★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:
Greeting!

Mr Steve Jobs, Apple founder, dies.
October 6, 2011
-- Updated 0047 GMT (0847 HKT)
CNN News.

2na7mdh.jpg

Above image:Apple CEO The late Mr: Steve Jobs delivers the keynote address at the 2011 Apple World Wide Developers Conference in San Francisco on June 6.

Mr Steve Jobs, the visionary in the black turtleneck who co-founded Apple in a Silicon Valley garage, built it into the world's leading tech company and led a mobile-computing revolution with wildly popular devices such as the iPhone, died Wednesday. He was 56.

The hard-driving executive pioneered the concept of the personal computer and of navigating them by clicking onscreen images with a mouse. In more recent years, he introduced the iPod portable music player, the iPhone and the iPad tablet -- all of which changed how we consume content in the digital age.

His friends and Apple fans on Wednesday night mourned the passing of a tech titan.

"Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives," Apple said in a statement. "The world is immeasurably better because of Steve."

More than one pundit, praising Jobs' ability to transform entire industries with his inventions, called him a modern-day Leonardo Da Vinci.

"Steve Jobs is one of the great innovators in the history of modern capitalism," New York Times columnist Joe Nocera said in August. "His intuition has been phenomenal over the years."

View a time line of Steve Jobs' work

Jobs' death, while dreaded by Apple's legions of fans, was not unexpected. He had battled cancer for years, took a medical leave from Apple in January and stepped down as chief executive in August because he could "no longer meet (his) duties and expectations."

Born February 24, 1955, and then adopted, Jobs grew up in Cupertino, California -- which would become home to Apple's headquarters -- and showed an early interest in electronics. As a teenager, he phoned William Hewlett, president of Hewlett-Packard, to request parts for a school project. He got them, along with an offer of a summer job at HP

Jobs dropped out of Oregon's Reed College after one semester, although he returned to audit a class in calligraphy, which he says influenced Apple's graceful, minimalist aesthetic. He quit one of his first jobs, designing video games for Atari, to backpack across India and take psychedelic drugs. Those experiences, Jobs said later, shaped his creative vision.

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future," he told Stanford University graduates during a commencement speech in 2005. "You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

While at HP,Mr Jobs befriended Mr Steve Wozniak, who impressed him with his skill at assembling electronic components. The two later joined a Silicon Valley computer hobbyists club, and when he was 21, Jobs teamed with Wozniak and two other men to launch Apple Computer Inc.

It's long been Silicon Valley legend: Jobs and Wozniak built their first commercial product, the Apple 1, in Jobs' parents' garage in 1976. Jobs sold his Volkswagen van to help finance the venture. The primitive computer, priced at $666.66, had no keyboard or display, and customers had to assemble it themselves.

The following year, Apple unveiled the Apple II computer at the inaugural West Coast Computer Faire. The machine was a hit, and the personal computing revolution was under way.

Jobs was among the first computer engineers to recognize the appeal of the mouse and the graphical interface, which let users operate computers by clicking on images instead of writing text.

Apple's pioneering Macintosh computer launched in early 1984 with a now-iconic, Orwellian-themed Super Bowl ad. The boxy beige Macintosh sold well, but the demanding Jobs clashed frequently with colleagues, and in 1986, he was ousted from Apple after a power struggle.

Then came a 10-year hiatus during which he founded NeXT Computer, whose pricey, cube-shaped computer workstations never caught on with consumers.

Jobs had more success when he bought Pixar Animation Studios from George Lucas before the company made it big with "Toy Story." Jobs brought the same marketing skill to Pixar that he became known for at Apple. His brief but emotional pitch for "Finding Nemo," for example, was a masterful bit of succinct storytelling.

In 1996, Apple bought NeXT, returning Jobs to the then-struggling company he had co-founded. Within a year, he was running Apple again -- older and perhaps wiser but no less of a perfectionist. And in 2001, he took the stage to introduce the original iPod, the little white device that transformed portable music and kick-started Apple's furious comeback.

Thus began one of the most remarkable second acts in the history of business. Over the next decade, Jobs wowed launch-event audiences, and consumers, with one game-changing hit after another: iTunes (2003), the iPhone (2007), the App Store (2008), and the iPad (2010).

Observers marveled at Jobs' skills as a pitchman, his ability to inspire godlike devotion among Apple "fanboys" (and scorn from PC fans) and his "one more thing" surprise announcements. Time after time, he sold people on a product they didn't know they needed until he invented it. And all this on an official annual salary of $1.

