Introducing Myself as a New Muslim.

NicholasRehl

As-Salamu Alaykum,

Hello, My name is Nick and I'm 16 years old from America.

I started to learn Arabic a couple of days ago and was taken to a Thread in this site.
I started reading what was written on this website and converted from Christianity to Islam.

I'm so happy now!!! One of the things I couldn't understand was how a man could be God.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As-Salamu Alaykum,

I started to learn Arabic a couple of days ago and was taken to a Thread in this site.
I started reading what was written on this website and converted from Christianity to Islam.

I'm so happy now!!! One of the things I couldn't understand was how a man could be God.

:wasalam: Brother,

Welcome to Islam and Welcome to TTI :)

Please feel free to explore the site and ask questions on the forum if you have any.
If you would like to ask someting private then you ask in the Brothers only area.

Also, you can PM me and other members if you have any specific private questions. We would all be happy to help!

I would request you to go through the most important issues in Islaam.
Issues like Tawheed, Shirk, Aqeedah and Manhaj. If you have not read them already.

Below is the link of these important articles

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

:wasalam:

Sanaa01

Muslima
As-Salamu Alaykum,

Asalamo Alaikom brother Nick

Welcome to Islam and to TTI

MashaAllah great news I am so happy for you congratulations on your conversion to Islam may Allah SWT bless you, protect you and keep you guided to the straight path Ameen

Wa'laikom Asalam warahmato Allah ta'ala wabarakatuh

IslamicGirl24

Wa alaykumus Salam.

Felt very glad to hear about your conversion. Allahu Akbar!!

Welcome to the beautiful Deen of Islam. And welcome to this community.:hearts:
Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn alot.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

welcome dear brother !!

InshaAllaah I hope we can help you in your learning

Kakorot

Wa'alaykum asalaam (and upon u be peace)

:)

happy to hear that your a revert. may Allaah always guide us. fi amaan Allaah (may Allaah protect u).

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum

Congratulations on becoming a muslim. May Allah strengthen your Imaan ( Faith) and bless you with all the good things in life.

My suggestion as elder brother, keep on studying & understanding and practising islam and try to make some muslim friends if you have in your area.

Congratulations once again...

:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam brother! Welcome to Islam and TTI :) This place is marvelous (it needs no introduction) and the wealth of information that you'll pick up is pretty huge.
All the best bro - never give up.

shichemlydia

welcome..

salam alikoum
welcome to islam, may allah swt strenghten your faith and increase you knowledge and make you among those with whom allah swt is pleased ameen,
wa salam alikoum

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum brother

You are indeed wise! Such plain honesty. Alhamdu lillaah, may we always be amongst the rightly guided in sha Allaah.

BigAk

As-Salamu Alaykum,

It is a great delight to have you within our 1.5 billion Muslims around the world; welcome brother Nick.

As to your statement in red above, two opposite things cannot both be true. I tell the Christian, if you want to tell me Jesus (pbu) is god, do not tell me he died, and if you want to tell me that Jesus (pbu) has died, please do not tell me that he's god. Both statements cannot both be true. But, yet you find Christians believe in both of these opposite statements never giving a throught to what they mean.... Subhan Allah.. Astagfir Allah..

May Allah keep you on his straight path ... Ameen.. :D

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: (Assalamu Alaikum.....this is how we muslims greet each other which means Peace be with you),
Welcome to ISLAM. and also Welcome to TTI. Mashallah It is amazing to know that you converted at this young age and on your own without someone personally talking to you. This is the beauty of ISLAM, the TRUE religion. May ALLAH SWT give you the best of knowledge. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

All praise is due to ALLAH the almighty. Alhamdulilah you have found the truth, and may ALLAH continue to guide you on the straight and even path.