Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Its ok

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • nope I dont think so

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
im not a forum person so i wouldnt know all i know is this has been a great learning experience and so great to read all the posts tti really is a growing family mashallah

jezakallah kheir evrybody

ps, i voted best community:hijabi:

liaa

i voted as the best comunity too , :) i really think it's one of the best's eva , i mean i saw so many ppl turning to islam on the site !:tti_sister:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I voted best community :D

i voted as the best comunity too , :) i really think it's one of the best's eva , i mean i saw so many ppl turning to islam on the site !:tti_sister:

:salam2:

Best Islamic Forum on the net ever:)

:wasalam:

im not a forum person so i wouldnt know all i know is this has been a great learning experience and so great to read all the posts tti really is a growing family mashallah

jezakallah kheir evrybody

ps, i voted best community:hijabi:

lol
I actually voted one of the best . Then later when i check , a lot of people after me has put TTI as the best. Guess you 4 brothers and sisters are responsible for it

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I voted the best community because it is. I have come across other Forums which do not have what we have, i say we because without one of us its not a community, is it? A couple of things site is lacking you could say but its no biggie. But the aim of the site is to correct the common conceptions about Islam.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
well this only forum, I regularly attend.. I am affliated with some other islam forums but there rules are bananas(crazy/weird) so I really don't particpate in them.

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
i have voted at this one of d best as we become like community so..i kind of addicted to cum to this site.. n like to visit atleast once in day....

ONE OF D BEST

halah

I think it's one of the best because Ididn't come through all the islamic forum .

Definitely,It's big respected family.:shake:​

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
I voted best community

I voted best community because honestly i really love it, very informative.
sometimes i just want to read each and every post all the time. LOL

May Allah strengthen our eemaan :tti_sister: Ameen