Let's collect Hadiths!

Sissih

AhlAlSunahWaDjama'ah
Asalamu alaikom...

What about Qadr - Destiny?

Book 033, Number 6392:

Hudhaifa b. Usaid reported directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) that lie said: When the drop of (semen) remains in the womb for forty or fifty (days) or forty nights, the angel comes and says: My Lord, will he be good or evil? And both these things would be written. Then the angel says: My Lord, would he be male or female? And both these things are written. And his deeds and actions, his death, his livelihood; these are also recorded. Then his document of destiny is rolled and there is no, addition to and subtraction from it.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

WOW, it is very interesting topic, dear sister.

'Ali reported that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was sitting with a wood in his hand and he was scratching the ground. He raised his head and said: There is not one amongst you who has not been allotted his seat in Paradise or Hell. They said: Allah's Messenger. then, why should we perform good deeds, why not depend upon our destiny? Thereupon he said. No, do perform good deeds, for everyone is facilitated in that for which he has been created;[/ then he recited this verse:" Then, who gives to the needy and guards against evil and accepts the excellent (the truth of Islam and the path of righteousness it prescribes), We shall make easy for him the easy end..." (xcii. 5-10). (Book #033, Hadith #6400)

Mahmed322

asalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

I love this thread. Jazakallah khair for starting it.

How about hadiths regarding the importance of family?

ajazz

Hadith - Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah, Narrated 'Aisha
I heard Allah's Messenger (saw) saying: He who discusses about the Divine Decree (al-Qadr) will be answerable for it on the Day of Resurrection and he who observes silence about it, will not be answerable for it.

ajazz

The first thing which Allah created was the pen. Then, He said to it: Write. It asked: My Lord, what should I write? He said: Write the proportions of all things up until the Hour." [Ahmad, At-Tirmidhi, and it is hassan]

ajazz

Someone said: That which Allah wants and you want. To which the Prophet (saws) replied: That which Allah alone wants." [An-Nasaa'i, and he rated it sahih]

ajazz

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated Thawban [Transmitted by Ibn Majah.]
Allah's Messenger [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]([/FONT]saw[FONT=Helvetica, Arial])[/FONT] said: "Only supplication averts the decree, only kindness prolongs life, and a man is deprived of provision for a fault he commits."

ajazz

Fear Allah

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] Al-Tirmidhi #5083, Narrated AbuDharr[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Allah's Messenger (saw) said to him, "Fear Allah wherever you are; if you follow an evil deed with a good one you will obliterate it; and deal with people with a good disposition."[/FONT]​

ajazz

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #5306, Narrated AbuDharr -Ahmad, Ibn Majah and Darimi transmitted it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Allah's Messenger (saw) said, he knew a verse which would suffice men if they would but apply it, "For him who fears Allah He will appoint a way out and He will give him provision from an unimagined source.'"[/FONT]​

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
how about to make the heart tender (Ar-Riqaq)

:salam2:

a) Naratted Ibn Abbas:
The prophet (PBUH) said "There are two blessings which many people lose: They are wealth and free time for doing good
(sahih Bukhari book 76. no. 421)

b) Naratted Sahl:
I heard the prophet (PBUH) saying "A small place equal to an area occupied by a whip in paradise is better than the whole world and whatever is in it and an undertaking (journey) in the forenoonor in the afternoon for Allah's cause is better than the whole world and whatever is in it.
(sahih Bukhari book 76 no. 425)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Jazakom Allah kul khair brothers, ajazz and brother Mahmed322, and sister

Faiza619. :ma:

Next topic will be about "Family", as brother Mahmed322 suggested.This will include" treating wife, husband, children and so on"

Since this is a big topic, I think we can provide more than three Hadith.

P.S Please, stick to the topic and try to keep this thread neat and beautiful

farhopes

No God but Allah
Spending on your family!

Narrated Abu Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "If a man spends on his family (with the intention of having a reward from Allah) sincerely for Allah's sake then it is a (kind of) alms-giving in reward for him. (Book #2, Hadith #52)

'Abdullah bin 'Umar had said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'All of you are guardians and responsible for your wards and the things under your care. The Imam (i.e. ruler) is the guardian of his subjects and is responsible for them and a man is the guardian of his family and is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband's house and is responsible for it. A servant is the guardian of his master's belongings and is responsible for them.' I thought that he also said, 'A man is the guardian of his father's property and is responsible for it. All of you are guardians and responsible for your wards and the things under your care." (Book #13, Hadith #18)

Narrated Al-Mughira: The Prophet said, "Allah has forbidden you ( 1 ) to be undutiful to your mothers (2) to withhold (what you should give) or (3) demand (what you do not deserve), and (4) to bury your daughters alive. And Allah has disliked that (A) you talk too much about others ( B), ask too many questions (in religion), or (C) waste your property." (Book #73, Hadith #6)

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (trouble) his neighbor. And I advise you to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to straighten it, it will break, and if you leave it, it will remain crooked, so I urge you to take care of the women." (Book #62, Hadith #114)

ajazz

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Bukhari (#91) and Muslim[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Abu Salmah [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial]related that Abu Hurayrah [/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]said, "The Prophet of Allah [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw)[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial] kissed Hasan ibn 'Ali while Aqra' ibn Habis was sitting nearby. Aqra' said, 'I have ten children and have never kissed one of them.' The Prophet [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw)[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial] looked at him and said, 'Those who show no mercy will be shown no mercy.'"[/FONT]​

ajazz

Dawud, Narrated An-Nu'man ibn Bashir
The Prophet [FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw)[/FONT] said: Act equally between your children; Act equally between your sons.

ajazz

Sahih al-Bukhari 8.65, Narrated Al Aswad
I asked 'Aisha (r) what did the Prophet [FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw)[/FONT] use to do at home. She replied, "He used to keep himself busy serving his family and when it was time for the prayer, he would get up for prayer."

ajazz

Dawud, Narrated Abu Sa'id
A man from Yemen migrated to Madinah to be with the Prophet [FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw). The Prophet [FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw)[/FONT] asked him, 'Do you have any relatives in Yemen?' He answered, 'My parents.' 'Did you ask their permission?' the Prophet [FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw)[/FONT][/FONT] asked. On his replying that he did not, the Prophet [FONT=Helvetica, Arial](saw)[/FONT] told him, 'Go back to them and ask their permission. If they agree to it, go on jihad. Otherwise stay and serve them.'​

ajazz

Cleanliness and Washing

narrated by Abu Malik al-Ash'ari that the Messenger of Allah, (SAW) said,
'Cleanliness is half of faith and Alhamdulillah fills the scale, and SubhanaAllah and Alhamdulillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth. Salah is a light, and charity is proof (of one's faith) and endurance is a brightness and the Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you. All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.'
(Muslim)

ajazz

Imam Bukhari narrated that Salman al-Farisi said that the Prophet (SAW) said:
"Allah will forgive the sins of the past week for he who on Friday take a bath, cleanses himself, puts on his (regular) perfume. Then he goes out (to Friday prayer) and does not try to separate two friends. Then he prays wherever he can and listens to the Imam"
(Sahih Bukhari: Kitab ul Jumu'ah)

ajazz

Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said:
"It is the duty of every Muslim to have a bath at least once every week to wash his head and his body".
(Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim: Kitab ul Jumu'ah)