Let's collect Hadiths!

farhopes

No God but Allah
The last third of the night!!

[I](7) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?" (Book #21, Hadith #246)[/I]

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

An-Nu'man ibn Bashir reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Supplication is worship itself."
[Abu Dawud and at-Tirmidhi]

Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to say, "O Allah, I ask You for guidance, fearful awareness, chastity and self-sufficiency." [Muslim]

Tariq ibn Ashyam said, "When a man became Muslim, the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, taught him the prayer and then commanded him to make supplication with these words, 'O Allah, forgive me and show mercy to me. Guide me, give me well being and provide for me.'" [Muslim]

farhopes

No God but Allah
The oppressed and the poor's invocation

(9) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet sent Mu'adh to Yemen and said, "Be afraid, from the curse of the oppressed as there is no screen between his invocation and Allah." (Book #43, Hadith #628)

(11) Narrated Mus'ab bin Sad: Once Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) thought that he was superior to those who were below him in rank. On that the Prophet said, "You gain no victory or livelihood except through (the blessings and invocations of) the poor amongst you." (Book #52, Hadith #145)

(32) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said to the Prophet, "Teach me an invocation with which I may invoke (Allah) in my prayer." The Prophet said, "Say: Allahumma inni zalamtu nafsi zulman kathiran wala yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa anta, Faghfirli maghfiratan min indika war-hamni, innaka antalGhafur-Rahim." (Book #75, Hadith #338)

(35) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The invocation of anyone of you is granted (by Allah) if he does not show impatience (by saying, "I invoked Allah but my request has not been granted.") (Book #75, Hadith #352)

farhopes

No God but Allah

Assalamo alikom dear brothers and sisters.:hearts:

Next topic is " The sweetness of Faith"

Do you know any Hadith about this wonderful topic??

Wa aleikum salam Warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Nice topic mashallah..May we all benefit from it inshallah.

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle become dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (Atheism) after Allah has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in fire." (Book #2, Hadith #20)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Some Companions came to the Prophet (PBUH) and asked, "O Prophet (PBUH), we do all the rituals, but we do not feel the sweetness of faith in our hearts. Tell us some remedy." The Prophet (PBUH) said, "There are three things you can do to increase the sweetness of faith in your heart: a) love other Muslims just for the sake of God; b) love God and His Messenger more than anything else; and c) hate to go back to rejection of faith"
(Bukhari and Muslim).

Ubaidullah b. Abu Bakr said: I heard Anas b. Malik saying: the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) talked about the major sins, or he was asked about the major sins. Upon this he observed: Associating anyone with Allah, killing of a person, disobedience to parents. He (the Holy Prophet further) said: Should I not inform you about the gravest of the major sins, and (in this connection) observed: False utterance or false testimony. Shu'ba said. It was most probably" false testimony". (Book #001, Hadith #0160)

Abd al-Rabmin b. Abu Bakra reported: My father dictated (and I wrote for him) to Ubaidullah b. Abu Bakra while he was the judge of Sijistan: Do not judge between two persons when you are angry, for I have heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: none of you should judge between two persons when he is angry. (Book #018, Hadith #4264)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Very good topic, dear sister Aysha! :ma:

(57) Narrated 'Amr bin Al-'As: That he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If a judge gives a verdict according to the best of his knowledge and his verdict is correct (i.e. agrees with Allah and His Apostle's verdict) he will receive a double reward, and if he gives a verdict according to the best of his knowledge and his verdict is wrong, (i.e. against that of Allah and His Apostle) even then he will get a reward ." (Book #92, Hadith #450)

And read that very beautiful one!!!

(49) Narrated Um Salama: Allah's Apostle said, "I am only a human being, and you people (opponents) come to me with your cases; and it may be that one of you can present his case eloquently in a more convincing way than the other, and I give my verdict according to what I hear. So if ever I judge (by error) and give the right of a brother to his other (brother) then he (the latter) should not take it, for I am giving him only a piece of Fire." (See Hadith No. 638, Vol. 3). (Book #89, Hadith #281)

Very good topic, dear sister Aysha! :ma:

(57) Narrated 'Amr bin Al-'As: That he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If a judge gives a verdict according to the best of his knowledge and his verdict is correct (i.e. agrees with Allah and His Apostle's verdict) he will receive a double reward, and if he gives a verdict according to the best of his knowledge and his verdict is wrong, (i.e. against that of Allah and His Apostle) even then he will get a reward ." (Book #92, Hadith #450)

And read that very beautiful one!!!

(49) Narrated Um Salama: Allah's Apostle said, "I am only a human being, and you people (opponents) come to me with your cases; and it may be that one of you can present his case eloquently in a more convincing way than the other, and I give my verdict according to what I hear. So if ever I judge (by error) and give the right of a brother to his other (brother) then he (the latter) should not take it, for I am giving him only a piece of Fire." (See Hadith No. 638, Vol. 3). (Book #89, Hadith #281)

:salam2: sister Jazaakillahu kheiran :)

Here is another important one

Zaid b. Khalid al-Juhani reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Should I not tell you of the best witnesses? He is the one who produces his evidence before he is asked for it. (Book #018, Hadith #4268)

You can post the next topic or anyone inshallah :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

:salam2: sister Jazaakillahu kheiran :)

Here is another important one

Zaid b. Khalid al-Juhani reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Should I not tell you of the best witnesses? He is the one who produces his evidence before he is asked for it. (Book #018, Hadith #4268)

Very good Hadith, mashaa Allah. I'm really glad you always participate here sister Aisha. :hearts:

Now, we need someone to suggest a topic.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Perserverance in Actions

How about "Perserverance in actions" ?

