Jannah!!

Faruq

Good topic!

I don't know what I'd do! The idea is so wonderfully abstract. I think I agree with the others who said they'd visit the prophets. Insha'Allah.

qadra-sagal

Asalamu aleykum brothers and sisters

Masha allah may allah swt grand us to janna fardowsa aclaa to all of us may we be the one allah forgive their sins insha allah if allah grand us to janna we will see allah swt prothet maxamed scw theres nothing greater then seeing allah swt and prophet maxamed scw so brothers and sisters let us make same due everytime we pray insha allah

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
My greates pleasure would be to keep looking the prophet (pbuh) and his fellow prophets (pbuh) and the companions (raa). Inshallah Ameen.

Assalam Allaikum

If Allah allows it and by his Mercy and Forgiveness

Brothers and sisters what would be the first thing you would do if you went to Jannah. I know this is gonna get a lot of replies. :SMILY149: :SMILY288:

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

Ya Allah grant us all jannah firdows and give us a pure and clean heart in this life so we will be able to live as we are supposed to live, and die as we all want to die, as muttaqun, AMIN

If i enter jannah inshallah, i will be amazed and just overwhelmed indeed just running around and looking at everything, visiting The wifes of the prophet, and ofcourse the prophet himself, let my children spend time with him. It is beyond imagination, but when he swt will let me in, I would really want to have my children with me and enjoy everything about Jannah, look at the wonderfull green birds, waterfalls, and everything we don't know in this life.

Ya Allah make our duaa come true. Sometimes it is so hard to think that Allah swt would give us such a wonderfull place.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

That is the greates and the most wonderful winning.

And we will be of those who have the mighty fortune .

Oh my Lord, don't deprive me and every Muslim from that great bounty.

We all beg You and You know we are so truthful, so accept us with Your wide Mercy in your Paradise.

Oh, my Lord, You know how much we suffer in that exhausting world, so strengthen our hearts to endure and make our lasting relief under the shade of Your Throne. Ameen

Inshaa Allah I'll first prostrate and kiss the ground of the paradise.

I will ask my God to show me all the prophets and the sage people mentioned in Qur'aan.

I'll also want to see every sister and brother here in TTI and share them my extreme joy and happiness.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Inshaa Allah I'll first prostrate and kiss the ground of the paradise.

I will ask my God to show me all the prophets and the sage people mentioned in Qur'aan.

I'll also want to see every sister and brother here in TTI and share them my extreme joy and happiness.

Subhanallah, me too

SisterMunira

After everything everyone said Inshaallah........

Be amazed at everything probably and wait for my DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Husband......AMEEEN.

aisha16

Assalam Allaykum

Wow, 32 replies to this post that's amazing. InshaAllah all of us will enter Jannah.

Ma Saalam

happy 2 b muslim

ask if i can see my dad ......

i would ask to see allah first but i hear you see allah last when you ask him to show himself...oh yeah the prophets inshallah!!!

and eat some ice cream lol

lvv u for the sake of allah hanna

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Paradise Found

First of all I think that I would say 'Al Hamdhulillah' and then just let my eyes take in the wonder of what will be all around me. Paradise is the life that we should be living for. Insha Allah, I hope we all meet there by Allah's grace and mercy.

:salam2:

justmuslim

Asalamu allaykum

If i reach to Janatul Fardowsa i will cry for joy, thanking Allah (swc) and want to see all the prophets specially our father Adam and Mohamed and i want to see Allah's face the LORD that created everything subhanallah.Ya rabbi taqabal dua and make our homes janatul fardowsa ameen ameen.

aisha16

This make me cry b/c sometimes i wonder if i will ever go to Jannah ya rabiii

Assalam Allaykum

InshaAllah sister you and everyone here at tti will enter jannah. We must make dua asking Allah swt for Janna.:tti_sister:

Ma Saalam

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

il be kicking back, im no sure if i will be lazy, i doubt it, i would want allah(swt) to make me my dream car or space ship so i can show everyone and drive it everywere. Sounds very imature, but when I think of heaven I become childish. lol. i just see me running around in bliss , its to much to encompass, may I be chosen for heaven, and may all you guys, i need people to show my car and space ship to.