Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

yadi

allahu akbar//Allahu akbar

:salam2:
:ma:
Innallaha wamalaaikatahu yusholluuna 'alannaby,yaa Ayyuhalladziina aamanu shollu 'alaihi wasallimu tasliima.
I'am verry glad to Allah,because there are many moslem in other country.
I hope we'll better for nexttime,and I will pray to Allah for moslem everywhere.
:wasalam:

yadi

allahu ma'ana wama'akum.i wishes everytime we still moslem kaaffah.ameen.

:bismillah1: :
alam2:
Please some one answer my question,what the most importan in our life ?pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss.
Thanks.:wasalam:

Ahmed_Pal

salamo alikoum

I really didnt understand your question correctly. however, I think the most important thing in this life is to obay ALLAh and only ALLAH by following his ALLAH's order and prophet (pbuh). another thing is to spread islam to this universe.

I hope I answered your question.

I will not ask another one till I know if my answere is correct or not??

salam

abdul Qadir

remember death

soooooooooooooooooorry .. 4got to check the thread :shymuslima1: .... here is the long awaited question .... what was the nickname of the mother of Abdullah bin zubair?

yadi ... you didnt answer the last question.... you had to answer the question above to ask your question :shymuslima1:

Ahmed_Pal

salam
Om abdullah Ibn ALzobier is asma2 bent abo bakr [ أسماء بنت أبي بكر ].

now my question will be difficult ;)

All of us know that omar Ibn alkhatab is the second khalefa. this is not my question!!!

Omar Ibn Alkhatab didn't visit any city during his khilafa except one city, what it is called?

salam for now

abdul Qadir

remember death

ahmed pal you are correct asma bint abu bakar was know as the woman of 2 belts

the answer to your question is omar (RA) visited jerusalem

is that correct?

Ahmed_Pal

salam

yes that's correct. now, your turn.

salam for now

PS: Isn't jerusalem (ALquds) deserve the valuable thing we have??? In shaa allah we can pray there soon!!

abdul Qadir

remember death

when uthman (RA) got hit on the head by the rebels, his blood spilt on the Quran .... which ayaah of the Quran did his blood fall on????

hambaAllah

oh where cud he be???

:bismillah:

Bro Avocado,,, its been a week since u posted the question,,no respond fm members,, i would have but waaaaaaahhhhhhh i dont know ,,i always check here for i find it interesting to add a little bits and pieces of islamic knowledge , some new to me some already lost in this dried up brain.

So anxiously awaiting for the answer and off course a new question pls.
:jazaak: for contributions

:wasalam::hijabi:

abdul Qadir

remember death

sis hambaAllah i too check this thread to learn something new ... i was about to post the answer .... coz i though it took long

the answer is ...

Quran 2:137

"...... fasayakfeekahumu Allahu wahuwa alssameeAAu alAAaleemu"

"..... so Allah will suffice you against them, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing."

i will let someone else to ask a question ... i think thats fair enough right ;)

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

:SMILY209: dear bros/sisters a suggestion
Why not we make it that,,
File a question - longest waiting for respond/answer - 5 days
Right answer _ immediate imput of new question or else 5 days
another bro or sis could have the honour of filing the next question
It be a waste to see a good islamic general knowledge section fade off

You agree Bro Avocado:SMILY335: :SMILY71:

:wasalam::hijabi:

farhopes

No God but Allah
In which verse was proved the scientific fact that there is no air high in the sky and no one can breathe there?