Missing

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
May Allah Ta Ala cure your duaghter brother Ibraheem. And may he give her patience and guidence to Islam. Ameen.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Allahumma lakal hamdu kulluhu wa laka shukru kulluhu."

I have been reading this thread and I really didnt know what to say when you first posted but when you few days ago told that she is back I thought I should say something now but then I realised she went back again.
Now, I really, really am happy that she has finally returned but I am sad to hear about your illness now. I sincerly pray to Allah SWT to bless you with a fast and peaceful recovery and to create ease for you and your daughter. InshaAllah things will be fine
You are in our duaas brother.
Take care
Ma'assalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

Ashley is indeed fortuante to have you. You have the skills to know when to be a parent and when to let objective professions help her. Just remember, once again, you are the most important person in her life. You are on the path. When the demons in her are tamed she InshaAllah will follow you on the Path.
Brother, now it is time for you to pray. It is time for you to read. It is time for you to ask Allah to teach you to forgive yourself. You did exaclty what you had to and you did not point fingers.
Is that not what Allah demands from us the best of behaviors..
Know that you are in our hearts and prayers, your family here respects and loves you,

and honey to you I ain't no aapa, nor older sister, you can call me baby sis!!!
With all my sincere love and devotion, your sister in Islam,
Mehnaz

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Im happy she has returned. I was slightly dissapointed by some of the comments, which were just simply bashing our brother. I think we should know better.

Alhamdulilah from the recent comments by the brothers and sisters.

I will continue to make Dua for you as i have been doing. Alhamdulilah.

Wasalam

omooba

asalam aleikum

i am so pleased your baby is back home and i am so pleased she is recieving treatment when i read the post this morning i omly read up to when she disappeared again i didnt realise there was more and that she had been found.

i pray Allah gives both you and her health. at the end of the day the only reason why all this is happening is beacsue the creator knows how strong your faith is and that is why he is giving you such tests, you and your daughter will be in my prayers and i am pretty sure you are rememberd in the prayers of all those who come here and who know your story.

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum brother Ibraheem. May Allah bless with you with the best of health and may He reward you. Ameen. Spiritual health is probably more important than physical health. You seem to have that in abundance. We can all take a feather from your cap. I know I can.

Noor to shine

:salam2: brother
I have a daughter in the age of your daughter , ( I am a mother) , and i know it is not an easy task to raise children nowadays , many external influences are directing hearts and minds of young children , they are trying to pull them using false emotions......I am sure that all the emotions I carry towards my children is sincere and pure(something Allah swt planted in hearts of parents) , the problem with us (parents ) that we fail in many times to show our children how much we care for them and love them this make things difficuilt , It builds a barriers between our hearts and theirs ......I think you do a lot to your daughter by showing her your love ......take her out(when she is Ok) , let her play , play with her , if you can let her play with some children .........I think that you can do alot to heal her broken heart ........love of a father can do miricales ........I know it is not easy for us to change our way .....but little things can do a big change ( feed her. make something special for her, bring her a gift, listen to her......) ......young girls are so pure and clear they need love badly ......I pray that Allah swt full our hearts with his love and keep us all on his staight path. Amen

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

liaa

:D alhamdulAllaH! she came home, i have been reading all postos from the begining:D , i am very happy cause she came back home and kind of accepted herself , and accepted that her mom doesn't wants her( the most sad thing). A mother is the most important thing in a girl's life , the way the mother is, the way the daughter is gonna be, but she will only finish her personality when she will be like 15-16 , so you still have time to learn her what is good and bad , inshallah she will look more like you. take her to dinner (kfc ), and go out skating with her, i sm sure you are not so good at it , so she will laugh of you, she will be more happy , and try to help you, i am sure these will make more stronger the relation father-daughter! ( how much i'd laugh to see my dad on skates !! lool )
p.s. pls take care for her not to fell the absence of her mom. i'm tellin u, because i don't know what i would do without my mom, if i'd hear her tellin me to go away cause she need's me nomore , i am her copy !! the way she speaks , the way she dresses , the way she eats and sit ! so ppld take care so she won't look like her mom
alhamdulallah cause she is k ,and you 2, and inshallah you will be better than now ;P

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother Ibrahim!

It is great that your daughter is back with you (alhamdulellah). I was very happy when i read this news. However, knowing about her health and your health problems made me very sad. You seem great guy and a good muslim and I am hopeful that Allah swt will give you both happiness and rewards after this great trial.
Please stay strong and remember that Allah swt is with you. He will not waste your perseverence and the troubles that you have gone through.
Please be strong, not just for yourself, but also for your daughter. When Allah swt wills, your daughter's health will return back to normal. If Allah swt wills to reverse the bad effects, he can certainly do that. Seek Allah's help and peace of heart with perseverence and and pray. This is the best way forward.
You will both be in my prayers, inshaallah
Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum dear brother Ibrahim,

I was very happy to know that Ashley is back. I ask God Almighty to guide her to Islam and to make both of you happy and content. I wish you all the best.

