make a dua for your curious, mysterious, brother: True_Sultan

True_Sultan

A logical believer
i got exam (English) today, calculus tomorrow and physics and film studies on next Tuesday. Today is Thursday, please make a dua, and tell anybody else u know to make a dua, inshallah sister, i will come back to the road of faith and be happy and ace the exams. Also make a dua so I can understand my aspirations. I need your dua's because i need to maintain an 80avg..so i need to get close to perfects or even a perfect on all exams :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'laykum wa rahmatullah,

InshaAllaah you will pass with flying colours, so long that you put your 100% efforts for the exam, then only put tawakkal (reliance) to Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala along with constant dua'a.

We, Muslims are the best ummah, supposed to be the most intelligent ummah too :) so do your best in your exams, inshaAllaah.

Also, always renew your intention that the reason one is seeking for ilm' in this world is to be closer to Allaah (taqqarub ila Allaah) and to gain Ajaar of being an educated Muslim.

Here's a good thread for you to boost your enthusiasm before exam:

20 Exam Tips for Students

Best wishes.

Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Funny thing... I am going to the masjid in the next few minutes..so I will have no excuse but to make dua for you in my favorite place.

Part of mystery is the beauty of it all. Part of mystery is the surrender. Thus there is no anxiety. Anxiety belongs to the realm of the unsure.

Have fun with your exams. You have studied. You can be a pest and I know. If I were your professor I would save your papers to be the last to be graded. I used to do that with my students. I would save the best for last.
The student who would give me something to think about..that is what I loved.

Insha'Allah, you will do just fine.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
May Allah grant you success in your endeavors. Aameen

May Allah help you. I like English

Assalamua'laykum wa rahmatullah,

InshaAllaah you will pass with flying colours, so long that you put your 100% efforts for the exam, then only put tawakkal (reliance) to Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala along with constant dua'a.

We, Muslims are the best ummah, supposed to be the most intelligent ummah too :) so do your best in your exams, inshaAllaah.

Also, always renew your intention that the reason one is seeking for ilm' in this world is to be closer to Allaah (taqqarub ila Allaah) and to gain Ajaar of being an educated Muslim.

Here's a good thread for you to boost your enthusiasm before exam:

20 Exam Tips for Students

Best wishes.

Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

i'll pray for your sucess inshallah.may ALLAH give you sucess:)

Assalaam walaikum,

Funny thing... I am going to the masjid in the next few minutes..so I will have no excuse but to make dua for you in my favorite place.

Part of mystery is the beauty of it all. Part of mystery is the surrender. Thus there is no anxiety. Anxiety belongs to the realm of the unsure.

Have fun with your exams. You have studied. You can be a pest and I know. If I were your professor I would save your papers to be the last to be graded. I used to do that with my students. I would save the best for last.
The student who would give me something to think about..that is what I loved.

Insha'Allah, you will do just fine.

Salam,

Jakkaz Allah Khairn for your dua's. I'm analyzing couple of books for english before going to do the exam :) Also thank you for the tips. And Aapa funny thing is the masjid is my favorite place to :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

May Allah swt grant you success with flying colors~Amin!

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
i got exam (English) today, calculus tomorrow and physics and film studies on next Tuesday. Today is Thursday, please make a dua, and tell anybody else u know to make a dua, inshallah sister, i will come back to the road of faith and be happy and ace the exams. Also make a dua so I can understand my aspirations. I need your dua's because i need to maintain an 80avg..so i need to get close to perfects or even a perfect on all exams :)

inshallah...ur curious n mysterious.. i'm sure you can do it :) . may Allah make it easy for u.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu alaikum

oh my curious, mysterious, Scientist{going to be}brother; May Allah help you to be successful......Ameen

PS:reading your articles in threads, I thought you might be a matured, I mean elder one....I mean may be a graduated or post graduated one.....anyways....toure knowledgeable....Alhamdulillah...

May Allah help you to reach tour goal....inshaa'Allah...I'll pray for you

Wassalamu alaikum

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalamu alaikum

oh my curious, mysterious, Scientist{going to be}brother; May Allah help you to be successful......Ameen

PS:reading your articles in threads, I thought you might be a matured, I mean elder one....I mean may be a graduated or post graduated one.....anyways....toure knowledgeable....Alhamdulillah...

May Allah help you to reach tour goal....inshaa'Allah...I'll pray for you

Wassalamu alaikum
Salam all,

I finished all my exams today, and im feeling good. Allah has helped me unlock my intellectual potential and bestowed me with knowledge and helped me get rid of cluncky thoughs from shaitain... I love Allah :D

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DUA's UKTHI and AKHI's :D

And