'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to me, "'Abdullah, do not be like so-and-so who used to pray at night and then stopped doing it.'"
[Agreed upon]

farhopes

No God but Allah
Good topic! Jazak Allah khair, brother Mohsin.

(4) Narrated Muawiya: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will Keep on following Allah's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah's order (Day of Judgment) is established." (Book #3, Hadith #71)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

'A'isha reported that that once the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came when a woman was with her. He asked, "Who is this?" She replied, "So-and-so," and told him about the amount she prayed. He said, "Stop! You must only do what you are able. By Allah, Allah does not grow weary [of giving rewards] as you grow weary, and the deen He likes best is the one in which there is constancy."
[Agreed upon]

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Abu Saeed Al-Khudri visited the Prophet (Pbuh) when he was unwell. He put his hand on a piece of velvet cloth with which the Prophet (Pbuh) had very high temperature. Abu Saeed said: “Messenger of Allah, you have a very high fever”. He said: “We are like this: our trials are very hard and our reward is multiplied.” Abu Saeed asked: “Messenger of Allah, which people have the greatest affliction?” He replied: “The Prophets (Pbuh), and then the most pious and righteous. Any one of them may be tested with poverty until he could find nothing more than a robe to cover himself with and he would wear that. Another could be tested with fleas until they almost killed him. They were more pleased with their affliction than any of you may be pleased with gifts.” (Related by Al-Bukhari in Al-Adab Al Mufrad).

Abu Saeed Al-Khudri visited the Prophet (Pbuh) when he was unwell. He put his hand on a piece of velvet cloth with which the Prophet (Pbuh) had very high temperature. Abu Saeed said: “Messenger of Allah, you have a very high fever”. He said: “We are like this: our trials are very hard and our reward is multiplied.” Abu Saeed asked: “Messenger of Allah, which people have the greatest affliction?” He replied: “The Prophets (Pbuh), and then the most pious and righteous. Any one of them may be tested with poverty until he could find nothing more than a robe to cover himself with and he would wear that. Another could be tested with fleas until they almost killed him. They were more pleased with their affliction than any of you may be pleased with gifts.” (Related by Al-Bukhari in Al-Adab Al Mufrad).

subahanallah sis AQ that was very powerful indeed:ma:

Barakillahi feek :)

Next topic: Kindness To Animals

Here are two most common:)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A woman was tortured and was put in Hell because of a cat which she had kept locked till it died of hunger." Allah's Apostle further said, (Allah knows better) Allah said (to the woman), 'You neither fed it nor watered when you locked it up, nor did you set it free to eat the insects of the earth." (Book #40, Hadith #553)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was walking he felt thirsty and went down a well and drank water from it. On coming out of it, he saw a dog panting and eating mud because of excessive thirst. The man said, 'This (dog) is suffering from the same problem as that of mine. So he (went down the well), filled his shoe with water, caught hold of it with his teeth and climbed up and watered the dog. Allah thanked him for his (good) deed and forgave him." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Is there a reward for us in serving (the) animals?" He replied, "Yes, there is a reward for serving any animate." (Book #40, Hadith #551)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-0alaikum

Rasul-Allah SAW said, "Fear Allah when you deal with these beasts of burden. They must be healthy for riding and eating."
(Reported by Abu Dawud, Ahmad, and Ibn Hibban)"

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

1) Anas bin Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had forbidden tying animals (and making them the targets of arrow, etc.)
(Hadieth number 3616, in Sahih Muslim)
----------------

Jabir reported that once a donkey which had been tattooed on its faces passed by the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) who said: "Have you not learned that I have cursed the one who brands his/her donkey on its face or beats its face?! He (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) prohibited such an action". [Abu Dawood]
--------------------
Another Hadith from Ibn 'Abbas read: "Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) has banned to make animals fight one another". [Al-Tirmizi and Abu Dawood]
---------------------
Shaddad Ibn 'Aus reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Verily Allah has prescribed al-Ihsan (i.e. performing an action in a perfect manner) towards everything. Thus, if you kill (anyone for some genuine reason), kill (him-her) humanely; when you slaughter (an animal), slaughter (it) well. And everyone of you should sharpen his blade to give rest to the animal he slaughters". [Reported by Imam Muslim]
-----------------------

'Abdullah Ibn Ja'far reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) entered a garden of one of al-Ansar (Muslims of al-Madina, the Helpers) and suddenly a camel - while seeing the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) - started to grumble sadly and its eyes shedding tears. So, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) came near it and rubbed over the back of its ears. Then, he said: "Who is the owner of this camel?" One of al-Ansar answered: 'It is mine. O Allah's Messenger'. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Fear Allah concerning this beast, which Allah has made you its owner. It complains that you starve and make it tired". [Ahmad and Abu Dawood]
----------------------

Ok next subject children in Islam....

Wassalamu Alykom..