islamic quotes

binte muslimah

Go cry to ALLAH in Sujood (prostration) for Help. Perfect Your Five Prayers and increase your extra Prayers. Moist your tongue with dhikr (Remembrance of ALLAH). Go start reading the Qur'an and making Dua'. It is a great moment to fix the shortcomings. Imagine how Pleased ALLAH will be to see that You Truly understand that ALLAH is the Only One with The Solution.

binte muslimah

Always Take Extra Care Of Three Things In Your Life,
Trust,
Promise
Relationship,
Becoz They Dont Make Noise When They Break,
But Hurt Alot And Create SILENCE In Life.......

binte muslimah

We will only be successful when we realize that the only way up is going down, As he who bows down to ALLAH can stand up to anything!

binte muslimah

ALLAH does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.
Holy Qur'an(5:6)

binte muslimah

‎''The Journey Of LIFE Is Travelled Only Once! So, Make TAUBA For Past, SHUKR For Present & DUA 4 The Future Bcuz Dua Is The Only Element That Changes TAQDEER''...FeeamanAllah!

binte muslimah

Each time I hear the words of ALLAH I feel shame that I didn't make time to memorise.
Each time I am greeted by the Smile of a child I feel embarrassed that I looked down on my brother this morning.
Each day I see a sunrise I feel Ur love for me and I realise I am NOTHING without U...
Ya Rabb! Ya Latif! Ya Rahman! Ya Raheem! Please forgive us.

binte muslimah

✦ A man was thrown in fire and didn’t get burned :
it was ♥ Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh)

✦ A man crossed a sea and didn’t drown :
it was ♥ Prophet Mosa (Moses) (pbuh)
✦ A man was swallowed by a huge wale and survived:
it was ♥ Prophet Yunus (pbuh)

✦ A man was thrown down a well by his brothers and left to
die but he survived, then became a minister:
it was ♥ Prophet Yusuf (pbuh)

Let’s take a lesson from this!

•►if the whole world gathers to make something happen which
ALLAH Has not Predestined to happen, they could not do so

and if the whole world gathers to prevent what Allah Has
Predestined to happen, they could not do so, as well.

•►So always Trust in what ALLAH has destined for you no matter
how bad it may look like at the beginning

binte muslimah

Sometimes when we reach at a point where there is no hope’ Then Just our Inner positive attitude gives us strength & Give us hope of winning or move to right path & That attitude comes because of Our complete Believe on ALLAH.

binte muslimah

If you are going to invite towards ANYTHING, invite towards your DEEN. You have EVERYTHING to gain & NOTHING to lose Seriously.!

binte muslimah

ALLAH uses Broken Things Beautifully...

Broken Cloud pours Rain..!!
Broken Crop Yields Seed..!!
Broken Seed Gives Bread..!!
So in any Hard Situation,
If u feel that your Heart is Broken,
Understand......
That ALLAH (SWT) is Planning to
Utilize You For Some Noble Purpose
Allah never throws you deeper than you can go.
He throws you from such a height were He knows yes you may fall, gain a few scratches, and open wounds, but He also knows how much patience, tolerance and will power you have to stand back up.
Yes we all complain, moan and cry but why do we forget this life is a test ?
Allah is making you, not breaking you. He is by your side and your guiding light.”

"and give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient) " [Surat Al-Baqra- 155]

binte muslimah

BUT I AM STILL YOUNG!

Let me enjoy life
Rules in a book ain’t for my desire
Prying? I have no time
... Fasting? I will do when I can but there is no guarantee
Hijab? Iam still young to wear one plus
It will cover up my beauty

Let me enjoy life
For I have got a lot of time to repent
Death won’t come for I ain’t a old hag
ALLAH is Ar-Rahman
He will forgive me when I ask
Do not rush me while I’ve got me time
For death ain’t so near
Guess what?
Death has no age
It’ll come when it’s time
You better be prepared
For you don’t know when it’ll grasp your soul!

“And the stupor of death will come in truth: that is what you have been avoiding!” Surah Qaf, verse 19

binte muslimah

DEAREST SISTERS IN ISLAM

♥ Be like a STAR, so far no one can reach you, so bright and shining, guiding people with the light of your good deeds.

♥ Be like a PEARL, so precious, well protected in your shell (Hijab ), the only one who can have you is the right husband who would realize your true value and cherish your protected beauty.
♥ Be like a CLOSED BOOK, don’t let any man read you except the one whom Allah has already decreed for you, i.e. YOUR HUSBAND.

♥ Don’t be one of the LOST DEALS of any man and don’t be the one he adds to his life’s archive.

♥ Don’t turn your heart to a "LABORATORY" of emotional experiences which end every time with tears and regret and anger from Allah.

♥ Don’t try to WIN BOY'S LOVE and lose Allah’s satisfaction.

Sister for the sake of Allah change your PROFILE PICTURE and fear Allah and please dont be a trial for brothers in Islam!!!!

Share this as sadqa-e-jariya( everlasting charity). if someone acts on any of this information, you will be benefited too INSHAALLAH..

binte muslimah

Ilm (knowledge) without ‘aql (intelligence) is like having shoes with no feet. And ‘Aql(intelligence) without ‘ilm(knowledge) is like having feet with no shoes. –Hazrat Ali R.A