monkey driving tiger crazy!

LOL i'm sorry I'm just out here crying-laughing. That monkey got some issues, reminds me of my younger brother sometimes lol

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I reckon if the video went on for 5 minutes longer, we could have seen the tiger eating the monkey. :SMILY335:

Salam alaikum.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

assalam aleikum, i think something like" seduced by the sense of humor and due to the natural necessity to adapt years after the tiger mutated into a monkey my dear grandsom ......are you still up?:SMILY153: !".......haha:SMILY303:

wassalam

lol,
ye something like

"Through evolution primates have been forced into natural selection of occupying themselves as Jungle jesters, as survival is paramount in this situation, as animals that are currently being teased are overflowing the Job market."

justoneofmillion

lol,
ye something like

"Through evolution primates have been forced into natural selection of occupying themselves as Jungle jesters, as survival is paramount in this situation, as animals that are currently being teased are overflowing the Job market."
assalam
wow he could have reduced the inflation make profit and buy himself a conscience just by assigning roles to his characters jump with them up and down in his own imaginary theatre offer them disguisements and suits from his own poket as he can now afford it...that is shirk may Allah swt protect all of us from that evil selection or not they are all still under the microscope:astag:
wassalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

i am not too sure whether that happens in the wild...

If so, isnt that the beauty of having animals living in the wild rather than the zoo.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, i think given the way human beings are behaving these days it will soon be the animals that put humans in the zoo and it won`t be a great loss either! may allah swt forgive as it is not good to compare human beings to animals..
wassalam