He also built a reputation as a hard-driving, mercurial and sometimes difficult boss who oversaw almost every detail of Apple's products and rejected prototypes that didn't meet his exacting standards.

By the late 2000s, his once-renegade tech company, the David to Microsoft's Goliath, was entrenched at the uppermost tier of American business. Apple now operates more than 300 retail stores in 11 countries. The company has sold more than 275 million iPods, 100 million iPhones and 25 million iPads worldwide.

Jobs' climb to the top was complete in summer 2011, when Apple listed more cash reserves than the U.S. Treasury and even briefly surpassed Exxon Mobil as the world's most valuable company.

But Jobs' health problems sometimes cast a shadow over his company's success. In 2004, he announced to his employees that he was being treated for pancreatic cancer. He lost weight and appeared unusually gaunt at keynote speeches to Apple developers, spurring concerns about his health and fluctuations in the company's stock price. One wire service accidentally published Jobs' obituary.

Jobs had a secret liver transplant in 2009 in Tennessee during a six-month medical leave of absence from Apple. He took another medical leave in January this year. Perhaps mindful of his legacy, he cooperated on his first authorized biography, scheduled to be published by Simon & Schuster in November.

~News.

Sympathies And Condolences
For his lost
to his dearest family.

~For he was a responsible man
with his great contributions
to our world~Thank you so much .
2hwpvmo.jpg

sqo16t.jpg

2j28b53.jpg

For video~Apple's Steve Jobs Dies/Apple confirms his passing.
Link--->http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2011/10/05/erin-gupta-jobs-died.cnn

Steve Jobs Dead at 56: Apple Founder.
[yt]33Py-WoMZ1c[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Py-WoMZ1c&feature=related

Thank you for reading.

Take care,
~Wassalam .

Shak78

I wish I could say I was surprised but it was evident he was in very ill health. He was an innovator with technology, I have my iPod thanks to him lol Condolences to his family.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

I wish I could say I was surprised but it was evident he was in very ill health. He was an innovator with technology, I have my iPod thanks to him lol Condolences to his family.
~~~
:wasalam:

He passed away on
Wednesday.

~Thank you for reading
sister.

Take care!
~Wassalam

Astrugglingsoul

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.. There is no reason not to follow your heart." --Steve Jobs

The world has lost a true genius, a successful entrepreneur and the pioneer of modern technology.

aisha16

As with every human who passed it is sad. If he did have exposure to Islam-which I do presume since Islam is the world's fastest growing religion worldwide...then shame upon him for not realizing that before his death. At the end of the day LIFE is a terminal illness as my sister once said...your born and living with the ultimate knowledge you shall die on day and never walk on this earth again...let's remember how short life really is....

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Apparently, his biological father is a Muslim Syrian. It's a shame that he was adopted by non-Muslims and I hope his real dad has a really valid excuse for giving him away.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.. There is no reason not to follow your heart." --Steve Jobs

The world has lost a true genius, a successful entrepreneur and the pioneer of modern technology.
~~~

So he follow.

A good muslim is:
To follow the holy qur'an and true sunnah as our guide.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for reading,

Take care,
~Wassalam .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
As with every human who passed it is sad. If he did have exposure to Islam-which I do presume since Islam is the world's fastest growing religion worldwide...then shame upon him for not realizing that before his death. At the end of the day LIFE is a terminal illness as my sister once said...your born and living with the ultimate knowledge you shall die on day and never walk on this earth again...let's remember how short life really is....
~~~

Truly sad
and sympathy for his fate.

Time has never wait upon us.
Allah swt has reminded us about time in Surat Al-Asr - سورة العصر
[yt]u0uhi2A5NUw[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0uhi2A5NUw
Treasure every of it.

If only he choose Islam,he will be known in good status too as his many great service to the world and community
~Masha'allah.

Allah swt Knows Best!

Thank you for reading,
Take care,
~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
biological father's share.

Apparently, his biological father is a Muslim Syrian. It's a shame that he was adopted by non-Muslims and I hope his real dad has a really valid excuse for giving him away.
~~~

Agreed!
And
That what was claimed for instance;saying he biological father a muslim,
maybe he was adopted by that muslim man also ,
because to be frank he didn't have that Arab's look either at his young or old age.
:rolleyes:
Another thing,
Then his asset/wealth can his muslim biological father have his share on it too,atleast for being his biological father's sake :)
Poor man.
He lost his son and his future!

