IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

6142150745_be666a0cb4_z.jpg

IbnAdam77

JazakiAllahu khairan sister. :)

Brother revert, please accept my salam. :) Because, that is a Wajib right? :)

6142472045_138294e5c7_z.jpg

IbnAdam77

I sincerely ask a moderator to delete this thread. It seems that the thread is being hijacked. I made it not for debates and quarrels.

Jazakumullahu Khairan all, and I am sorry.

Please Delete this thread.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

I sincerely ask a moderator to delete this thread. It seems that the thread is being hijacked. I made it not for debates and quarrels.

Jazakumullahu Khairan all, and I am sorry.

Please Delete this thread.

]Wa alikumassalaam warhamtullahi wabarakatuhu,
Brother your thread is very beneficient from da'wah point of view as it confirms,the scripture that came before it and themessengers,alhamdulillah! :)
Please keep sharing and do not get discouraged verily Allah is with the patient.If someone tries to go off track we should try to bring it back on track.

:jazaak: for sharing.
May Allah reward you for your intentions.Ameen.
:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

]Wa alikumassalaam warhamtullahi wabarakatuhu,
Brother your thread is very beneficient from da'wah point of view as it confirms,the scripture that came before it and themessengers,alhamdulillah! :)
Please keep sharing and do not get discouraged verily Allah is with the patient.If someone tries to go off track we should try to bring it back on track.

:jazaak: for sharing.
May Allah reward you for your intentions.Ameen.
:wasalam:[/COLOR]

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother

Ameen! JazakAllahu khair for encouragement dear brother. InshaAllah I will continue with Allah's Will. Love you for the sake of Allah!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

All un-relevant posts have been deleted.

Also Revert2010: Please watch how you speak to sisters- it is not nice the way you say some things.

May Allaah make us all from the people of Jannah.
Wassalaamu `alaykum

esperanza

revert of many years
and now your accusing me of speaking to sisters in a certain manner and you just ignore my messages when ive been trying to get in touch with you.

this website really has gone down hill over the last 2 years, im gonna tell people not to join it.

cant be all just try to calm down ,this website is beneficial if we use it in the right way,,,,,,,,,,,,dont give up because of one incident or keep others away......................

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother

Ameen! JazakAllahu khair for encouragement dear brother. InshaAllah I will continue with Allah's Will. Love you for the sake of Allah!

Wa alykumassalaam, Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
Wa iyyaka my bro :)
InshaAllah please continue.
Love you for the sake of Allah as well.
May The One,for whose sake you love me,love you. <3

Be patient my dear brothers and sisters,all impatience and haste is from shyataan,try not to fall into that trap.If you feel you have been wronged by your muslim brother or sister or hurt by them,be patient and forgive.For Allah forgives him,the one who forgives other people.
Allah says in the Qur'an:
And those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, and when they are angry, they forgive, Surat Ash-Shūraá[42:37]
And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination. Surat Ash-Shūraá [42:43]
And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah . Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers. Surat Ash-Shūraá[42:40]

Have hope in Allah's rewad,His Mercy and Forgiveness.In fact,if a person is wrongfully hurt by someone,their sins will be given to person whowronged them and the good deeds of the person who hwronged them will be given to him!
SubhanAllah,the beauty and virtue of forgiveness!

Also the following hadith tell us how and what should we do in such a case:

‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: “Do not think badly of a word uttered by your brother, when you can find a good interpretation for it.”

'Abdullah b. Umar said that Rasulullah saw said : "The muslim is he from whose tongue and hand a Muslim is safe, and the muhajir he who gives up what Allah has prohibited for him ". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

Jabir said that Rasulullah saw said : " If one makes excuses to his brother, but he does not excuse him, or accept his apology, he is as sinful as one who takes an unjust tax " ( Baihaqi )

From Abu Hurairah : Rasulullah saw said : " The strong man is not the one who is strong in wrestling, but the one who controls himself in anger " ( Bukhari, Muslim )

Ibn Umar ra narrated Rasulullah saw said : "O you who declare Islam with your tongues but whose hearts have not been reached by faith, do not annoy the Muslims nor seek out their faults, for he who seeks out the faults of his brother Muslim will have his faults sought out by Allah, and when Allah seeks out someone's faults, He exposes them, eventhough he should be in the interior of his house." ( Bukhari, Muslim )

