Missing

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I can only make Dua and Inshallah she will be back with you soon. Inshallah.

Wasalam

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

May Allah bring your daughter back to you and protect her from every evil, amien.

It's very difficult my dear brother, but after difficulty there is relief.

Take care my dear brother

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Your brother Imad

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:tti_sister:Oh creator, oh evolver i ask you to protect his daughter from all harm for you are the PROTECTOR, AL-MUHAYMIN.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh Exalter, oh Expender I ask you to show him where his daughter is for you are the ALL KNOWING, Al-ALIM.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh Praiseworthy, oh Expediter please gather him and his daughter togather for you are the GATHERER, AL-JAAMAY.:tti_sister:

Insha Allah both you and ur daughter will be in my prayers! Insha Allah u will find her, just have strong faith in Allah.

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum Brother Ibraheem. This test is great indeed. I cannot however help but wonder what strength you must have to be burdened by it. Allah does not burden any one with a weight greater than they can bear. It is hard to even imagine what this might feel like. Knowing what you're going through, I can only put my own problems in to perspective. So insignificant. May Allah forgive me and may He reward you for your patience. I will pray that your Ashley returns to you. Ameen.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
:tti_sister:Oh creator, oh evolver i ask you to protect his daughter from all harm for you are the PROTECTOR, AL-MUHAYMIN.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh Exalter, oh Expender I ask you to show him where his daughter is for you are the ALL KNOWING, Al-ALIM.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh Praiseworthy, oh Expediter please gather him and his daughter togather for you are the GATHERER, AL-JAAMAY.:tti_sister:

Insha Allah both you and ur daughter will be in my prayers! Insha Allah u will find her, just have strong faith in Allah.

AMEEN YA RUB

INSHALLAH brother Have Patience everything will be fine,......Have faith in ALLAH SWT. I think you should personally go and chk all her mates house as well as talk to your EX personally regarding this issue. INSHALLAH ALLAH SWT will make her to return home safely .....AMEEN YA RUB.....You and your Daughter is in our dua consistently....untill her safe return

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:

Inshallah she will return. Having done with all material causes, keep asking Allah swt for help. May Allah protect her and return her safe.

samiha

---------
Staff member

I meant to reply to this before, but I will add my duas to everyone elses. i really do hope she returns to you safe and sound dearest brother....

Sabr...insha'allah, even though I KNOW that can be hard sometimes...

wasalam

abou haytam

salam o alikom brother

i have just pryied slat almaghreb and i asked allah to bring your daughter safei incha allah. i will aske allah incha allah in my Al icha pryer.

salamo o alikom

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

“And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allaah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allaah has set a measure for all things”
[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

very sad to hear about it may Allah give u strength protect your daughter from all evils and bring her back to u to the soonest safly ameen.

Allah Hafiz

Wulf

W'asalaam aleikum My gentle Brothers and Sisters in islam.

I cannot express my feelings enough at your responses to my problem.
The Love and concern that you have conveyed to me, and your Dua's help me to realise that although I sit here alone, in Islam I am never truly alone. That Allah (Subhanahu wa ta'ala) is also my companion.

I truly thank you all and should anything develop? I will surely let you all know.

W'aslaam
Ibrahim

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: i'm so sorry so sorry ,I'll pray Allah that he will bring your daughter back! All my family is with you,:wasalam:

Bluegazer

I'm very sad to hear about your situation brother Ibrahim.

I really don't know what to say. I'm just deeply shocked.

I pray for Ashley's safe return. May Allah protect her and you.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
May Allah give you sabr in these troubled times and bring your daughter back safe and sound. Insha Allah Taala. May He put barakah in your deeds and guide you and your family. Ameen to all the duas.
Subhanallahi wabi hamdihi SUbhanallahil azeem
wa/salam

umm hussain

Walaikum salam warahmatulla

So sad to hear this, may your grief be turned to joy. Whatever the outcome remember it is the will of Allah and we can be tested in various ways but we just have to remain steadfast. Allah tests those who believe to see if they truly believe. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through but I have a rough idea being a mum myself.

Brother don't forget to make du'a, it is the weapon of a believer. Turn to Allah in this most difficult time in your life. Remember we are all here for you, always inshallah. We are one big family and although we might wind each other up at times we stand united just like any other family with disputes, we do not cut our ties. It is much comforting to know that in your time of distress you remembered your brothers and sisters here at TTI.

Will make dua for you inshallah

Asalam alaikum warahmatullah

liaa

ohh! :( i am really sad to hear that , it's a news that makes us all fell bad , may ALLah bring her back home , pls take care , and pls let us know if you have any news , pls !
i don't mean to say anything bad , but maybe she is sad :( her mother left her alone for a man, i am pretty sure she didn't felt very good, so maybe she run away, just keep searching for her in every place of the city , ask her friends where she liked to go in her free time, try to ask her best friend if there was smth wrong with her. best friends always know everything you nedd to find out, but you have to be insistent . :( may ALlah help her come back home ! inshAllah . pls let us know what happend !

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalamu caleikum brother,

subhanallah, i am very sad like all of our brothers & sisters here, inshallah we'll pray for you, please do inform us if there are any news inshallah.

As many sisters & brothers said: Allah swt never burdens His servants more than they can bear it!! Think about it.
It means that this (the missing of your daughter) is indeed a test. Inshallah, she'll return in safety, in the meantime, please take care of yourself.

Wa'aleikum salam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Me again, i found this poem in the poetry secton posted by a sister and i thought it might be nice to put it here.

REMEMBER JUST REMEMBER

When things are down
And you are out of your mind
Remember just remember

Allah is The Kind.

When your life is in darkness
And nothing is right
Remember just remember

Through the darkness Allah is The Light.

When nothing makes sense
And your heading for demise
Remember just remember

It doesn't make sense, but Allah is The Wise.

When times are troubled
And no one seems to care
Remember just remember

Allah won't hurt you, He is The Fair.

When your heart is breaking
And your pain makes you fall
Remember just remember

Allah Sees it all.

When you are weak
And the road seems long
Remember just remember

Seek strength from The Strong.

When life is a burden
And everything is unstable
Remember just remember

Allah is The Able.

When the way is cloudy
And there is no one by your side
Remember just remember

Allah is The Only Guide.

When no one wants to listen
Or is willing to lend an ear
Remember just remember

Allah is always ready to hear.

When you are poor and penniless
And you are stuck in a niche
Remember just remember

Allah is The Rich.

When you are down in your misery
And there is nowhere to run
Remember just remember

You can always run to The One.

When your all alone
And your pain has no end
Remember just remember

Allah is your Friend.

And when your scars are hurting
And your heart is in fear
Remember just remember

Allah is really here.

"O you who believe! Remember Allah(swt) with much
remembrance. And glorify Him early and late.
He it is Who blesse you, and His angels (bless you),
that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light;
and He is ever Merciful to the believers."(33:41-43)
SubahanAllah
Alhamdulillah
Allahuakbar
Allahuakbar wa Lillahil-Hamd

"