I've cleared my exams! Alhamdulillah, I'm an officer now!!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I've cleared my exams yesterday to become a Second Mate (Second Officer).

Actually I've made a thread (here), few months before, requesting du'a for my exams. Now I just want to thank all my brothers and sisters who made du'a for me and thank them for the valuable advises and the encouragement they gave. may Allah bless you all. Jazakum Allahu khyir.

wassalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Idris16

I sometimes get confused when I hear about this and that when it comes to schools and such. I guess the system in Sweden is different to that of US & UK.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: A while ago i asked him of his profession, and if you look at his profile he practictly tells you, hes a sailor, and hes been talking about that on this forum alot, about how much hes studied , Congrats

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

Actually I've made a thread (here), few months before, requesting du'a for my exams. Now I just want to thank all my brothers and sisters who made du'a for me and thank them for the valuable advises and the encouragement they gave. may Allah bless you all. Jazakum Allahu khyir.

~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~Congratulation brother.
And

All The Best for your future~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Alhamdulilah :)

What kind of officer are you? Like police or military?
Alhamdulillah, im neither in police or military. I'm a merchant navy officer(layman's term - sailor). But i get to wear the uniform and the stripes on the shoulder *smiles*.

I sometimes get confused when I hear about this and that when it comes to schools and such. I guess the system in Sweden is different to that of US & UK.
This exam pattern is universal. It should be the same in sweden, im sure.

:salam2: A while ago i asked him of his profession, and if you look at his profile he practictly tells you, hes a sailor, and hes been talking about that on this forum alot, about how much hes studied , Congrats

Thanks a lot Bro, I guess its the 'beginner's immature enthusiasm'(whats the word for it?) that i kept talking about my field. (I should shutup,hehe...). Barak Allahu feek.

---------
Bro OsMan_93 and sisters Aapa and Queenislam - Thanks a lot. Barak Allahu feekum.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Alhumdulillah!

Mabrook brother in Islam, May Allaah grant you much more in duniya and Akhira. Merchant navy is a good field. Hope it suits you well. And Hope you love the sea.

Masha'Allaah at your success.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

MashAllah dear brother.:hijabi: May Allah keep your work safe and give you always halal and baraqah job. Ameen ya Rabby

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

wa alykumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,mashaAllah akhi,mabrook!
May Allah make you successful in everything in this world and the hereafter.Ameen.

JenGiove

Asalaamu alaikum!

I'm going to start giggling any second! Mabrook on your passing the MM exams!! Second Mate, WOW!!!!!! so soon?! (for those who don't realize the importance, according to Wiki, the Second Mate is usually the third in command-sometimes fourth)!!!!

*dances around

So, tell us, did you get assigned a vessal yet? What type of ship will you be on board? Tanker? Cargo?.....please please please tell us!!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Mabrook brother in Islam, May Allaah grant you much more in duniya and Akhira. Merchant navy is a good field. Hope it suits you well. And Hope you love the sea.
Aameen. may Allah grant you a peaceful life in this world and in the hereafter. Barak Allahu feeki sister. I too hope that i continue to love the seas and the ships.
Assalamu'alaykum,

MashaAllaah, congratulations!

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh, Jazak Allahu khyir for your advise that you gave me on the other thread (after my epic fail in first attempt, *smiles*) may Allah accept all the good deeds from you and grant you and your family al_jannah.

---
Sister Asja - wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh, Ameen to your dua sis. may Allah bestow upon you all good thing in this life and in the akhirah. Barak Allahu feeki.
---
Brother Kashif_nazeer - Thanks a lot akhi. aameen to your du'a bro. Love you for the sake of Allah. may Allah bestow upon you what you have asked for me and grant you much more good.
---
Brother Astrugglingsoul - wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh, Thanks a lot brother. Love you for the sake of Allah. Barak Allahu feek.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Asalaamu alaikum!

I'm going to start giggling any second! Mabrook on your passing the MM exams!! Second Mate, WOW!!!!!! so soon?! (for those who don't realize the importance, according to Wiki, the Second Mate is usually the third in command-sometimes fourth)!!!!

*dances around

So, tell us, did you get assigned a vessal yet? What type of ship will you be on board? Tanker? Cargo?.....please please please tell us!!

wa alaykkum, Jen.
Thanks a lot. I didn't get assigned yet. I think it will be, insha Allah, another 3 months or so before i can get on-board. Luckily i'm not a tanker man. (btw, Tankers too are termed as (liquid) cargo vessels, *smiles*). All three vessels that i got trained were container vessels but insha Allah i'm going to explore my options, perhaps try to get into Car Carriers insha Allah, lets see..

Wiki gave you the wrong info, haha. the most appropriate answer is given under the heading 'Third mate' but not perfect either..(i guess they wrote it having 80s and 90s vessels in mind..*smiles*), I'm insha Allah going to be fourth in command.

may Allah give you guidance, JenGiove.

PS:-One of the reason I said i'm lucky that i'm not on tanker because......................... [yt]GVm8obqIZFY[/yt]

JenGiove

:salam2:

Um...yeah...lets make dua that you don't get assigned to a tanker...yeah...no...we don't need that!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

:)

நல்லா இருக்கிறீங்களா? (How are you ?)

Mabrook Akhi.. May Allah Azzawajal bless you with His richest blessings in both the worlds Aaameen

Add me and my loved one in your Duas Insha Allah

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah wa'Barakatuh,

Alhamdu'lillaah brother this is great news and it shows your excellent determination (by not giving in). I saw your original thread and did not reply, so forgive me, but it was nice seeing this. Well done and congratulations.

May Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) bless you with good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!

:)

நல்லா இருக்கிறீங்களா? (How are you ?)

Mabrook Akhi.. May Allah Azzawajal bless you with His richest blessings in both the worlds Aaameen

Add me and my loved one in your Duas Insha Allah

அல்ஹம்துலில்லாஹ், நான் நல்லா இருக்கிறேன், நீங்க எப்படி இருக்கிறீங்க? (alhamdulillah, i'm fine, how are you?)

Ameen.. thanks a lot sister. may Allah grant you the best for you in this world and in the next. Barak Allahu feek. Insha Allah, remember me too in your dua'.

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah wa'Barakatuh,

Alhamdu'lillaah brother this is great news and it shows your excellent determination (by not giving in). I saw your original thread and did not reply, so forgive me, but it was nice seeing this. Well done and congratulations.

May Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) bless you with good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

Ameen. Barak Allahu feek my dear brother. Alhamdulillah. indeed all praise belong to Himself, only with His will did i clear my functions(exams).

may Allah bestow upon you His countless mercy and reward you with much good.