Introduction

Talib H

AsSalaamu Alaikum to all the Brothers and Sisters,

I am new to this site but I think the moderators and admins of this site has done an excellent job in offering a common platform for Muslims to engage in open discussion, views, thoughts, question & answers, and posting articles etc. Jazakum Allah Khair.

I am an instructor in a medical field and a clinical educator. I am also a low profile freelance journalist. I hope I'll make new friends and learn a lot from all of you.

WaSalaam

Talib H.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'aleykum Salaam!

Welcome to TTI, brother Talib.

Yeah, Alhamdulillah. This is a wonderful site, thanks to the Admin and Mods- May Allah swt bless them.:)

May you knowledge in the deen be increased from your stay with us here. and don't worry akhi, we've got lots of great brothers here who'll be willing to befriend you.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

I am new to this site but I think the moderators and admins of this site has done an excellent job in offering a common platform for Muslims to engage in open discussion, views, thoughts, question & answers, and posting articles etc. Jazakum Allah Khair.

I am an instructor in a medical field and a clinical educator. I am also a low profile freelance journalist. I hope I'll make new friends and learn a lot from all of you.

WaSalaam

Talib H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah!

Welcome brother.

~May Allah swt help us all~Amin!

~Wassalam :)

TipuSultan

Banned

WaSalaam

Talib H.
:salam2: akhi Talib

I am ready to be your friend :)

AdamMuslim

Salam,

Welcome to TTI dear brother.
I have a special feeling for our Saudi brothers and sisters. I love them for the sake of ALLAH. I really do.
Unfortunately, up to now I was not lucky enough to make some friends from out there. The closest I have come was a while ago when I have meet in the train a Saudi family, (apparently doing some tourism across Europe). I understood that they where a bit lost and I could not help but offer my services and I explained to them where ecxactlly they should get off the train and what they should do to get to the airport.
I was very happy with myself since finally I have meet someone from the land of our beloved prophet PBUH.

Wassalam