my heart has a home

mswanttobemuslim

SISTER ISLAM
[PECACE BE WITH YOU ALL. I AM JUST WRITNG THIS TO SAY THAT I NOW HAVE A HOME FOR MY HEART,IN ISLAM,AND IN THIS SITE WITH FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHOM ARE SINCERE AND TRUE PEOPLE I AM INDEED TRULY BLESSED,I AM NOT AT ALL FLUENT IN ARABIC AND CAN NOT WRITE IT CORRECTLY,AND NOT WISHING TO CAUSE ANY OFFENCE I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO ,HENCE I SAY,PEACE BE TO ALL OF YOU AND MAY BLESSINGS BE UPON EACH OF YOU AND PRAISE BE TO THE NAME NAME OF THE MOST HIGH AND HOLY ONE. I THANK HIMFOR MY LIFE AND FOR THIS SITE AND FOR THE FRIENDS THAT I HAVE MET HERE AND FOR EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH.I LOVE ISLAM AND ALL THAT IT CONTAINS.:tti_sister:B][/B]PEACE BE WITH ALL OF YOU HERE AND THANK YOU.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
thanks for your words and feelings , I hope that we could help you wit what you need , just dont feel shy to ask any question in your mind , we have here a group called sister`s club , you can post anything about women or if you want to ask any general question you can ask it in any where , may Allah bless you and us all insha`Alla
:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you),

Firstly, Allaahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) that He has guided you.

Secondly, you can download the Islamic Glossary of terms from this post:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239269&postcount=1

Thirdly, there is a great section called "Learn Arabic", there is several threads in relation to learning how to read and write Arabic. You can check it out, if you feel that some of the stuff isn't helpful then i can help out with a book and CD's i have spare which i can post out to you, Insha'Allaah, but again that's entirely up to you.

Fourthly, i urge to check out this specific section on the forum:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

You may already know some of the stuff in there but i recommend it never the less. Overall, check out the site, participate dear sister and again Welcome.

If you have any questions, Insha'Allah, just post a new thread or post here.

I want you to do one thing for me please:

Check the Glossary and tell me what Insha'Allaah means.

I hope this isn't too much to ask.

:)

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

Walaykum Salam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
welcome to Islam sister

Thanks Allah (glorified He may be) for granting you guidance

Islam will keep your heart at ease because you will know you are doing the right thing. Your life may not become easier but your heart will never know emptiness insha'allah (God willing)

oops ... did not mean to cheat you or anything :) ... sorry bro ditta

island muslim

Salaaaaam Alaiaykum my sister,

ALLAH AKBAR , wa lil laa il hamd!!! (GOD IS GREAT and to him be ALL praise!!!)
Sister you are our sister in Islam , and alhamdulillah allah guided you! :) Anything you need please ask I am sure all brothers and sisters here will be more than happy to help you and collect hasanat (rewards) from allah.

By the way sister in your Avatar "Sister IN Islam" would sound better.. :) for you are indeed from now our sister in Islam.

May allah keep you and us steadfast upon the deen(religion) ameen!

BinDre

Bored
[PECACE BE WITH YOU ALL. I AM JUST WRITNG THIS TO SAY THAT I NOW HAVE A HOME FOR MY HEART,IN ISLAM,AND IN THIS SITE WITH FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHOM ARE SINCERE AND TRUE PEOPLE I AM INDEED TRULY BLESSED,I AM NOT AT ALL FLUENT IN ARABIC AND CAN NOT WRITE IT CORRECTLY,AND NOT WISHING TO CAUSE ANY OFFENCE I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO ,HENCE I SAY,PEACE BE TO ALL OF YOU AND MAY BLESSINGS BE UPON EACH OF YOU AND PRAISE BE TO THE NAME NAME OF THE MOST HIGH AND HOLY ONE. I THANK HIMFOR MY LIFE AND FOR THIS SITE AND FOR THE FRIENDS THAT I HAVE MET HERE AND FOR EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS BLESSED ME WITH.I LOVE ISLAM AND ALL THAT IT CONTAINS.:tti_sister:B][/B]PEACE BE WITH ALL OF YOU HERE AND THANK YOU.

I love you and everyone here for the sake of ALLAH SWT

Allah shall ask on the Day of Judgment, “Where are those who loved for the sake of My Greatness? Today when there is no shade save Mine, I shall have them in My Shade.” [Hadith Muslim]

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

masha Allah sister u have wisdom, i really liked what u wrote msha Allah thats exactly how i feel. Alhamdulilah! its good to have such kind person as u and our sisters here too. benefiting some knowledge from one another is all we do here. jazak Allahu khayra for ur nice and kind words sister. may Allah bless u sister ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

halah

Asslamu alaikum warahamatu'llah

Allahu Akbar(Allah is the greatest),you're most welcome dear sister to this wonderful community,inshaa'Allah ( by the grace of Allah )you'll benefit and be benfited:shake:the titel of this post is so sweet:SMILY259:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Welcome to the site.
There are nice sisters here, i am confident you will feel comfortable here..
Hope you enjoy your stay here