I've thought about this and i think im ready...

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Hi...
I thank u all for the replies on my posts....
Some of you said that i should be careful and not go too fast but think it over before converting...
I agree with them cuz converting will be the biggest step i have ever taken in my life. One member also a convert spoke out my fears that i probably was delaying cuz of the fear from society. Well i also agree on that.
But my freinds sisters...and brothers, what ever u consider me..
I think im ready. I have been thinking it over for the past few days....and i can feel it. That i am realy. I will take shayadah with my best friend....(the muslim frnd)
she will take me to the local mosque. I'm not planning to tell all of this to my mom. I think i should go slow on her. She is hyper type and drugs make it worse so she'll probly do something awful....
I hope this hiding from her is not sin???
Anyway i am giving u these good news :) 2moro i am planning to take it.
Wish me luck!!!!

I hope 2mro i sign in as a muslim girl... :)

God bless you all!

Amy

kiki18

yay sister!!!! you made me so happy! another person going through the path of islam is just so great to hear :D allahu akbar!
no sister, it is not a sin to hide it from your parents.
may allah guide you in this journey:D

deepheart

Assalam alaikum sister in Islam

Hi...
I thank u all for the replies on my posts....
Some of you said that i should be careful and not go too fast but think it over before converting...
I agree with them cuz converting will be the biggest step i have ever taken in my life. One member also a convert spoke out my fears that i probably was delaying cuz of the fear from society. Well i also agree on that.
But my freinds sisters...and brothers, what ever u consider me..
I think im ready. I have been thinking it over for the past few days....and i can feel it. That i am realy. I will take shayadah with my best friend....(the muslim frnd)
she will take me to the local mosque. I'm not planning to tell all of this to my mom. I think i should go slow on her. She is hyper type and drugs make it worse so she'll probly do something awful....
I hope this hiding from her is not sin???
Anyway i am giving u these good news :) 2moro i am planning to take it.
Wish me luck!!!!

I hope 2mro i sign in as a muslim girl... :)

God bless you all!

Amy

Assalam alaikum sister in Islam
A warm welcome to you. you are welcome to the biggest family in the world.
I know how you feel and I pray that Allah makes things easy for you.

I am not a Scholar but i've heard scholars say that one can hide his or her conversion to Islam from those who will create problems (sorry i can't give any evidence right now as i'm in a hurry to make this post). some of the Prophet Muhammad's ( peace be upon him ) companions had to hide their Islam (even pray in hiding) during the years when they were persecuted in Makkah.

I hope the knowledgeable brothers and sisters here will guide you every step of the way as you embark on this journey which Insha Allah will end in Paradise.

Once again, ASSALAM ALAIKUM !

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
OMG!!!

Dear sis!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! i am soooo HAPPY:D Congratz in advance!!!! May Allah Bless you With Happiness!!!
:tti_sister::ma: Congratz again!! I'm surprised only some of the members have given u their congratz :(

well anyway Always keep :)

Ur sis
fatima :D
:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my dear sister in Islaam.

Oh Allah,I am sooo happpppppy for you dear sister.:):)MashAlah this is so wonderfull news.WELCOME to Islaam dear sister and may Allah bless you always and keep you always under His Protecection.
Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to hear that dear sis
can't wait to her your shahada story
May ALLAH bless you and make it easy for you.Ameen
big hugssssssss dear sis
ur news made my day
ALLAH AKBAR..
take care

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Salaamss

Allahu Akbar! may you have a great time taking your big step to your new way of life:):D:hearts:

wasalam

yakubpasha

Congrats Sister, you made the best choice. All your past sins are forgiven and you will begin with a clean slate.

I am sooo happy - you made my day

:SMILY206:

aroojimran

Salam alykum dear Amy

Itz nice to hear that you r going for Shahada tomorrow...May ALLAH SWT strengthen youin all your endeavours...About hiding it from your mum,well itz not a sin...our actions are judged by our intentions and you are faithful to Allah..

WHY FEAR,WHEN EVERYBODY'S WISHES ARE HERE?

lol

Peace-&-Love

:salam2:

Congratulations! Congratulations! :ma:
I am so happy to hear the good news! May your transition be an easy and smooth one! :tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
iam happpyyyyyyyyy!!!

Assalamu Alaikum my swwweeeeeeeeet Amyyyyyy!!!!

SubhanaAllah! I am so overjoyed upon reading your thread! I am happy wallahi to know that Allah has blessed you with the LIGHT of Imaaaaan and Islam! YES!!! sis I was expecting this from you and when I seen the title of the thread I knew it was good news and that I was gonna have a new sister in Islam:D
I am crying with joy, happiness and the thought of having you as my younger sister, you are forver in my duas(suplications) and I ask Allah to make this journey easy for you and all my new revert brothers and sisters!!!! sister Amy, may Allah bless you abandantly, may Allah be with you always!ameeen
Welcome to the sisterhood of Islam, welcome to Islam ITSELF, and WELCOME home sweet sister!!!!

77f6268a3ca3fdc33103059080c43c2a.gif

:hearts:I love YOU for Allah's SAKE!!!!:hearts:

kayenat

Assalamo alaikum dearest sis n islam amy
It is a great pleasure for all muslims that the good people like you convert islam by their own chioce and they accept islam according its real beauty. May Allah help you n each path of life that you face and their s really good news for you that all ur past sins has vanished n forgiven by Allah and hidding ur conversion don sin cos its ur need. All your sisters n brothers n islam welcome you in the meaningful world of islam

BigAk

Masha Allah... This is the best news I've had this week. Actually today I've been pretty depressed due to life's stress and my job.. Your news has just put my heart at ease and happiness... Wish you the best my sister... May Allah keep your heart on His right path and guidence. Ameen.. :)