It's Time

AmericanTeenager

Alrighti, as those of you who read my intro post know, I've had several questions about converting to Islam, all of which have been answered beautifully, even if I was unhappy with the results of some of them (read: music). But truth be told, as I was looking across this article (http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20158), and after reading it (and yes, the rest of the thread as well), I have decided that it's time to stop fooling and lying to myself and just do it. I just said my Shahadah in both Arabic and English, (because I probably completely butchered the Arabic pronunciation :lol:) and I am ready to begin my new path and life as a muslim.

Once again, thank you all to your support, I know this will be a great community for any questions I have later along the line, insha'Allah.

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

Congratulations brother,

welcome to islam and may Allah (SWT) make it easy for you and guide you. AMIIN.:tti_sister:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Mashallah! Mabrook! :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: Inshallah your journey through Islam will be easy and not filled with many difficulties.

salam Amirah80

huda2

:ma::ma: bro, I'm very happy you become one of us:ma: Islam is the answer of every thing. I'm sure you will enjoy yr journey, may allah make it easy for you. We glad to have you :ma:

Almeftah

LOL I knew it, I knew you were gonna do it...Mashaallah :)

No one ever researched about Islam and said no to it except a very few punch of people who were ment to be like that for ever..

May Allah be pleased with you and accept your Islam.

You know AmericanTeenager.. I would give you the name "Bukhari".
I don't know.. got the feeling that in the future you are going to become something big inshallah, Like a special type of Scholars with deep influence.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
congatulations !!

such a good read for the morning

welcome to Islam ... May Allah (glorified He may be) grant you happiness in both lives

mfarooq-khan

Asalam-W-alaikum brother,

I am very happy for ur revert, You have become a momin now, it is your sincerity and taqwa that can guide you to success,

May Allah (SWT) guide you and us to the path of his beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Amin

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Allahu Akbar !

:salam2: :)

A very warm :SMILY206: to Islam. May Allah keep you safe and strong on his path. He has promised those who strive for the truth that he will surely guide them. He says in the Quran,
As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our Paths (i.e. Allâh's religion - Islâmic Monotheism). And verily, Allâh is with the Muhsinûn (good doers)."[] (69)
Al-Ankaboot

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Allah hu Akbar. Masha Allah brother welcome to Islam. Masha Allah. May Allah make ur path on Islam easy and blessed one. Ameen.

Sure brother insha Allah we all will try our best to answer ur question in the light of Quran and Sunnah, pls feel free to ask them, as it will increase our knowledge also beside getting reward from Allah :) .

Brother please make duwa for me, as ur just like new born babe, pls be rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

munir

allah knows the best
:ma::ma:

:shake::shake:

Congratulations
I AM REALLY HAPPY and WE should thank to ALLAH(swt).

ALHAMDULILAH

waselam

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Congrats on your reversion brother! May Allah guide you and bless you with his guidance and blessing!
:shake::SMILY288:
Welcome to the Ummah!
Your research and curiosity toward Islam is very admirable.

May I ask how old are you?

:wasalam:

-Shoaib, your brother in Islam

AmericanTeenager

Wow, I posted this right before going to bed and it quite literally exploded. This is exactly the sort of kinship and friendliness that started me on the path to the Path (if that made any sense :p). I am seventeen, and I thank all of you for your enthusiasm. I will certainly remember you in my dua's....as soon as I learn how to do them right, which will come right after learning how to make salat right, my first two prayers (last night and this morning) were rather makeshift deals, but I'm gonna keep trying, it's not in my nature to just back down and give up :lol:

Again, thank you all.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

U can just say also "O- ALLAH THE ALL FORGIVING PLS HAVE UR MERCY ON THESE GUY, FORGIVE THERE SINS AND GRAND THEM JANNAH WITH UR MERCY. AMEEN.

Hope to get this duwa from u :) .

Srry I m very optimistic in getting duwas or u can say i m very greedy in this matter :)
Jazak Allah

D.Ahmed

Believer
Asalaamu Alaikum.

Allahu Akbar!! That is great news for you congratulations may Allah guide you and keep you on the straight path of Islam Ameen.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

Congratulations brother welcome to the muslim Umma. May Aallah bless you and your family.

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamu'alaikum

Allahu akbar!
May Allah strengthening your eeman (faith) in this deen (i.e.ISLAM)
You've just joined our boat that can drive us to Jannah (Paradise) Insha Allah.

Don't forget to recite this dikhr (remembrance of Allah) before you sleep:
-Allahu Akbar 34 times
-Subhanallah 33 times and
-Alhamdulillah 33 times

May Allah bless you brother