Is Snoop...Muslim? Realy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Salam Alikom
I wanna ask brothers and sisters, I saw a video on youtube,and snoop was in front of Some people,he saluted them by saying assalam alikom,
is he Muslim?....
I think by the way of what women were wearing there ! they're the nation of Islam?
right?

krackpot

slave warrior caged
amny of the rappers are muslims... akon is a muslim, 2pac died a muslim, but dunno whetther snoopy too is a muslilm :)

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Are you sure that 2pac shakur was amuslim?
Coz that is not what Napoleon mentioned in his speeches!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Allah knows best; but according to the youtube video I saw this morning,and lot of other videos advertising for snoopdof being a muslim! I don't know!, ......... people in that audience didn't seem Muslim to me?
COz there were lot of women sitting with men, without any barrier!
for this reason I thought they were from the Nation of Islam!

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Allah knows best; but according to the youtube video I saw this morning,and lot of other videos advertising for snoopdof being a muslim! I don't know!, ......... people in that audience didn't seem Muslim to me?
COz there were lot of women sitting with men, without any barrier!
for this reason I thought they were from the Nation of Islam!

maybe you're right :D he mey be or may not be.......but we are muslims..we shouldbe grateful allah swt for that :)

DanyalSAC

No please no NO! Snoop is NOT a Muslim! HE and most other black rappers in the US belong to the NATION OF ISLAM. They are NOT Muslim. Unfortunately many non-American (or non-Western) Muslims see them use the salaam or see the name "Nation of Islam" and think we're all one happy family. We aren't! The NOI is a hate group created in the 1930s but an American dude who wanted to promote the black American.

They have stolen much from Islam, but they claim to have written the Qur'an and they say that whites are the shaytan. They use our salaam when greeting each other.

There is plenty on TTI about the Nation of Islam, so I won't repeat it here. But no - Snoop, nor Ice Cube , nor any othe the other rappers who continue to rap, none are Muslim.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
many of the rappers are muslims... akon is a muslim, 2pac died a muslim, but dunno whetther snoopy too is a muslilm :)
:salam2:
how do you know AKON is a muslim:).mean i never heard of that.b4 i took islam more seriously i used to listen to him.loved his voice and now i pray he becomes a muslim,he'll be wonderful at recitations.:)
....................wondering if my duas are answered:confused:

islam_best

Assalaamaliakum warahmatullahi wabarakathhu,

Plz provide proof for wat u ppl claim.Pls do not take me for being rude, I just dont want wrong news to be spread abt.May Allah grant us Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ammen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatulahi wabarakathuu

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
yes snoop dog the rapper

:salam2:

to be honest, just cause they say they are muslim shouldn't impact us so much cause people are defined by actions not words, so if they become muslim and they are proud of it they should show it through their actions inshallah

i really haven't heard if snoop dog became muslim but i stopped keeping track of rapper a while ago

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Claims are no good, especially when they're accompanied with "I heard". Instead of speculating, look at the proofs. Tupac wasn't a Muslim, Snoop joined the Nation of mIslam, who are a bunch of idiotic kuffaar... They're like a black version of the KKK. Akon is from Senegal, a Muslim country, yet he was foolish enough to use Al-Faatihah in his music.

You shouldn't worry about these idiots, Danyal is correct in what he has said. Majority of these rappers who apparently take shahadah just join the Nation, they worship men! Only a small group of them accept Islaam, and even fewer of them practice Islaam, namely Mutah 'Napoleon' Beale and Amir Junaid 'Loon' Muhaddith (and some others)...

May Allaah guide the first group, forgive the second and reward the third.

Ibn Uthaymin

Assalamu alykum

Brother dont take youtube too serious. My friend showed me a vid there which speculates that Tupac is still alive and thats when the conversation ended.

Jabar

Snoop NEVER CLAIMED TO BE MUSLIM!!!

Hopefully this will clear this up but probably not once and for all.

No, Snoop is not muslim, he never claimed to be muslim and he never claimed to have joined the American muslim organization, The Nation of Islam. The media (many of whom are liars) made this up.

He was at the Nation of Islam annual conference in Feb/March of 2009 along with a lot of other muslims and non-muslims. Snoop gave a few comments during the closing session of the conference along with others (including Muslim representatives, Christian representatives, politicians, rappers, social activists and others).

Snoop was basically offering words of respect and honor of the Nation of Islam leader and their prime Minister, Louis Farrakhan. The Nation of Islam and Minister Farrakhan have been since their inception very involved with reforming the underclass, and the youth in the American ghettos and prisons.

Nation of Islam/Farrakhan has also played a big role in trying to make peace by struggling against Black American gang warfare that has cost the lives of many thousands of youth and in the process became popular among many rappers who they have had many private meetings and conferences with to try to push and encourage them to use their great influence on youth as rappers to do better with their messages and lyrics. See video: youtube.com/watch?v=onW3sV2Ch4w

Snoop like a lot of other rappers recognized this and although he still has some fowl lyrics and music he also has some better music. Inshallah, he and other rappers will continue to clean up their acts and begin to be more positive for the youth.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
thank you brothers and sisters, that was just a question....
and i think from what u've said that he really joined the nation of islam' he's not muslim)
let not desagree with each other coz a rapper
may allah guides us all...
ameen

RandyJackson

Nation of Islam is not the Islam we practice. It is a blasphemous cult.

Louis Farrakhan taught "that there is no God but Master Fard Muhammad, Who is Allah, and that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is His divine Messenger."

It's very disturbing. One of the 30 Dajjals we were warned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.