meeting with physical pain

sky_012

:salam2:

hope every one is in best of health InshAllah

i want to ask a question about physical pain , and illness,
it is said, one who meets physical pain should be patient, and pain wipe out sins, but sincerely, i think pain is the hardest thing to live with in life, i mean , it stops u from doing any thing, u can't even talk sometimes, u don't feel , live in the world , normally, especially if pain never stops; physical pain is the worst thing, and ppl of hell will be punished by pain , so it means it's really somthing hard to live with

in my 20 years of existance, i tell u as a human beeing and from an objective point of vue, that i know a woman, who never ever tohught bas of others, who always have pure intentions, who'll never tell others to do bad , who is sincere in her faith , i can attest it, i don't think she deserves pain because she never commited any sin, like important, even she tries to avoid little things

but this woman, she feels soo much main all time, she keeps asking for forgiveness , but at the same time she fears the hereafter, because she felt so much pain in this life that, she thinks, what will happen if she fails in the hereafter, she can't really know, nobody is 100%sure, it' s only up to Allah SWT, the Most mercifull, and he only Know who will die as a beleiver or not

me on the other side, i falled a lot of times in my life, and haven't been a good person all the time, and i feel this woman is suffering due to me, and now i can't do anything for her except praying, but it has been so many years; it 's still so much difficult

i think if she is suffering so much in this life due to me, due to my sins, what will happen to me, in the grave and hereafter, because even if i ask for forgiveness, i couldn't return my mother all these years of pain , of illness, so i conclude i'll have to suffer too one day or another, because i can't go back in the past and make my mom's life a healthy life;

now i'm trying hard to become good and ease my mom's illness ; but i can't see her suffering, especially when i have this strong feeling that she has illness dur to me and my sins, and when she cries, how can i react

i just wanted to ask what can i do, because i"ve seen my mom suffering too much and i can't handle it in my heart anymore, it's too hard for me, i never talk about my mom illness to others because i feel ashamed of myself then , and more guilty, and i think even if Allah SWT forgive me for my sins, He won't forgive me for all the pain i gave to my mom by disobeying her

i need help please

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

I could not understand what did you do to your mother that you say she is suffering of illness due to you?

Please remember about the sickness which came on Prophet Ayyub (A.S). He was tested by Allah SWT by a disease in which his body got worms. When some worm dropped out from his body, he put it back by saying if the rizq of this worm is destined to be my body then be it. That is why Prophet Ayyub (A.S) is called Prophet Ayyub Sabir (patient).

Remember, there is no pain in the world which will not have justice. Every pain, every luxury has its weight on Judgment day. More pain -> More chances of Jannah. More pain-> more higher levels in Jannah and those favors which you might not have imagined ever. InshaAllah.

If you dont give any sorrow to your mother from your side and she is happy from you then you should have hope from Allah SWT also. Try to take care of your mother more than ever and stay hopeful.

Remember, you past sins might be forgiven, but if you lose hope from the Merci of Allah SWT then you might be in trouble. Not having hope means denying the attribute of Merci of Allah SWT.

wassalaam,
VE

hope every one is in best of health InshAllah

i want to ask a question about physical pain , and illness,
it is said, one who meets physical pain should be patient, and pain wipe out sins, but sincerely, i think pain is the hardest thing to live with in life, i mean , it stops u from doing any thing, u can't even talk sometimes, u don't feel , live in the world , normally, especially if pain never stops; physical pain is the worst thing, and ppl of hell will be punished by pain , so it means it's really somthing hard to live with

in my 20 years of existance, i tell u as a human beeing and from an objective point of vue, that i know a woman, who never ever tohught bas of others, who always have pure intentions, who'll never tell others to do bad , who is sincere in her faith , i can attest it, i don't think she deserves pain because she never commited any sin, like important, even she tries to avoid little things

but this woman, she feels soo much main all time, she keeps asking for forgiveness , but at the same time she fears the hereafter, because she felt so much pain in this life that, she thinks, what will happen if she fails in the hereafter, she can't really know, nobody is 100%sure, it' s only up to Allah SWT, the Most mercifull, and he only Know who will die as a beleiver or not

me on the other side, i falled a lot of times in my life, and haven't been a good person all the time, and i feel this woman is suffering due to me, and now i can't do anything for her except praying, but it has been so many years; it 's still so much difficult

i think if she is suffering so much in this life due to me, due to my sins, what will happen to me, in the grave and hereafter, because even if i ask for forgiveness, i couldn't return my mother all these years of pain , of illness, so i conclude i'll have to suffer too one day or another, because i can't go back in the past and make my mom's life a healthy life;

now i'm trying hard to become good and ease my mom's illness ; but i can't see her suffering, especially when i have this strong feeling that she has illness dur to me and my sins, and when she cries, how can i react