Abu Hurairah ra said that Rasulullah s.a.w said : "He who truly believes in Allah and the last Day, should speak good or keep silent". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

So my dear brothers and sisters,be patient and forgive.For Allah loves these things.
I don't know if I have the right to say this ,but ,at the end of the day it is Allah's pleasure,all of us are seeking and nothing else.We submit our egos to Allah and they will never be hurt.Allah is the Greatest and not we.
So,please dear brothers and sisters,for the sake of Allah,be patient and forgive.

esperanza

revert of many years
Wa alykumassalaam, Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
Wa iyyaka my bro :)
InshaAllah please continue.
Love you for the sake of Allah as well.
May The One,for whose sake you love me,love you. <3

Be patient my dear brothers and sisters,all impatience and haste is from shyataan,try not to fall into that trap.If you feel you have been wronged by your muslim brother or sister or hurt by them,be patient and forgive.For Allah forgives him,the one who forgives other people.
Allah says in the Qur'an:
And those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, and when they are angry, they forgive, Surat Ash-Shūraá[42:37]
And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination. Surat Ash-Shūraá [42:43]
And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah . Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers. Surat Ash-Shūraá[42:40]

Have hope in Allah's rewad,His Mercy and Forgiveness.In fact,if a person is wrongfully hurt by someone,their sins will be given to person whowronged them and the good deeds of the person who hwronged them will be given to him!
SubhanAllah,the beauty and virtue of forgiveness!

Also the following hadith tell us how and what should we do in such a case:

‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: “Do not think badly of a word uttered by your brother, when you can find a good interpretation for it.”

'Abdullah b. Umar said that Rasulullah saw said : "The muslim is he from whose tongue and hand a Muslim is safe, and the muhajir he who gives up what Allah has prohibited for him ". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

Jabir said that Rasulullah saw said : " If one makes excuses to his brother, but he does not excuse him, or accept his apology, he is as sinful as one who takes an unjust tax " ( Baihaqi )

From Abu Hurairah : Rasulullah saw said : " The strong man is not the one who is strong in wrestling, but the one who controls himself in anger " ( Bukhari, Muslim )

Ibn Umar ra narrated Rasulullah saw said : "O you who declare Islam with your tongues but whose hearts have not been reached by faith, do not annoy the Muslims nor seek out their faults, for he who seeks out the faults of his brother Muslim will have his faults sought out by Allah, and when Allah seeks out someone's faults, He exposes them, eventhough he should be in the interior of his house." ( Bukhari, Muslim )

Abu Hurairah ra said that Rasulullah s.a.w said : "He who truly believes in Allah and the last Day, should speak good or keep silent". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

So my dear brothers and sisters,be patient and forgive.For Allah loves these things.
I don't know if I have the right to say this ,but ,at the end of the day it is Allah's pleasure,all of us are seeking and nothing else.We submit our egos to Allah and they will never be hurt.Allah is the Greatest and not we.
So,please dear brothers and sisters,for the sake of Allah,be patient and forgive.

shukran for this..your very true,,,,

IbnAdam77

Dear brothers and sisters!

I have seen the threads which were closed, and where I saw many brothers and sisters kept arguing on simple issues, making them big until it really becomes big. Since I joined TTI family in 2007, I have seen so many things which made me sad, angry, upset, happy and laugh too. This is a large community. There are people with different opinions on matters.

Many a times, we may do things which are not very acceptable Islamically, and when a brother or sister points it out, we should always be ready to accept, and if we disagree also, to respect and keep it. There are threads which I started being closed also, without any mistake done by me. (Note: This is said by the Moderator who closed). However, I did not bother to fight back, in regard to that.

Now why am I saying the above?

There are some reasons.

1. I saw those threads which are closed today, but I decided not to get involved in them as I feared that it could lead to Fitnah.

2. I am not a person interested to learn things by arguing and quarreling. Rather, I love to learn by well understanding discussions, with difference of opinions also.

3. The sole purpose of this thread is to contribute something from me, in conveying the message of Islam, through some creative ways.

4. This thread is really being hijacked with same arguments which I refused to participate when those threads were active.

