marriage!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisislam

assalamualikum brothers and sisters,

i hope every one is doing well inshallah , i just wanted to know the opinion of brothers and sisters regarding marriage , like when you wanted to get married what are the things you will be looking in your future partner , please be honest with your self , i will give some options

1. he or she should be good looking , handsome ,
2. he or she should be rich ,
3. he or she should be religious ,
4. he or she should be caring ,
5. he or she should be simple person ,

I would say about myself ,

i want some one really religious one just love allah swt and love to do islamic activity from heart .

wanting for others reply .......

zainali

waalikumassalam rahmat ullahi wa barkatuh bro ,

i would just like to say something its just my personal opinion hope i dont offend any one , i know many say i just want a pious husband or wife and looks , money and other things doesnt matter , but i believe that marriage only depends on only two things one is LOOKS and second is MONEY.............this is hard truth

esperanza

revert of many years
waalikumassalam rahmat ullahi wa barkatuh bro ,

i would just like to say something its just my personal opinion hope i dont offend any one , i know many say i just want a pious husband or wife and looks , money and other things doesnt matter , but i believe that marriage only depends on only two things one is LOOKS and second is MONEY.............this is hard truth
sorry have to disagree,,, looks and money are not most important,...and if you judge by these you will be the loser...............

zainali

sry sis it was not what i think or want , actually i said it wrong its just i have experienced such things and after that i have come to conclusion and i know its wrong and i will never go islamic values over looks and money thats for sure inshallah .

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

i hope every one is doing well inshallah , i just wanted to know the opinion of brothers and sisters regarding marriage , like when you wanted to get married what are the things you will be looking in your future partner , please be honest with your self , i will give some options

i want some one really religious one just love allah swt and love to do islamic activity from heart .

aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

Brother religion should be the deciding point but its not wrong to look for something like simple or caring person or looks. A marriage wont probably work if you don't find each other attractive but there is a way of doing that. You can seek a companion who has those qualities you are looking for, but if they meet those qualities then have no religion then u should reject it but make religion ur deciding point.
Also remember,

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 62 :: Hadith 27
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers.

everythin else will fade, its only her religion which gave her good ikhlaq n good personality good attributes will last a lifetime

sementa.38

If I want be with him all my life, he should be religious.

strive-may-i

Walaikum Ssalaam Warahmathullaahi wabarakatuh,

The question posed covers some of the most common ways people approach marriage. But the complete picture is when you are clear about what you have and what you can give to the relationship both in Good times and bad...

Your preferred answer speaks about what you want. So, if you have reached that stage of life, where marriage is the next step, then, you have to ponder on it well.

Wishing you a good spouse and May you become the one who fulfills your part like a man should ... Ameen

elqouds2020

rariage religious

:tti_sister:

he or she should be religious mariage.jpg

elqouds2020

mariage.jpg
عَنِ أَبي هُريرة رضيَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى عَنْهُ عَنِ النبيِّ صَلّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلّم
قال:_
" تُنْكحُ الْمَرْأَةُ لأرْبَعٍ: لمالها ولِحَسَبها ولِجَمَالها وَلدينها: فَاظْفَرْ بذاتِ الدِّينِ تَربَتْ يَدَاكَ "
مُتّفَقٌ عَلَيْهِ
Said: _
"A woman may be married for four things: their wealth and lineage and beauty and her religion: Choose the one who is debt raised hands"
Agreed

traduction in google..

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

I'd like to marry a religious woman for the sake of Allah (SWT) and so that our children don't get all messed up with the wrong values. But if you're from a close-minded family like mine, all your parents/aunts/uncles will care about is that she is of your ethnicity, and little else.

