japanese muslims

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
hmmm... makes me wonder, is there any japanese muslim in this forum?

btw jazaakallahu khairan for the video

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:ma:Allahu akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar

jazak Allahu khayra for sharing, may Allah almighty bless u ameen

:wasalam:

fatima zahra

asalam aleikom

jazak allaho khayran for shareing this wonderful video alhamdolilah islam is the fast spreading religion the world alhamdolilah there are a muslims in japan
i dont know how much muslims r there :ma::ma::ma:

bahlulgadban

burikta
It always seemed that japan is a very far country
I think we muslims need to know more about each other so brothers and sisters from all over the world keep your videos no matter how short or unimportant as it may seem

justoneofmillion

:salam2:what is your problem akhi and ukhti,okay don t cry here is the vid:) Look at your nation ya rassouloullah May allah swt grant you what he has promised you as you have indeed delivered the message!
[yt]5yl8bqfiqHE[/yt]

wassalaam
jameel

ed209

hehe, i dont think Ozawa Shumei is a muslim. He just translated the Holy Qur'aan into Japanese.

al-muslimah

Yesturday I watched a video on youtube that talks about how many muslims are there in each most of the countries.

So I asked a question before on this thread that I wanted to know how many muslims are there in Japan. subhanallah I got the answer.

There are 1,254,497 Muslims in japan.:ma:

Mairo

Maryama
:salam2:what is your problem akhi and ukhti,okay don t cry here is the vid:) Look at your nation ya rassouloullah May allah swt grant you what he has promised you as you have indeed delivered the message!
[yt]5yl8bqfiqHE[/yt]

wassalaam
jameel

:salam2:

Jazak Allahu Kharin brother for all of your efforts, and thank you for sharing the video. May Allah continue to Guide, protect, and bestow his blessings and mercy on the True Believers on the Straight Path.

:wasalam:

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN . IT JUST THE OTHER DAY WHEN I WAS WATCHING ORPAHN CHILDREN (hafiz) FROM AFRICA RECITING AL QURAN AS IF IT WAS THERE LANGUAGE SUBHANALLAH THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ARAB LAND AND YET THE READ AS IF IT WAS THERE LANGUAGE SUBHANALLAH ITS AMAZING HOW AL ISLAM SPREAD TO ALL THE CORNERS OF THE GLOBE AND WHEREVER YOU GO ITS THE SAME QURAN AND THEY (MUSLIMS) READ IN THE SAME MANNER ALLAH AKBAR