King Faisal on Defense of The Holy Lands (rahimahullaah)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2:

Given the times we live where most our leaders are 'sell-outs' I find it hard to believe that such a leader/King was killed only in the last quarter of the last century. May Allaah have mercy on him!

[yt]QxLGoGERXdg[/yt]

Idris16

''Not to leave me another single second alive''

if he meant his successors like the Abdullah we
have today, then we should follow that.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

jazaak Allah khairan.

*is there any better death than to martyr in the path of Allah* subhanallah!

he was killed by his nephew....but was the family dispute the main reason behind it? only Allah knows best.

*silent*

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

he was killed by his nephew....but was the family dispute the main reason behind it? only Allah knows best.

No I was told his nephew was put up to it.

Also, @ the point about his death being as recent as the last century is a fact I found hard to realise too. I was told about him a good 5 or 6 years ago and I somehow had it in my head (automatically) that he was a leader from 'way back' it was only until about a year after I first heard of him that I figured how recent he actually was.

May Allaah have mercy on him.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah. SubhanAllaah, rahimahullaah. I was pretty amazed at the fact that he called for "JIHAAD"!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah. SubhanAllaah, rahimahullaah. I was pretty amazed at the fact that he called for J!

Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I apologise dear brother, but if I can ask, what did you mean by " J"? What does it mean " he called for J"?For what did he called?

user expired!

J= Jihaad.

Things are a bit different now, many things have changed, the whole word has changed. People need to realise that in many Muslim countries the leaders don't represent the people, but the wealthy elite. Who would imagine that the Saudis would initiate a multi religious gathering in Saudi, attended by the grand Mufti himself.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I apologise dear brother, but if I can ask, what did you mean by " J"? What does it mean " he called for J"?For what did he called?

Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Oops sorry sister, I meant Jihaad

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Oops sorry sister, I meant Jihaad

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother

I understand now Allhamdullilah, it is JIHAAD.

Dear brother since you have made mistake in writing, can you please edit your post InshAllah, and write "JIHAAD" instead of "J" since "J" does not have any meaning.

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Dear brother since you have made mistake in writing, can you please edit your post InshAllah, and write "JIHAAD" instead of "J" since "J" does not have any meaning.

Lol ..:shake:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

As-salaamu `alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

Well you see, a lot of brothers are afraid of having there doors kicked in by some pigs who've killed innocent non-Muslims and shot innocent Muslims in their crackdown on 'terrorism', for using that word here in the UK. So Jihad often becomes J amongst other things. It's now reaching the stage of customary habit so its not really a mistake and is tolerable here at TTI inshaa' Allaah.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Well you see, a lot of brothers are afraid of having there doors kicked in by some pigs who've killed innocent non-Muslims and shot innocent Muslims in their crackdown on 'terrorism', for using that word here in the UK. So Jihad often becomes J amongst other things. It's now reaching the stage of customary habit so its not really a mistake and is tolerable here at TTI inshaa' Allaah.

Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

Man I can't believe you have blown our cover! Just hope no one is spying on you from their satellites :cool:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh. Since you request for me to do that, I have edited my post as you want.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

Man I can't believe you have blown our cover! Just hope no one is spying you from their satellites :cool:

The cover is pointless, Jihad is part of our deen and does not equate to terrorism. If the White House can finally start affirming this, then what about the Muslims in the West lol? Usually the brothers who do this are young, worried, skeptical and will sign out of their messenger clients the minute you type 'JIHAD' lol. It's like a playground rumour, Allaah knows best.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Yes I understand that maybe brother "thariq2005" wrote "J" instead of "Jihaad" not out of mistake but becouse he maybe uses in his daily life "J" to describe "Jihaad" for the reasons you, brother Al-Kashmiri" have mentioned above.

But this is Islaamic site MashAllah and for that reason we can freely use terms like Jihaad, Quran, Sunnah etc. Becouse not everyone here knows that "J" is "Jihaad" or that "S" is for "Sunnah". There should not be fear from anyone else except from Allah esspecialy on the place where we are souranded by our brothers and sisters in Islam.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen summa ameen

Assalamu Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
The cover is pointless, Jihad is part of our deen and does not equate to terrorism. If the White House can finally start affirming this, then what about the Muslims in the West lol? Usually the brothers who do this are young, worried, skeptical and will sign out of their messenger clients the minute you type 'JIHAD' lol. It's like a playground rumour, Allaah knows best.

Ahem no comment! You see we are still young, looking forward to get married, have loads of children before we get accused of being "terrorists" lol. Either way, I use that letter for jokes with the brothers and it just turned out to become a habit lol

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Yes I understand that maybe brother "thariq2005" wrote "J" instead of "Jihaad" not out of mistake but becouse he maybe uses in his daily life "J" to describe "Jihaad" for the reasons you, brother Al-Kashmiri" have mentioned above.

But this is Islaamic site MashAllah and for that reason we can freely use terms like Jihaad, Quran, Sunnah etc. Becouse not everyone here knows that "J" is "Jihaad" or that "S" is for "Sunnah". There should not be fear from anyone else except from Allah esspecialy on the place where we are souranded by our brothers and sisters in Islam.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen summa ameen

Assalamu Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazakillaah khairaa for the reminder sister, but I have to say (if you don't mind), that statement in bold made me laugh out loud.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh. Since you request for me to do that, I have edited my post as you want.

But I did not ask the post to be edited only for me, but also for other brothers and sister who may not understand your post .

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I like the way he paused between few words so that the audience would feel the impact of his words. May Allah azz zawajal have mercy on his soul. Ameen.

And you UK brothers better watch your back, the 'J' count in this thread is 10 and counting.. ;)

'Those darn mozlems again !'

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Jazakillaah khairaa for the reminder sister, but I have to say (if you don't mind), that statement in bold made me laugh out loud.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahamtullah wa baraaktuhu

Allhamdullilah dear brother

Smille is from Sunnah MashAllah, but beside being "funny" the example I gave is also truthfull. Allhamdullilah for everything.

May Allah reword you dear brother. Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa raahmtullah wa barakatuhu