Looking 4 a name for my baby sis

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Slaamz all of ya

first of Alhamdolillah i hav a new sis ..i tried da internet 2 find her a name bt i didn't like any of da names i saw. so i thought 2share it wid you lot..please tell me names you know..it has to be religious-whether from the Quran or names of the companions of the prophet...Jazakaallah kheir

Wasalaam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Mabruk Sister,

Here are my favourites:

1. Aasiya - The Pious wife of Fir'aun
2. Zaynab

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^Mashallah you came back brother, it's been a long time bro.

Anyway, I like Hafsa, Maryam, Aishah, Summayah, Zaynab, and that's all I could tell you sista.

hayat_yahya

Slaamz all of ya

first of Alhamdolillah i hav a new sis ..i tried da internet 2 find her a name bt i didn't like any of da names i saw. so i thought 2share it wid you lot..please tell me names you know..it has to be religious-whether from the Quran or names of the companions of the prophet...Jazakaallah kheir

Wasalaam

Salwa is definitely a lovely name,,,,meaning a person who comforts the others,,,i think at khadijah which was such a comfortable wife 4 our beloved prophet saws,,,having this feature is really a blessing frm Allah swt,,,

Hajer n Zaynab r also nice,,,

massi

:salam2:
first congrulation
two :
1- Bochra : it's mean like to heard happy news for you or like that
2-Amal : it's mean hope
3-Amina : the name of the mother of our profete peace be upon him
4-DJawhara : it's mean the pearl
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamaulaikum,

I personally like Sana (By the way my name is not Sana, I have only put it as my user name because Saba was not available).

And I also like the names Belqees (The Queen of Sheba) and Zulaikha (The Wife of the Aziz of Egypt at the time of Yusuf Alayhi Salaam).

This is just my opinion.

Wasalaam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Jenna? Jenna? Jenna?!!!

Hmm, what does it actually mean? Yeah a name should a name that ahs a good meaning, or it's the name of great people, not just aword LoL. That's why I picked Abdul Hasib, sounded beautidul, and I gave myslef a nother name because it sounds beautiful and it's the names of the Sahabi Subhanallah. I think my Kalo named me that. :(

Greek_Rose_2005

I like the name Zayneb too ..
Maymuna is cool I have a muslim friend she has that name too..
wafa-means like trustworthy faithful..

ruba,Farah, rehab, amal, nada, rasha, sabah, noor, nadiya, sarah, Iman, Sophia, Judy, Sana, haifa, hasna,raghda, muznah, ghalia, Amira, aliya, sumaya, Onaisa, Ala, Wafa, Wala, Suad, dhalia

palestine

Servant of Allah
safiyah- prophets aunt, suleekha- beautiful, nabeeha- intelligent, asma- abu bakrs daughter, zaynab, fatima, firdaus, sumaya, samira, ni'mah, najma, nasteha, jameelah, amatullah, nasri or nasra, ruqiya, samiha, bisharo- good news, muna, khadra, khadijah, ayan- lucky, rayan- jannah name, ridwan, roda, hoda or huda, habiba, shamis or shamsa, nasriin, nuura, nafisa, hafsa, layla, iman, maryam, deeqa, mulki, halima, and so much more. later. salam.