5. The most posts made in this thread is totally far away from the purpose of this thread, and I do not think this is the best way, as we all can make different threads for different purposes. Its very simple, just we can open a thread for what we need.

On the authority of Muadh bin Jabal, who said:

I said: "O Messenger of Allah, tell me of an act which will take me into Paradise and will keep me away from Hell fire." He said: "You have asked me about a major matter, yet it is easy for him for whom Allah Almighty makes it easy. You should worship Allah, associating nothing with Him, you should perform the prayers, you should pay the zakat, you should fast in Ramadan, and you should make the pilgrimage to the House." Then he said:" Shall I not show you the gates of goodness ? Fasting [which] is a shield, charity [which] extigueshes sin as water extebgueshes fire; and the praying of a man in the deapth of night."

Then he recited : "Who forsake their beds to cry unto their Lord in fear and hope, and spend of that We have bestowed on them. No soul knoweth what is kept hid for them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do".

Then he said: " Shall I not tell you of the peak of the matter, its pillar, and its topmost part?" I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." He said: "The peak of the matter is Islam; the pillar is prayer; and its topmost part is jihad." Then he said: "Shall I not tell you of the controling of all that ?" I said:"Yes, O Messenger of Allah", and he took hold of his tongue and said: "Restrain this." I said: "O Prophet of Allah, will what we say be held against us ?" He said: "May your mother be bereaved of you, Muadh ! Is there anything that topples people on their faces - or he said on their noses into Hell-fire other than the jests of their tongues ?" (Its related by Al-Tirmithi, who said it was a fine and true hadlth.)

In another Hadith, the Prophet (pbuh) said,

"The Satan has despaired of being worshipped by those who engage in prayer in the Arabian Peninsula but (has not lost hope) in creating dissension among them.'' (Sahih Muslim)

Therefore it is very clear from whom these things are coming from my dear brothers and sisters. Let us not give him chances.

May Allah guide me and you.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

hasha ameena

MashaALlah!

im newly registered here..on that i've read....im really impressed..this is only the website..that opens my eyes to different kind of muslims...^^ happy to see ur messages.....May Allah reward u because of your good heart

Dear brothers and sisters!

I have seen the threads which were closed, and where I saw many brothers and sisters kept arguing on simple issues, making them big until it really becomes big. Since I joined TTI family in 2007, I have seen so many things which made me sad, angry, upset, happy and laugh too. This is a large community. There are people with different opinions on matters.

Many a times, we may do things which are not very acceptable Islamically, and when a brother or sister points it out, we should always be ready to accept, and if we disagree also, to respect and keep it. There are threads which I started being closed also, without any mistake done by me. (Note: This is said by the Moderator who closed). However, I did not bother to fight back, in regard to that.

Now why am I saying the above?

There are some reasons.

1. I saw those threads which are closed today, but I decided not to get involved in them as I feared that it could lead to Fitnah.

2. I am not a person interested to learn things by arguing and quarreling. Rather, I love to learn by well understanding discussions, with difference of opinions also.

3. The sole purpose of this thread is to contribute something from me, in conveying the message of Islam, through some creative ways.

4. This thread is really being hijacked with same arguments which I refused to participate when those threads were active.

5. The most posts made in this thread is totally far away from the purpose of this thread, and I do not think this is the best way, as we all can make different threads for different purposes. Its very simple, just we can open a thread for what we need.

On the authority of Muadh bin Jabal, who said:

I said: "O Messenger of Allah, tell me of an act which will take me into Paradise and will keep me away from Hell fire." He said: "You have asked me about a major matter, yet it is easy for him for whom Allah Almighty makes it easy. You should worship Allah, associating nothing with Him, you should perform the prayers, you should pay the zakat, you should fast in Ramadan, and you should make the pilgrimage to the House." Then he said:" Shall I not show you the gates of goodness ? Fasting [which] is a shield, charity [which] extigueshes sin as water extebgueshes fire; and the praying of a man in the deapth of night."

Then he recited : "Who forsake their beds to cry unto their Lord in fear and hope, and spend of that We have bestowed on them. No soul knoweth what is kept hid for them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do".

