Must See Video!...

IbnAhmad

Assalamu alykum.

This is a must see Clip guys. A very touching story indeed.

[yt]vlLKACZMBFs[/yt]

Wassalaam.
:)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salam

Akhi can please send me the link :) Please, please.

I'm sure its a great story ;) (Send me the link!)

IbnAhmad

Here is another Amazing Story guys. Deeply touching. Subhanallah! :SMILY252:

[yt]PVZqevWq9TI[/yt]

Wassalam.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salaamu 'alaikkum akh, would you please provide the source too from where this came from, please... I am really curious because the speaker attributes this story to be the speech of the Prophet Muhammed :saw2:. A pretty please :)

Wa salaamu 'alaikkum

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salaamu 'alaikkum akh, would you please provide the source too from where this came from, please... I am really curious because the speaker attributes this story to be the speech of the Prophet Muhammed :saw2:. A pretty please :)

Wa salaamu 'alaikkum

Assalamualikum I just watched the video and I didn't see him saying that this story to be the speech of the prophet Muhamad pbuh.It was between the girl Sarah and Amr Khalid a very well known Egyptian dae.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Assalamualikum I just watched the video and I didn't see him saying that this story to be the speech of the prophet Muhamad pbuh.It was between the girl Sarah and Amr Khalid a very well known Egyptian dae.

i think bro thariq is talking about first video *fighting for jannah*. it says in beginning...that prophet :saw2: told that at the time of a prophet....

IbnAhmad

Funny?! haha

Ohhh the story was beautiful! MashaAllah. May Allah reward you my brother.
Ameen

No I cant "click and watch", it doesnt work for me, there is this BIG red "X" :redface:

Hehehe! I see :) Well I'm glad you enjoyed the Video. May Allah SWT bless you. Ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Hehehe! I see :) Well I'm glad you enjoyed the Video. May Allah SWT bless you. Ameen

Ameen!! And you too!

The first video is SO beautiful! I know I already said that, but its SOOO beautiful (I just watched it again lol)

JazakAllahu khayr for sharing akhi

rightpath_357

:SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts:wow!!!!!!!!!! both the video's were beautiful and amzinggggggg!!!!!!!
:hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252:

and they had a point.......

1- We shouldn't try to beat our brothers and sisters in wealth, beauty, strength, etc- but rather in faith, prayer etc.:D

2- No matter how far we've been dislead, if we turn back to repent sincerely, then the All- Merciful will forgive us:hearts:

IbnAhmad

Ameen!! And you too!

The first video is SO beautiful! I know I already said that, but its SOOO beautiful (I just watched it again lol)

JazakAllahu khayr for sharing akhi

You are very welcome my dear Sister. May Allah SWT keep you steadfast always. Aameen :)

IbnAhmad

:SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts:wow!!!!!!!!!! both the video's were beautiful and amzinggggggg!!!!!!!
:hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252::hearts::SMILY252:

and they had a point.......

1- We shouldn't try to beat our brothers and sisters in wealth, beauty, strength, etc- but rather in faith, prayer etc.:D

2- No matter how far we've been dislead, if we turn back to repent sincerely, then the All- Merciful will forgive us:hearts:

Jazakallah Khair for watching the Video's Sister. May Allah SWT reward you and keep you steadfast always. Aameen. :)

You are also absolutely right with you what you said Sister ;). May Allah SWT guide us all. Aameen.

Wassalaam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D

OH my Allah!! you know those videos were one of my favorites!! subhanaAllah!
especially the one on sister Sara.....subhanaAllah it used to give me hope!!
I mean, just look at Allah's mercy upon that sister! subhanaAllah....
So beautiful,:D
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing akhi,:D

IbnAhmad

^

Jazkallah Khair for your extremely kind words. May Allah SWT bless you and keep you steadfast. Aameen.

Wassalaam. :)