i just wanted to ask what can i do, because i"ve seen my mom suffering too much and i can't handle it in my heart anymore, it's too hard for me, i never talk about my mom illness to others because i feel ashamed of myself then , and more guilty, and i think even if Allah SWT forgive me for my sins, He won't forgive me for all the pain i gave to my mom by disobeying her

i need help please

sky_012

Jazak Allah

i think sheytan managed to make me sad and feel desperate again this afternoon ; because in reality, there are so much ppl around the world suffering from different problems and pains, and every time, it reminds us to be thankfull; when i was sad, in a way i was beeing unthankfull;

one thing i've learnt on tti and thanks to the ppl i've had the honor to learn from is that, every new breath is a new chance given to me to correct the past and improve the future, and my mom said me this morning, if u are trying to become a good muslim to have something in return , then u are totally wrong, beeing a good muslim is pleasing Allah SWT in every circumstances and not expecting anything in return, even the points of good deeds but just hoping that Allah SWT Will spread His Mercy upon us;

plz can u pray for my mother as well , and for all ppl encountering any type of pain Jazak Allah; May Allah SWT Reward you

sky_012

i wanted to say i've read when someone dies his/her soul is taken to the sky after answering questions, and if the soul was good, angels come and welcome the soul and ask whose son/daughter it is? and when the soul is bad, the guardians of hell come and ask whose son/daughter it is?
means children action have consequences of parents whether is is here or in the hereafter ; that's why i deduct it my sins who have affected my mom's health; plus i have to tell , when i was perhaps 11, 12 or 13 years old i was in 6th grade, i had fever once, and while i was sleeping, some voice said that all ur mom's illness is due to ur sins and told me this explicitely, and when i got up the fist thing that came in my mind was that Allah SWT Spoke to me , i'm absoultely sure, and i can't forget this day

Love my islam

:salam2: Please pray for yourself aswell when you are praying for your mom. Ask Allah swt to keep you away from shaytan and his whispers. These negetive thoughts makes us loose hope in Our Creator. Train your tounge to always do dikr.
We are all human, first man who forgot Allah's command was the first man created. Shaytaan's mission is to misguide us and if we dont gaurd ourselves we are making his evil plan easy.
May Allah be please with you and your mom. Ameen. InshaAllah I will pray for you both.

Wulf

For many years now I have lived with physical pain. I learnt that to suffer in pain is to sink into despair, to contemplate release by any means, to even contemplate the finality of ones existence in this form.

Instead of suffering in pain, I made pain my Companion. Each and every day, at some time, my Companion reminds me what it is like to be alive. To apreciate and give thanks to Allah (swt) for each and every day.
People say that pain disables me, I say that pain enables me to strive harder to live every day in humility and the service of my fellow man

My pain was not caused by any action, or lack of action on my part, but the sin of another, by a physical act, and the fact that as I get older, the body just does not work the way it used to.

May the Love of Allah (swt) and his Messenger, (May the blessings of Allah (swt) be upon Him,) guide you and your Mother, and give you the patience to cope, now and always.

W'salaam Brother Sky

Robin

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Jazak Allah

i think sheytan managed to make me sad and feel desperate again this afternoon ; because in reality, there are so much ppl around the world suffering from different problems and pains, and every time, it reminds us to be thankfull; when i was sad, in a way i was beeing unthankfull;

one thing i've learnt on tti and thanks to the ppl i've had the honor to learn from is that, every new breath is a new chance given to me to correct the past and improve the future, and my mom said me this morning, if u are trying to become a good muslim to have something in return , then u are totally wrong, beeing a good muslim is pleasing Allah SWT in every circumstances and not expecting anything in return, even the points of good deeds but just hoping that Allah SWT Will spread His Mercy upon us;

plz can u pray for my mother as well , and for all ppl encountering any type of pain Jazak Allah; May Allah SWT Reward you

Never be sad when satan disturb u... That is ur weak pt... Be emotionally strong...When u are sad , that is the pt satan can attack u more...

So say Auzubillahi minash shaitan nirrajim...and make sure to smile..And say that im going to beat u satan... Haha.....:SMILY335:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Firstly, never think that your mother is suffering because of you.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“… He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned…” [al-Baqarah 2:286]

“… no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another…” [al-An’aam 6:164]

Because if you do, that's another factor to make you feel depressed. You need to show your mom that you're stong so as not to make her pain even worse. Your mom may be in pain not because she's being punished but it could also be a trial for both of you. Insha Allaah keep your trust in Allaah swt and both of you will have your reward ameen.

I remember one of the hadeeth I read. It's one of my favourite. I can't get the exact words but it goes something like...

Abu Darda RA narrated that the Prophet Muhammad SAW said: There are 3 things that I love which are hateful to you. 1.) Death 2.) Sickness and 3.) Poverty. Death leads to seeing Jannah, Sickness leads to remembrance of Allaah swt and Poverty leads to humility.
May Allaah swt cure your mom ameen.