my grandfather passed away today

abdellah007

salam alaykum sisters and brothers,

it is really a sad moment to know that my grandfather has passed away this afternoon.
may allah s blessing be upon him

plz make do3a for him sisters and brothers.

asking allah jannat alkhold ameen.

wassalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Inshallah Allah (S.W.T) will grant him Jannat, tonight in Tahajjud i will remember him brother and pray for you brother Inshallah. Stay strong. I dont know the verse, but part of it is: "we all return to Allah (S.W.T)" Sorry about that.

SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, Allahu Akbar!

Wasalam

abdellah007

Asalamu Alykum,

Inshallah Allah (S.W.T) will grant him Jannat, tonight in Tahajjud i will remember him brother and pray for you brother Inshallah. Stay strong. I dont know the verse, but part of it is: "we all return to Allah (S.W.T)" Sorry about that.

SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, Allahu Akbar!

Wasalam

jazaki ellah khayran sister.
the verse in arabic is :
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

May Allah forgive his sins and make his grave a Rawdah of Jannah inshallah.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
To Allaah we belong and to Him is our return.

May Allaah swt forgive him and grant him al- Jannah.

wasalaam.

samiha

---------
Staff member

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

May Allah (swt) grant him Jannah-tul Firduas. Ameen

wasalam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

May Allah give you and your family sabr during this difficult time, may Allah grant your grandfather with Jannatul Firdous..... ameen..

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

A Muslim

Lailahaillalah

inna lilahi wa innallilah hi ragioun,may Allah (swt) grant you r grandfather in jannah and may he be able to pass the test of Allah(swt) indeed a great sad moment may Allah bless him for what he lived to look upon to see the love of our lord ALLAHHUAKBAR.

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
To Allah we belong to Him we all return.
May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him Jannat al Firdaus, and May Allah make these times easy for you and your family.
Wassalaam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
From Allah we come to Allah we shall return.

May Allah forgive him his sins, and make his grave spacious, and grant him jannatal-Firdaus, Ameen!:tti_sister:
:girl3: Will be in my duaas inshallah.

firdeus

Inna lilahi we inna ilejhi rajiun. May Allah forgive him and grant your grandfather paradise. Amin

Assalam alaikum we rahmatullahu we barakatuhu:hijabi:

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

To Allaah we belong and to Him is our return.

May Allah bless his soul. Ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May Allah forgive him his sins, May Allah grant him janna. May Allah reward you love for your grandfather. Your loss is felt by us. Be strong for your parents and give them our deepest respects.

abdellah007

May God accept from him his good deeds, forego his misgivings, forgive him his sins and admit him to Paradise. Amen.

I am coping with my own grief after my dear mom passed away by dwelling on the good she spent her life doing and how her return to God is a blessing and a mercy upon her even though it is very painful on us her family. Do likewise with regard to your grandfather and you will feel better and at peace insha-Allah.

++Ayman

jazak allah khayran..

may allah s blessing be upon all of them ameen,
we wish them jannat anna3im ameen

wassalam