!~its not goodbye, but see you laterrrr~!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: beloved TTI family :D
I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D
and I hope you are having a wonderful, blessed ramadhan :D

well, your sister is taking off for sometime:(
I know, I am going to miss you all ALOT!! but the thing is, college is starting and ramadhan! after I come home I need to help out my sister in the kitchen and stuff, homework, studying for tests:( *THE BORING LIFE* LOL
but inshaAllah I'll drop by ones in a while:D
just thought I would let you know, I dont wanna leave without saying *I'll be back* inshaAllah!! so yea,
may Allah bless you all, grant you janna al-firdous A'la, protect you from evil, and forgive your sins!ameen ya ilahi
I thank you all for the great help you have provided, and I wish you a happy life!ameen
lots of love, your sister in Islam
:hearts:*AmatuAllah4lyf*:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
JUST something I thought I would leave you with :D
goodbye41.gif

RamadanMubarak.jpg

Life is a journey marked by the sweet souls that have touched your heart, making you smile in every situation, TTI has been a lovely family and I'll forever include you in my duas:D

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome dear sister..........

YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!

Please take care and study hard!!! Hurry back when your schedule eases up a bit. We will have lots to tell you!

slave_of_Allah

You may be taking leave for a while, but you will be in my heart, and in my du'as. Take care, look after your parents, study hard, and try do gain as much benefit of this blessed month.

I pray Allah makes easy for you the path to jannah tul firdos, and you are granted intercession on the day of judgement. I pray Allah forgives you, and has mercy on your soul. Aameen.

Keep the Qur'an close to your heart .....

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

we will miss you sister but hamdulillah you are in our hearts and may Allah (swt) help you in your studies.
take care sister. fe amani Allah
salam alaykoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Hamzabutt43

May you be successful in all your endeavors. When you get a lull inside your busy schedule, drop us a line :)
:salam2:
Sister hoping to have u soon on TTI again!!! We all will b waiting for ur nice poems :)! Take lottts of care and remember us in your prayers!!! May ALLAH always bless u,Ameen!
JazzakALLAH khairan!
:wasalam: :SMILY139:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yes life of this world is something like this. Sometimes we might have to leave for days, weeks, months or even forever. This is the reality and we should accept it. However, we should have an acceptable reason for leaving. Hoping to meet in next life.

Who knows when my time will be.

Sister Amatullah4Lyf I wish you all the success in both here and hereafter. Be kind to your soul and to your parents. Make sure they see a good Muslimah when they get old. Sacrifice your times for the betterment of your soul.

Make the best in Ramadan and do as much 'Ibadah as you can, in this month. Never let Lailatul Qadr go without you getting its rewards.

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) keep you steadfast in His religion and make you a Muslimah that this Ummah will be proud of. Allahumma Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
Oh sis u'll be missed sooo much!! by me:(
take care of urself and study hard! Hope all is fine!!! Be back soon!!!
Ur in my prayers inshallah!!:tti_sister:

ur sis,
fatima♥

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum salaam wr wb

jazakAllah Khair
I wish You all the very Best for your college studies and Life InshAllah
Come back very soon
May Allah swt bless you Ameen

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Assalamu alikum..

Sister Ubah; I'M GONNA MISS YOU TOO MUCH!!! :( :( :( :(

Hope you'll be back as soon as possible!

InshaAllah may Allah make ALL your homeworks easy for you! :D

See you later INSHAALLAH! Ukhtiii