Just converted

mava courier

Assalam Alaikun to each one of you,

My name is Moses Emokpaire a born christian for fifty-two years based in slough berkshire, England. Just converted to Islam this year february, and this is my first taste of Ramadan and loving it. I am so glad to be part of this site and looking forward to meeting other muslim and learn more about Islam.
Take care, salam...............:)

huda2

My name is Moses Emokpaire a born christian for fifty-two years based in slough berkshire, England. Just converted to Islam this year february, and this is my first taste of Ramadan and loving it. I am so glad to be part of this site and looking forward to meeting other muslim and learn more about Islam.

:salam2:

:mashallah: welcome bro and congratulation and may allaah accept yr fasting month of victory and worship. welcome again.:SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Ramadaan kareem.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Allaah swt is great. Masha Allaah this just made my day. Welcome to the site and looking forward to reading your posts here. May Allaah swt accept all our du'as and fast AMEEN.

nadirah19

Asalam walikum brother,

Mashallah! :)
Welcome to the site and Ramadan Mubarak
May Allah help us and guide us all. Ameen

Wasalam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

Salam alai kum and welcome brother

All praise is due to Allah when a person is guided to Islam. It would be great to hear your reversion story if you would like to share it with us of course.

I know Slough has many Muslims living there, perhaps they had an influence on your reversion. Sorry for sounding so curious brother but it's always wonderful to hear something like this.

Salam and Allah accept your fast's Inshallah

Ramadan Mubarak :)

NasTara

:salam2:

:hijabi:

Allahu akbar!
praise is to Allah the Lord of Alameen.Congratulation!
Mashallah im happy while im reading your post, welcome to the TTI family brother :SMILY259: hope you will enjoy in this site.

May Allah Guide you always :tti_sister:

wassalam

Salwa

:salam2: AKHI

MASHA-ALLAH IT IS GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE REVERTED BACK TO ISLAM. MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT PATH AMEEN

AND MAY ALLAH GUIDES US ALL AMEEN

meer suhail

ILM seeker
welcome and Ramadan MUbarak

:salam2

:mashallah: congrats bro and welcome ,,,,,,,,and have a gr8 RAMADAN :muslim_child:

Habasha Sister

Welcome

Alhamdullilah that Allah lead u to Islam,:mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah:

Insha Allah u will benefit from this site, May Allah strengthen ur Iman.