Then he said: " Shall I not tell you of the peak of the matter, its pillar, and its topmost part?" I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." He said: "The peak of the matter is Islam; the pillar is prayer; and its topmost part is jihad." Then he said: "Shall I not tell you of the controling of all that ?" I said:"Yes, O Messenger of Allah", and he took hold of his tongue and said: "Restrain this." I said: "O Prophet of Allah, will what we say be held against us ?" He said: "May your mother be bereaved of you, Muadh ! Is there anything that topples people on their faces - or he said on their noses into Hell-fire other than the jests of their tongues ?" (Its related by Al-Tirmithi, who said it was a fine and true hadlth.)

In another Hadith, the Prophet (pbuh) said,

"The Satan has despaired of being worshipped by those who engage in prayer in the Arabian Peninsula but (has not lost hope) in creating dissension among them.'' (Sahih Muslim)

Therefore it is very clear from whom these things are coming from my dear brothers and sisters. Let us not give him chances.

May Allah guide me and you.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

JazakiAllahu khairan sister. :)

Brother revert, please accept my salam. :) Because, that is a Wajib right? :)

6142472045_138294e5c7_z.jpg

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Mashaa'Allaah. This is really good. I like the first one better it's direct and to the point.

Perhaps we can use them as banners for dawah to christian?

May Allaah reward you!

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

I will go bit tough but it needs to be heeded. We Muslims must reject dual standards in our approach to scriptures from other religions. For instance,

Dr.Naik picks up clues from Hindu scriptures that hint about advent of Muhammad (SAW). But when asked about divine correlation of these scriptures he answers hazy.

On a debate with William Campbell his stand clearly signs that he is picking flaws from Bible and discussing on those points.

Is this not dual standards?. Do we need for Dawah such stands?. Every Aspect of Dawah should be in light of Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad (SAW).

When we have a miracle right in our hand,hearts and minds in form of Quran,why should we base our Dawah with anything else?.

Regards.

JenGiove

Assalamu Alaikum:

I will go bit tough but it needs to be heeded. We Muslims must reject dual standards in our approach to scriptures from other religions. For instance,

Dr.Naik picks up clues from Hindu scriptures that hint about advent of Muhammad (SAW). But when asked about divine correlation of these scriptures he answers hazy.

On a debate with William Campbell his stand clearly signs that he is picking flaws from Bible and discussing on those points.

Is this not dual standards?. Do we need for Dawah such stands?. Every Aspect of Dawah should be in light of Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad (SAW).

When we have a miracle right in our hand,hearts and minds in form of Quran,why should we base our Dawah with anything else?.

Regards.

Brother,

Because you need a starting point...a conversation opener. If you want people of the book to actually listen, you have to approach them with something they understand and are open to listening to.

If you went to a stranger's house and demanded to be let in simply because you have the common ground of being human, you would be barred. However, if you knocked on someone's door and asked if THEY would call a tow truck because your car was broken down, they might be more receptive to your presence. They might even invite you in to wait or come out with something to drink for you. THEN, under the circumstance of understanding, you get to talking. THAT is the power of Allah working. Providing you with the opportunity to gently explain your own beliefs, why you believe them and why you chose Islam over Christianity. You don't say that they are wrong but you use their own honored book to prove to them why the Qur'an is to be honored over their book.

These are all things I learned how to do when I was a kid growing up with the Jehovah's Witnesses. The message can speak to their hearts but you have to get past the mind first.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

I appreciate your reply. Humble and logical. But,

It is explicit from word of Allah (SWT) that previous scriptures have been adulterated and having known that how can be invite adherents of these scriptures quoting in piecemeal some texts from same scriptures.

And Quran is nothing in short textually to invite people of book towards Deen of Allah. The status of Jesus (PBUH) as a Prophet of Allah is distinct and clear.

Allah (SWT) says in Quran ''[5:3] “This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favors upon you, and have chosen for you, Islam as your religion.”

And so it is best to pick up verses and similitude's from Quran and present before people of book or else than to choose and present text from state of imperfection.

Allau-Aalim.

Regards.

sabina isa

6194104951_6137ff4a09_z.jpg

I loved the other two, truly much, but this one, it stumbles in biblic version. The part "I will sent him unto you....."
It gives the holding idea of christians the Jesus sents Prophet on earth. And some new "religions" as Bahai and Jehovai use this verse in "their" way
I believe this one might be off track. This is only my opinion.
But good work in trying...

As salam