Joining the Website - New Members Information

aaiwang

saadia maati said:
salam aalaykom am new in the this web i hope u help me how to use this web am relly very interested by helping my sisters and brothers whose convert to islam wa chokran salm aalaykom
Wa'alaikumsalaam,,,welcome Sister to this forum, the greatest site in the world! Insha-Allh, in this forum, inside forum all thread, make us useful experience to learn about Islam, and of course make the silaturahim (friendship in Islam)!

Question

السالم عليكم
I don't know where is the best place to ask, but I want to ask simply about being logged out; If I am reading something on this site for a long period of time, am I supposed to be automatically logged out? because I find that I am being logged out and have to reenter a lot. Maybe it is supposed to be that way?

marhaba_imaan

SALAM

asslamualaikum
im a sister from india.i joined tti long back but knew about introducing ourselves today.anywayi enjay using this site.how can you view others profile?i also wanted to know how we can join one club?any ways asslamualaikum to every sisters and brothers.
wa alaikumusalam

Beck

I am new to this forum.

I have a muslim fiance, and due to marry in november 2009.

I am interested in Islam, and am thinking of converting my faith. I have studied the Qu'ran, and have to admit i found myself agreeing and believing in all i read.

I would like to say though, that converting is purely my decision. My fiance is supportive in what ever faith i choose to practise, but Islam is the one i find myself relating to more.

sister myriam

islam is my way
I am new to this forum.

I have a muslim fiance, and due to marry in november 2009.

I am interested in Islam, and am thinking of converting my faith. I have studied the Qu'ran, and have to admit i found myself agreeing and believing in all i read.

I would like to say though, that converting is purely my decision. My fiance is supportive in what ever faith i choose to practise, but Islam is the one i find myself relating to more.

happy for u sister...and congratulations for the :):):)mrriage

zaynabeyre

I posted two new threads in the last few days to introduce myself, but neither of them have appeared; what have I done wrong please?!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
I posted two new threads in the last few days to introduce myself, but neither of them have appeared; what have I done wrong please?!
You done nothing wrong, sister. :) Just give moderators some time.

So here I say...
welcome.jpg

I hope & pray you benefit from your stay here.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
allah rakkah

as salaam alaikum:tti_sister:

im new to this site !:hijabi:
i feel very comfortable here ! eventhough we are from different countries ,different places n race we are united by single word ISLAM

during judgement day we are made united !
hope we are united here to learn more about islam n find the right path to reach allahs vision :girl3:

abuzakariya

How long more?

ATTN TO: moderators

As-sallamu alaikum brothers. I have a good gallery that is named "islamic architecture around the world" I would be more than happy to upload all 500 pictures. I find beauty in every single picture of this gallery so decided to share with others. I also think it would benefit for those who are either studying or interested in architecture. Unfortunately I cannot upload it because my access is restricted. Could you please tell when I will be able to upload it.

Thanks for reading

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salam wa rahmatullah

MashaAllaah, that's really nice. However I believe that the restrictions apply until approx 36-40 posts. So inshaAllaah keep contributing in other ways, and once you reach there if it doesnt work again then feel free to post here or PM one of the Mods and we'll look into it :inshallah:.

wasalam

abuzakariya

Thanks for a reply Samiha. Would you be able to tell me reasons for having reach 36-40 posts. My guess would be that moderators want get a better understanding what forum users' intetions are on the forum

Ahed_Saudi

:salam2:I'm new to this website, and I am really enjoying it, but I have one problem. It won't let me do certain things, such as view profiles. It shows me a message that I'm not allowed to access this part. Can you please tell me why.

wow i thought its only happening to me i was wondering too i wish people can help

Aaliyah Kelly

Help using this website!

slmz

Can someone please help me, it seems I’m website challenged!
Please help me I can’t figure out how to introduce myself by a Post?

4mMadara2Amina

Sometimes I really am domfused how many posts need to send and all... One says 36 other 50... ahh... Its quiet difficult. I have rewread the rules many times and there is nothing explained fully. Anyway wish soon I will be bale to ask my own questions and put something nice form my side also to help this site.