As for this hypothetical person's personality, I would like someone very similar to me but at the same time someone who is also my foil.

rightpath_357

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I do believe that one of the reasons Muslims are told to judge first on religiousness when marrying, is so that after marriage they can encourage one another to do more good and become more Islamic. If you pick someone just for their money or looks or status, etc. and they are not religious at all, - well, they are a LIFE partner, meaning they will probably rub off on you or not be able to fit lifestyles with you very well. Being religious also means having a wonderful, kind, understanding personality, and isn't personality the main reason for growing to love people? So by marrying someone religious, won't you be marrying someone with a good personality?

Salam :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Go for the guy with a package to offer you: he is religious (first of all), he is handsome as well as wealthy. I know very rare breed but I know few guys (married) who are in this category. Lucky wife.

If you can't get the above package, then go for religious guy. As the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said (same rules can be applied to women looking for husband):

Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him):

A woman is married for four (reasons): her wealth, noble ancestry, beauty and religion. Choose the religious woman lest your hand is stuck to dust (because of destitution).” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

MOSABJA

Go for the guy with a package to offer you: he is religious (first of all), he is handsome as well as wealthy. I know very rare breed but I know few guys (married) who are in this category. Lucky wife.

If you can't get the above package, then go for religious guy. As the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said (same rules can be applied to women looking for husband):

Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him):

A woman is married for four (reasons): her wealth, noble ancestry, beauty and religion. Choose the religious woman lest your hand is stuck to dust (because of destitution).” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

hmm . An easier and funny way : give 40 points to religion,10 to beauty,10 to wealth and 10 to ancestry. Or any other weights which suits you. But the weight of the religion should be more than all the others combined and then judge .

muhammad sabri

View attachment 9135
عَنِ أَبي هُريرة رضيَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى عَنْهُ عَنِ النبيِّ صَلّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلّم
قال:_
" تُنْكحُ الْمَرْأَةُ لأرْبَعٍ: لمالها ولِحَسَبها ولِجَمَالها وَلدينها: فَاظْفَرْ بذاتِ الدِّينِ تَربَتْ يَدَاكَ "
مُتّفَقٌ عَلَيْهِ
Said: _
"A woman may be married for four things: their wealth and lineage and beauty and her religion: Choose the one who is debt raised hands"
Agreed

traduction in google..

The hadith in the end says: Choose the one who is religious..or ''who has piety'' :)

:wasalam:

najbc

waalikumassalam rahmat ullahi wa barkatuh,
Not an expert, however here is my problem with the list.
problem 1. as you grow old- your looks are the first things to disappear ( imagine my surprise in school when i learn that and saw it in life)
problem 2. rich- with the way the economy is going none is guarantee to be rich forever,money doesn't equal to happiness
problem 3. religious does not mean practicing the right way or all the time, what is the definition of religious these days.
problem with 4. as human we are constantly changing, evolving, what we love about simplicity today will be the what we hate simplicity tomorrow.

answer: pray to Allah SWT to bless you with a righteous spouse, For Allah know what/who is righteous and right for you. Don't give Allah list, if we think about it, the list and expectations people have of each other is a reason of divorces and conflicts. Have faith in Allah's ability to find u Mr./Mrs.right. :)

Hana Askar

I want him to be intellectual and intelligent (I want to learn and be fascinated)
& very strong in his imaan. ^^

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Most important is her piety. Beauty, ancestry and wealth comes after that.

After those, something I personally think very important is marrying someone of opposite type with regard to handle things. For example, if a Hyper Active brother marries a Hyper Active sister, it is easy to emerge problems and difficult to solve them. Rather, if the brother is Hyper Active and sister is Auditory, then it will be a complete different face inshaAllah.

I just said above from what I have seen in 23 years.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

strive-may-i

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Most important is her piety. Beauty, ancestry and wealth comes after that.

After those, something I personally think very important is marrying someone of opposite type with regard to handle things. For example, if a Hyper Active brother marries a Hyper Active sister, it is easy to emerge problems and difficult to solve them. Rather, if the brother is Hyper Active and sister is Auditory, then it will be a complete different face inshaAllah.

I just said above from what I have seen in 23 years.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Walaikum Salaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

In short, the other half should make you complete.... right ?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.