Israel vs. Palestine Poll. Please Vote!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

Done. JazakiAllahu khairan for sharing it.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

One of the brothers pm'd me and asked in detail regarding this- as I was the one who closed the other thread and deleted the link. Following is what I recieved in a text message from one of the brothers:

- Just by visiting the page its obvious it doesn't resemble anything to do with Google.

- The stats don't change regardless of number of votes. They don't even mention anything about maps.

- Closer scrutiny by experts in the industry has revealed that the site is associated with a hacking group called adbrite.com

- As soon as you make the vote it will give away your IP, your Port number, location and other info.

- They can hack back and you will never know that they had access to your computer.

- Another example of people exploiting our good intentions.

P.S Lol @ wannabemuslim: Perhaps the site itself was started by zionists : P

Wassalaamu `alaykum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Again.

Don't hope much Zionists! When you kill someone, always there will come another. This is a war until Allah gives us victory. See the little example below.

:SMILY32:

Finally at the end, inshaAllah we are going to be the winners. You own the Media, the Political figures, the sophisticated Weapons, the strong Economies and Money. But.......

Did you ever thought why Islam is the fastest growing religion in US, Fastest growing religion in Europe and the fastest growing Religion in the whole world?

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." (Surah at-Tawbah, Verse 32)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaamu `alaykum
- As soon as you make the vote it will give away your IP, your Port number, location and other info.

- They can hack back and you will never know that they had access to your computer.

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Wa alaykum asalam warahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu . . .

So how much trouble am I in now? I voted when it was shared last time!