Is Islam really the true religion?

al-muslimah

:salam2:

What are the things that are in Islam which would make you think that Islam is the truth?

I would love to know your things that you really think its clear and would easly convince a non muslim.

let me start with my thoughts.

- Scientific theories in the Holy Quran.
- Many christian preachers turn to Islam.
- The quran never changed from the day it was revealed untill this day.

What about yours?

:wasalam:

is islam true

:salam2:

What are the things that are in Islam which would make you think that Islam is the truth?

I would love to know your things that you really think its clear and would easly convince a non muslim.

let me start with my thoughts.

- Scientific theories in the Holy Quran.
- Many christian preachers turn to Islam.
- The quran never changed from the day it was revealed untill this day.

What about yours?

:salam2: sister,

well what i think is that to know any religion the best way is the holy scripture of the religion and to know weather islam is true way of life or not we have to first see that weatehr this book is authentic or not,

Now Qur'an has many falsefication tests in it for arabs as well as no arabs, for athiests for humanists etc,

now ist i would like to show a test for the arabs,

Allah says in the Qur'an that if this book is not from Allah, then produce a book like that , then Allah makes this test easy and says that if you do not do this then produce 10 surah like that and again when no one does that then Allah says that produce one surah like that, and Allahamdulillah no one has produce a book like Quran,so this is a test for arabs as well as for those who can understadn arabic,

for non arabs

Allah says that if this book wasn t from Allah, then there will be many contradictions.Many people tries to find contradictions but either they quote out of conext or twist some verses of Qur'an but still this test is there as it was before.

and you can give many examples, my english is not too much good,i will refer you to see the lecture of Dr.Zakir Naik on the Topic " Is the Qur'an God's Word".what i think is if someone watch this lecture he or she will inshallah get convinced.

i am sending u the link so that u can watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9qrDeVRIxM

al-muslimah

You gave an excellent point. Mashallah! Thank you for the video. I will watch it inshallah. Jazakallah khairan for replying to the thread.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
I agree with what brother ayman1 stated. And, I think it's the only religon whose new followers don't talk bad of their previous religions. Muslim reverts most often talk about how their previous religions directed them towards Islam. One may say they have been updated to the ultimate version now! :)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Very Short and Most Importand answer is [size=+2]THE CHARACTER OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Peace and Blessings of Allah Be Upon Him) :hijabi: :blackhijab::[/size]

revert2007

Love Fishing
Well I can simply say that if Allah opens their heart(gives hidayah) to accept Islam then they will if not they won't.

Even though we give thousands of evidence about Allah and quran,they will never convert unless Allah make it permissible for them to convert.

I don't need to dig all the evidence about Islam because as Allah said in quran,the stars,sky and the whole universe is His evidence.So whatever they see around them is evidence.It depends if they are "blind" or not.

Before I convert to Islam i have never read the quran as how many reverts do.I do not know what is written in Quran.No one even gave me the translation before I convert and I never bother to get one even though I can easily borrow one.

All i did was listening to people and what they have to say about Islam.and the most important thing is,Allah gives hidayah and I wasn't blind and I can feel His evidence.

So never try too hard to convince people because our job is not to convince but only to convey.

Just tell them what you know about Islam and never tell them something you are not knowledagable about.

All they need to know is :-

-Who is the Creator
-What do Muslims do
-What need to be done in order to be a Muslim

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

I cant speak for anyone else and I have no idea how to help anyone revert to this beautiful and only TRUE religion so I will speak only about the first thing that touched my heart so much.

I remember when I first began to learn about Islam, it was even before I started to read Quran. What I found is something I have never heard in any other religion. Islam guides us to actually WORSHIP Allah but other religions who say they are worshipping Allah (God) dont go any further than putting their hands together and kneel on some kind of soft cushion compared to the way Muslims actually kneel with our heads on the floor with the picture of Allah in our minds. In my humble opinion Islam is the only religion that actually worships Allah.

I also found it very easy to believe that we were created simply to worship Allah and for no other reason. This simple explanation of our existence is the main reason I felt the desire to read Quran. Once I began to read Quran I had no choice........I was already a Muslim in my heart. By the time I took my shahada I had no doubt in my heart or mind......Islam is the religion Allah has created for us.