life really sucks....:(

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

La hawla la kuwwata illa billah huawal alliyulazeem!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dear,dear sister GREAAATTT HUGGGSSSSS from me.I too am 15.Ya Allah, sister fight on,dont be a coward, be an educated chap!!!!!! Do as our sister q8penpas has directed you to do!!!!!Dont be scared we are ther with you!!!!If you got to some schooll check out with some councellor. Actually i havent read any threads of yours, this is the first one, so i dont know wheter ur family is a muslim or not how u became a muslim(if not a born muslim).But i dont want to bother you with repeating everyhting agau\in just remember that we are living in the End Times and we should make and put our trust only in ALlah Azwajal.Ya Raheem bestow upon us your guidanec and always guide us to the right path till our deaths, be laways there with us and never let us fall in satans trap till our deaths and grant us Jannatlfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.Ya Raheem Ameen.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh sis! really this is too difficult..
i cannot understand anything in this situation, ya allah!..
what will you so now??
ya allah! todays your marriage?...
i just saw your thread, and then saw the date ,its 17..
sister, i dont know, well, i guess some one might have helped you...
i am sorry..
sister we have to take some strict action..
ya allah! sis, dont tel me thats its too late..
ya allah...

AISHA14

allah is my lord
Salam

These people are all LYING to you! Your profile shows you live in the US - it is ILLEGAL to "sell" people in the US! It is called SLAVERY to buy and sell people! There is NO SUCH THING as a legal agreement to arrange a marriage to re-pay a debt!!!

Get yourself to a women's shelter and ask for advice for getting help! You NEED to get a lawyer (you are underage - try contacting the child protective services) to protect you! You need to get away from people who are lying to you and deceiving you and forcing you into a marriage you do not want!

You are under 18 - it can be considered child abuse to force you into marriage - get the child protective services - if you can't find them, go to a police station and (calmly) explain the situation and tell them you need help NOW from the protective services. (Don't go crazy with the police or they will just think you are maybe a kid who is mad at the parents and trying to make trouble - just calmly state the facts as you know them and ask them where you can go to get help).

May Allah watch over, guide, and protect you!

ya she is right sister do some very fast and bang there faces off

AISHA14

allah is my lord
atlest the people who are staying in us from this forum must file a complaint come on your sister needs you get up lets do the job and finsh the dirty job ......... PLEASE MAKE A GROUP THERE IN USA AND GO AND FILE A COMPLAINT IN POLICE STATION PLEASE I BEG YOU PPLE PLEASE SHE IS JUST 15 MAN !!!!!! AHE IS A KID WE MUST HELP HER SHE IS OUR SISTER

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

wait wait wait.
the sisters wedding (which inshallah isnt going to be) is on her 17 th birthday not on the 17th of this month as some of us misunderstood.

the sister is just 15. her family seems to be playing mind games.

Really i hope they wont harm in her any way.i pray for her.

i feel it might be sensible for us to devise some way out of her misery with Allah's help,because she is too young.Secondly what i feel is tht she should not barge headlong into dispute with her family till Allah takes a way out.which has to be sooooon.

yes some responsible sister from the US should try to meet her.

as in the case of another sister --what should be the solution.

can a person under 18 make their own decisons?