Muslims as portrayed by Bollywood

muslim

:salam2:

Islamophobia is detailed and personified in this short video regarding the apalling portrayal of Muslims and Islam in the world's largest film industry bollywood.

Take a moment to look and laugh at the trash, and then reflect on the words of the Qur’aan that start and end this video clip.
And if possible suggest your views on tackling this.
May ALLAH guide us all.

[vg]-127024313186835877[/vg]​

Karima

Asalamualikum,

It is ashame for movies to be made of untruths....anything that takes away from Allah is a waste of time. This movie is one example of how much time people use to produce a false notion. Alhamdulillah for eyes to see and ears to hear the truth of Allah.

Sallam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

Jazzak-Allah Khair for sharing the video.

Some People get corrupted watching indian films.

:wasalam:

sudanesemuslim

salam

salam my brothers and sisters

bollywood is nothing but a hollywood wanna bee oh yeah by the way i feel bad for the muslim actors in it they look bad by the way if my omment doesnt match the video it is cuz i cant watch it for some reason can u help me

ma salama

sudanesemuslim

something strange in the movie

salam

he video workes but i dont get it so when they watch bollyood movies the women who was praying became christian

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Okay, first of all: if this is what India calls entertainment ... wow, what garbage. I almost wonder if I'll ever be able to watch ANY movies again now that I'm a Muslim.

Secondly, where does the hate come from? Perhaps there WERE some misguided Muslims that did execute judgement in the past? Hate only begets hate, killing only begets more killing. "Peace be with you" is the first and last thing to come out of a Muslim's mouth when speaking, generally.

Coming from Christianity, I fully understand that there are good believers and then there are misguided believers - of every faith. I can accept that there may have been killing in the past. What I can't accept is that India's entertainment industry is wallowing in that hatred, and by doing so they inflict torment on themselves and onto others (Muslims, in this case).

May Allah open their eyes to LIFE, as well as the truth about the hereafter. Wow, just wow... This sort of "entertainment"/thoughts get noone anywhere; What positive growth can come of this? Ever heard of forgiveness? Ever heard of being brothers and sisters in humanity? Gah ...

I want to learn more about the history and the reasons for the hatred, but I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to watch much more of these Islamophobia videos just yet. They break my heart... Would someone please give me a brief, and fair history of the Pakistan/India conflict? I know Pakistan/Muslims are partly to blame as well as India/Hindus, but beyond that I know nothing.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Okay, first of all: if this is what India calls entertainment ... wow, what garbage. I almost wonder if I'll ever be able to watch ANY movies again now that I'm a Muslim.

Well, most of the movies that come out from Bollywood are..well garbage as you put it. And we all know who controls Hollywood, spending money to watch their movies would be supporting them. I wonder on how many levels your decision not to watch movies will benefit the Muslim community on the whole.. ;)

west

Hollywood has always portrayed Islam in a negative light. Why should Bollywood not follow suit?

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
And we all know who controls Hollywood, spending money to watch their movies would be supporting them. I wonder on how many levels your decision not to watch movies will benefit the Muslim community on the whole.. ;)

... uhm, forgive my ignorance brother, but who all controls Hollywood? I have access to a fairly comprehensive (or so I am reasonably sure) diagram of who controls Western "entertainment" - but I haven't studied it much, nor do I know who the REAL puppetmasters are. Care to enlighten me, please? ;D

Western "Entertainment" Structure linkage: http://freedomfiles.org/usmedia.pdf

I have to debate your impression that ALL Western movies are worthless: For instance, The Matrix opened many people's eyes to this idea of a "mental prison that you can neither see nor taste nor touch" and other incredible concepts; V for Vendetta basically outlines in graphic detail what the US government agencies are inflicting upon their own citizens; Lord of the Rings brought about in a fantasy setting a different perspective on how Evil/Satan controls others through fear, greed, and blackened hearts. Of course, none of these movies actually show you the explicit reality which we are doomed to endure here on Earth, but with Allah and the eternal in mind as you watch them - eyes are opening up to the real Truth. Like mine, for instance. ;D

muslim

Teaching Secularism

salam

he video workes but i dont get it so when they watch bollyood movies the women who was praying became christian

Assalamualaikum Brother,

From what I understand from that scene is, she prays namaz first and then worships the cross and then worships the idols trying to convey the audience that all the religions should be followed (or you can even name it a secularism propaganda).which is 100% false, wrong and impossible.

The truth is,
"There is no deity worthy to worship except ALLAH and prophet MOHAMMAD:saw: is the messenger of ALLAH"

And also atleast half of the people who feed bollywood are muslims and for sure this will effect the muslims who lack islamic knowledge and obviously our enemy, shaytan suggests him with thousand more questions in his mind.

May ALLAH guide us all on the right path.

And ALLAH the exalted knows best.

