfirullah. Please dear sister post it Inshallah, in contrary let us refrain ourselves from bringing our own fatwas, Inshallah.

Thank you

Sister , please read my previous post....

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Sister , please read my previous post....

Allhamdullilah that I have red it. But I took your second post to coment it. Please sister Inshallah you read my question and if you have ayah like a prove for child marriage please post it Inshallah.

May Allah guide us all and truth is only with HIm, Allhamdullilah.

IslamicGirl24

Allaicumu Salam

Sorry if I took the wrong statement..
. I said it was not necessery for mariagge to be consumated with 9 years Asstagfirullah, becouse we are saying about consumating mariagge with a CHILD, Asstagfirullah. Inshallah sister that you understand what means CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what a child means sister Asja! Everyone knows that!
Why are you constantly saying that it was not necessary for the marriage to be consumated with 9 years??

Tell me, how come Aisha R.A had memorized SUCH a great no. of Ahadith?? It was BECAUSE she had spent NINE years with the Prophet, hadn't she??
If she would have been married later on then she couldn't have memorized such a great no. of Ahadith, could she have?? because then she couldn't have have spent much time, right?

Allah knows best.