I hope you have recovered your health. Please take care of yourself, for your sake and for your daughter's sake.

Letting Ashley know that you love her and showing concrete steps of that love will -God willing- go a long way to mend any hurt the she's feeling. And just make sure to let her know that it should -in no way whatsoever- diminish her worth or her importance to herself, to you and to the society that her mother has rejected her. Let her know that it's her mother's loss, and not your daughter's loss.

I know that you have much more information about Bipolar Disorder [a.k.a. manic depression] than I do, but you could show your daughter a documentary called "The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive" which was produced by the BBC and presented by Stephen Fry [who's diagnosed with this disease]. If you deem it acceptable that she watches this documentary, then she'll see that her condition is shared by many people in the world, and that will reduce any stigma attached to it. She'll also see cases where people have been able to lead normal lives even with this disease. The following is a link to the first part on youtube, then you'll be able to find the other 13 parts on that same youtube website by clicking on the relevant parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_ESsTVf78

But I stress that you should first check this documentary out, lest there be any parts that could be detrimental for your daughter.

There have also been some news recently [announced on the sixth of June] that scientists have been able to discover a group of genes that trigger this disease, and this will -God willing- pave the way for early diagnosis and new treatment methods. Click on the following BBC news article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/6728133.stm

And click on the following link, which will take you to a BBC site with a video icon. Click it, and you'll be able to view a news segment about this new discovery:

http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/sea...=bipolar gene &recipe=all&scope=all&edition=i

I wish you and your daughter a healthy and happy life. Again, I was really glad to hear about her return.

Best regards,

Your brother in Islam

Bluegazer

abou haytam

salam o alikom brother ibrahim

Alhamdo lillah that allah response to our Duaa. Allah is close to us and we just have to ask for help.

It s great to show to Ashley how we love her and how sisters in this forum can be more than mothers and sisters for her. I suggest you to invite her to join us in this website. I am sure she will make friends and she will feel the love that she don t get from her mother. So i hope to see Ashley joining us.

salam o alikom and say salam to Ashley from us.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

May Allah give you the strength brother. I read all your posts but didnt find the write words to reply. Mashallah your daughter is back, Alhamdullah you didnt not took the law in your own hands otherwise you would of lost your daughter.. Allah gave you a major test subhanallah... To loose the love of your life, a missing daughter, and you were at the edge of committing a major offences, let me tell you that you are a strong man mashallah, you stayed calm in a situation where any man would react negatively. May Allah reward you for this strength, patience, and the way you kept your anger to yourself. I am not a father, and i can not tell you how does it feel to be in that situation, but all I know you were tough mashallah... The brother and sisters gave you so much support and my advice is exactly similar to liaa.

May Allah help you and your daughter to establish a beautiful start full of love, caring, so much laughter. I will remember you and your daughter brother in my prayers and I pray to Allah to increase your strength, and patience.. Amiin, Amiin, Amiin

diamond

salam brother,

alhumdullilah, Allah works in very mysterious ways and the turmoil you have been facing just shows how. keep strong dear brother, you have to remain positive and keep up your strength for Ashleys sake as well as your own. her mother is of no use to her at this moment in time, and maybe her rejection of Ashley is a blessing in disguise. Ashley needs positive influence and her mother sounds very lost in her ways. Allah forbid. i dont want this to be about bashing the mother because i see Ashley and yourself as the ones that need to be focused on. Ashley needs true guidance and you sound to be the one who will need to try and try again with her, never give up. whether she decides to be muslim or not is her choice but morals, dignity, respect, love for humanity are characteristics needed in ones personality and the first step to becoming a better human being. im sure that is what we all want. you sound very smart and humble, inshAllah i do pray for you both Ameen.

wa salam

Noor to shine

:salam2: brothers and sisters
I have a comment that keeps turning in my mind since the start of the whole issue : I think it is a big problem our world is facing when the law prevent parents from protecting their children while being exposed to outside criminals , This make my heart as a mother burn :angryred: ....what a kind of system in which children are left free exposed to any kind of evil in the street ....This is very silly and folish system ....And Allah swt will ask those who are making such grave mistakes and destrying the lifes of many children under the name of freedom. What kind of freedom which can make children under the control of any heatless criminal??

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Exactly Noor to shine. Why sexual predators serve the minimum prison sentence?. Upon their release they are given a room in a hostle just BEHIND PRIMARY SCHOOLS why is that..... (happened already in london)... Why prison officers and chiefs are into child *!*!*!*!ography....

There is no protection at all. The one that suppose to protect our childern (police) and the one who suppose to teach our childern (teachers) are the one who sexually fantasize about our childern....

Who can you trust....?

Noor to shine

I think this silly moral situation our world is facing makes it very clear to any decent person that we need the noble values of Islam to be taught and promoted ( piety(Taqwa), modesty , Higab, lowering gaze, being obedient to parents .........etc.) among people ....It is a cure to social illness.