O. Syed

O boy, I know I'll catch heat for this but here goes, THAT VIDEO IS AN EXAGGERATION.

As for the woman, being a Muslim and also using a Cross that's Bollywood for You, you find similar stupidity concerning portrayal of Hindus. There are no doubt some movies with this kind of thing but on the most part that video is basically Just showing a bad portrayal of Muslims by taking short clips of movies out, I'll give you an example. The woman in the Hijab about to shoot that other woman, it probably was for a good reason and if you noticed a man being portrayed as a Muslim stopped her saying "What are you doing?" in Hindi.

No doubt, Bollywood is some real stupidity and it's better off done with but I'm just telling you from an unbiased stand point, I myself used to watch these movies, that this is just such an exaggeration. I can tell u right now there are so many Movies where Muslims are shown as a devout, but at the same time peaceful people...

mr. ok

:bismillah:

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters (Muslims & non-Muslims).

It does not matter what people say as long as you know where you stand. Only the ignorant (& the illiterates) can be misleaded (go astray). Their saying does not change anything. Anyone can bark gibberish out. The bite is what really matters (evidence/proof). I hope you got strong teeth (knowledge). No one can effect Islam in anyway!

Islam will always be and will prosper on in the future. Islam is here to stay forever. Islam will always be in our hearts and no one can take that away from us. Paying attention to inconsequential thoughts (of ignorant people) and accusations that hold no ground is just a waste of time. Its like their trying to tell us what Islam is about. Its like telling a teacher what he/she is teaching when you dont have a clue what's the subject about. They hardly touched the surface of Islam. By spreading propaganda they only make themselves look foolish.

May ALLAH open their eyes so they can stop hallucinating and realize what is really going on. They need to put their bias, stereotype, propaganda minds aside of them and think for a moment and ask themselves where am i getting my "facts" from? Their biggest fault is that they judge Islam based on the people who claim to be Muslims. Its like me calling christians racist murderers for what the Klu Klux Klan (KKK) and Nazis did. They dont even know what Muslim means. I always tell my brothers and sisters (non-Muslims) that the term Muslim has a deeper meaning to it. If they knew what Muslim meant then they wouldnt be insane enough to associate a Muslim with a terrorist. Saying Muslims are terrorist is an oxymoron!

When you bring up the KKK's against them (to make a point) then they say thats different. "They claim to be Christians but we (Christians) know they are not." Right (with some sarcasm), but when it comes to Islam all of a sudden they fail to reason.

I have yet to see evidence that supports their accusations. If Islam supports terrorism in anyway then i would be the first one strapped in dynamics. I wouldn't be here a long time ago.

Best Regards,

Mr. Ok

mosabaig

Faith drives to nobel deeds!!

:bismillah1:

With the mixed up:SMILY153: methologies and muddled up minds :confused:of the friends of the

darkness and haters of the light of islam, bollywood, hollywood or even

lollywood is good woody area to hide and make money as well from the

pleasure :SMILY288:seekers at cost of making ALLah and Rasool upset....we should

avoid all this garbage to enter our house and minds....:astag: :astag: :astag: :salah:

Submitter

Bollywood films are utter trash these days anyway. The heros have to be all muscly; the heroins have to be slim and wear degrading skimpy clothes; and the stories are very often copied or derived from hollywood films. I just find them to be pathetic and they'll get worse as their morality level drops and india "becomes more secular and westernised".

I can't remember the last time i watched a bollywood film (it was probably in the late 90s) but I hear since then, kissing scenes have become common (which were unheard of back then) and no doubt soon enough scenes of nudity and sex will become common too. It's just all downhill for them now...

shabnum

what a load of garbage what are they trying to prove that us muslims are some kind of terrorists, islam is peace.

hate it when they twist the story around, when its them in reality doing all the killing and torture.

Najmoen

Movie madness

Brother and sisters As Salaamu Alykum

Eventhough this is a bad portrayal of Muslim actions, we should not take it out of context. According to the storyline, the plundering and burning in this movie was done my a group of Hindus, arranged by the Chief of Police to imitate Muslims by way of their dress code and their takbeer, so that the Hindu witnesses would think and say that they were actually attacked by Muslims and as a consequence take up arms, retaliate and kill many Muslims -any Muslim.

Having said that, it speaks volumes of Hindu resentment for Muslims especially the script writer. Qur'an tells us emphatically that the unbelievers will not stop their persecution of Muslims, not until Muslims believe like they do.:astag:

Boycotting movies is a excellent idea but will really only impact on their finances if done by the entire Muslim Ummah as a whole. The loss to Bollyhood can be best spent on Islamic Da'wah to the Hindus, as muslims we owe it to them. Just think that on al youmui deen when they are questioned, they will answer that the Muslims did not invite them to Deenul Islam.