Kaka is learning about islam

Absolute truth

لا إله إلا الله
He visited a mosque in Dubai with his wife wearing hijab to know more about islam. May Allah guide them.:tti_sister:

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Who is Kaka??

He's a Brazilian International football player. He won "player of the year" in 2009 I think...

Honestly dont think this means anything... These famous people do these things... and just because he visited a mosque doesnt really mean anything .... Istanbul is filled with beautiful mosques and many tourists visit there for other interests (art, architecture, history)...
May Allah guide him and his wife, yes, but i just dont think that it means much....

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
According to Egiptian chanel AN-NAS he has coverted to islam yesterday.
Mmm I don't know but I ask All-llah to guide him, amin.

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/12/30/185345.html

He just visited a mosque whilst on holiday...

According to Egiptian chanel AN-NAS he has coverted to islam yesterday.
Mmm I don't know but I ask All-llah to guide him, amin.

Got a link?

:salam2:

Does anyone know if Thiery Henry is Muslim?

No, he just said he knows alot of people who converted to Islam, and that Islam is the greatest religion/close to his heart.

But he's not a Muslim.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Now they're both muslims. Henry has converted years ago while Kaka officially is now muslim. The fact that non-muslim media don't want to publicate it, is not important for us. May All-llah forgive them and make them strong in eeman.Amin.

Kakorot

Thiery Henry's got a beard.

I wonder if he's got it because he's Muslim or to be kept warm through the winter.

Allaah Knows best!

Astrugglingsoul

Thiery Henry's got a beard.

I wonder if he's got it because he's Muslim or to be kept warm through the winter.

Allaah Knows best!

:salam2:

haha i see you watch football. (and he scored the winner today!!!) yeah, i hope he becomes muslim if he isn't yet.

aisha16

No offense but who cares. Just because he's a famous football player...oh wait it is because he's a famous football player! People convert to Islam all the time, and this guy gets attention because he visited a mosque and his wife throws on a scarf....hmmmm