Thank you for reading sister,
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Kakorot

Thanks to him I got my iphone. So sad I can't pray for him though, just like how I couldn't pray for Michael Jackson. : (

Sis where did you hear this from? If it's true, then I hope his father wasn't shi'a, because you know Syria...

wantobeMumin

:salam2: it is sad that he had to leave so early but angel of death has no sense of age or time. what bothers me the most is that he had biological father who was muslim. he had no excuse to at least look into his fathers religion and his father had no excuse to not mend his relationship with his son. he died as buddist, he died as a kafir. Allah knows best.

Kakorot

Maybe he didn't want to know of his father because he abandoned him. So maybe that's why he wasn't bothered about his father's life and what he follow/does.

Btw, how do you know for sure his biological father was Muslim?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Know the Different!Between SJ & MJ and what is Islam.

Thanks to him I got my iphone. So sad I can't pray for him though, just like how I couldn't pray for Michael Jackson. : (

Sis where did you hear this from? If it's true, then I hope his father wasn't shi'a, because you know Syria...
~~~

S.J was a hard working chap.
but what about M.J?
M.J @ Mikail is a muslim!
his brother Jermaine Jackson too.

Despite these differences in opinion and practice,
Shia ARE Muslims !
sister.

Thank you for reading.
Take care,
~Wassalam .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2: it is sad that he had to leave so early but angel of death has no sense of age or time. what bothers me the most is that he had biological father who was muslim. he had no excuse to at least look into his fathers religion and his father had no excuse to not mend his relationship with his son. he died as buddist, he died as a kafir. Allah knows best.
~~~

When one times-up(die)
nothing and this world except Allah swt can delay that!

Now,
that's in his situation.
We won't know what are the difficulties that the biological father was facing at that time
that
his relationship with his biological father who was muslim
was cut down by his adoptive parent.
Meaning:
he and his biological father has lost total contact.

Lastly he ends up embracing other religion
was actually his adoptive parent fault and
his own choice.

True
it's a waste that he had die as a kafir.
Astaghfirullahalaziim!!!

Because if he was a muslim:SMILY252:
imagine the many rewards that he would have earn & achieve .
~Masha'allah!

Allah swt Knows best!

Thank you for reading,

Take care,
~Wassalam .

Kakorot

~~~

S.J was a hard working chap.
but what about M.J?
M.J @ Mikail is a muslim!
his brother Jermaine Jackson too.

Shia ARE Muslims !
sister.

Thank you for reading.
Take care,
~Wassalam .

If Michael was Muslim, then why was there no janazah?

About shi'as - not all of them are Muslim. Some of them worship 'Ali and commit major shirk. So how can they be Muslim if they worship other than Allah?

But let's not get into that.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

If Michael was Muslim, then why was there no janazah?

About shi'as - not all of them are Muslim. Some of them worship 'Ali and commit major shirk. So how can they be Muslim if they worship other than Allah?

But let's not get into that.
~~~

M.J was a muslim,his brother Jermaine Jackson testified him as muslim.

Shia,our brother in Islam; they didn't worshipped Saidina Ali (the son in law of our prophet Muhammad s.a.w)
They didn't do any major shirk, sister.
In fact,
I have lots of bro and sis friends that are Shia.
I have checked what they follow
Look closely at their flag they have Allah swt name on it!
Link--->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Iran
so don't judge that you don't know.
2clowl.gif

Iran

Shia ARE Muslims !

You see,
well like some other country ,Iran too have non muslim staying in their country so not 100% Iranian are muslims!
you can find Christian and other too in Iran that speak persian and Arabic. That one can mistook them as muslim.

Take care,

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
~~~

M.J was a muslim,his brother Jermaine Jackson testified him as muslim.

Shia,our brother in Islam; they didn't worshipped Saidina Ali (the son in law of our prophet Muhammad s.a.w)
They didn't do any major shirk, sister.
In fact,
I have lots of bro and sis friends that are Shia.
I have checked what they follow
Look closely at their flag they have Allah swt name on it!
Link--->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Iran
so don't judge that you don't know.
2clowl.gif

Iran

Shia ARE Muslims !

You see,
well like some other country ,Iran too have non muslim staying in their country so not 100% Iranian are muslims!
you can find Christian and other too in Iran that speak persian and Arabic. That one can mistook them as muslim.

Take care,

Thanks sister about your post. I am sick of tired for posts here where members write "shia no muslim".

:angryred:

It is Allah who decide who is muslim, who is not. If you are, be good one then.