My life: A long story cut short.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

I hope all my brothers and sisters are well.

I need to ask all of you to forgive me please. If there is anything i have done to you, please forgive your sister. :tti_sister:

WAllah, i am not joking/lying. My life has reached the point where i dont see why i should live anymore. You may think "Shes only 17 and she thinks its the end of the world" But WAllah i really cant handle anything. Ive totally hit rock bottom. Everything in my life is wrong. im a real waste of space, my family tell me too. They hate me. They always tell me how im the worst thing that ever happened to them. I have so much love to give to them, i really do. My parents are the only reason that m here in this world. But they dislike me and everything about me. I have nothing to look forward to. I come back from school and thats it. The shouting, swearing all starts again. :(

Im a really bad person, and done much wrong in my life. I always try and move on and stop myself from looking back. But somehow my "past" just keeps on appearing in front of me. Im trying to be a better person and i just cant seem to reach that goal. :(

Please forgive me if i have ever wronged you.

Sorry for the moaning :girl3:

I dont want your sympathy, i just need your duas pls. It means EVERYTHING to me at this moment in time :(

I love you all filLah

:wasalam:

Kakorot

Sister, that is very sad to hear that you are going through a hard time with your parents. I never knew that sis because your always appear to be in a good mood, making people laugh and smile. I thought because your the only girl in your family, that maybe your spoilt to bits :shymuslima1: but your not subhanAllaah.
Sister all I can say is that your not the only one who goes through hard time :) Trust me there are many others out there that go through the same. But sometimes when we think about it, Alhamdulillaah at least we have parents. Maybe at the moment your parents are going through a hard time and are taking out their anger on you, which is wrong. Have sabr sister, your 17 and you may soon even get married InshaAllaah. When you do get married, your parents will feel regret and may wish that they treated you better and will miss you dearly.
Sister, we all make mistakes. We are all human beings and children of Adam 'alayhis sallam. We all slip and Allaah loves the one who sins and then repents. InshaAllaah may Allaah conceal your bad deeds. The main thing is that you have repented from the past and have moved on InshaAllaah. Life is not easy sister, and we all get tested in different ways.
Islam is the only reason why I am here today, if it wasn't for Islam, then I would of been long gone. Without Islam I don't have any hope and will feel lost and I can't stand feeling like that. I can't live on this earth for a second if I don't have a purpose. Sis, the reason why Allaah created us is to worship Him (51:56). Hold onto Islam sister and never let go. Islam will keep you going :)
Although I don't do this (because it doesn't work with me) but try to sit down with your parents and speak to them. Let them know how you feel and ask them why they are treating you like this, and ask them what did you do which upset them so much. When my parents are upset with me, even sometimes when I believe it's not my fault, I still go and apologise to them because I don't know I just feel guilty. I also go to them and ask if they want me to do anything for them. I make them a cup of tea etc.
Sister, I don't know what else to say :( sorry. And ukhti you don't need to apologise to me for anything, you never wronged me in any way, if I ever wronged you then please do forgive me. May Al Wadood love you. Fi aman Allaah. And do smile ukhtii :)

muslim-girl

Im sorry sis

Asalamaleikum ukhtii..

Im sorry to hear that. I will advice u to put ur trust in Allah. Allah swt is the most forgivefull he swt forgives everything so inshaALlah dont think about ur past, we all have gone through a bad past even me . Non is perfect ukhtii dont let shataan bring u down. U deserve to be the happiest person ever. Islam is peace, u can still acheice ur goals. Dont give up. and i dont think ur familiy hates u maybe they just remember ur past but i beileve when they see u becoming a good true sincerity muslimah then they will respect and love u. Allah will put mercy into ther hearts inshaAllah. just pray and recite more and more of the Holy Quran. indeed ALlah says " Verily the hearts find peace in the remembrance of Allah," im not sure if the Ayat was exactly like that, May Allah forgive if im wrong inshaALlah..

But sister, Allah also says" Verily, Allah loves those who put their trust in him" ( Al-imran 159)

So i will advice u to be a good muslimah and do ur obligations then inshaALlah everythin will fix out, ur life will be like Golden ..

hana*

oh my God sister muslimah16, im so saddened by youre post, i was wondering where you went, havent had any messages from you. im going to PM you okay, i'll make you happy again!

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum Asmaa.

Im sososososo saddened :(. May Allah SWT give you sabr and grant you steadfastness. I just dont know what to say. You are in my Dua's Asmaa.

Take Care. Wassalam.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh my dear Sister,

I pray that Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala bestows His mercy upon you, forgives you, and brings happiness and peace into your life.

Please remember my dear Sister that Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala tests His servants through good and bad situations, through adversity and prosperity. Life is full of its ups and downs. Believe me, I know! However, we must realise that these tests are a means to gain Allah’s reward and high degrees in Jannah. Please remember that Allah’s Messengers, Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them all) and many righteous servants of Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala have all been through tests as well. Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam said:

'The people most subject to affliction are the Prophets, then come the righteous and after them come the best people, all according to his goodness.'
(Sunan At-Tirmidhi)

Every true Muslim should keep patient at times of affliction, and these tests will insha’Allah earn you a great reward.

May I suggest that you seek help from people you trust and who will listen to you such as pious scholars or relatives who can advise you and your family in order to build a better family relationship on the basis of love, trust, understanding, cooperation and mutual advice.

I would also suggest that you make time to watch video lectures in front of your family so that you all learn our beautiful religion from our wonderful scholars who have been blessed with knowledge and wisdom. Put on a DVD, or an Islamic channel, or bring down your laptop from your room to the main sitting room in your home and put on a lecture which the whole family can enjoy learning from. This forum has plenty of wonderful lectures my Sister, so why not share this beneficial knowledge with your family? Believe me, visual (and audio) Islamic lectures have made a big impact in my family! So why not give it a go?

Please remember Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam when he went through the ‘Year of Grief’. In the midst of all those sorrows, Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala took His Prophet sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam through the great miracle of ‘Al-Isra wal-Miraaj’ to show him His Signs and provide him support. This historical event in Prophet Muhammad’s sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam life is an inspiration to me because it has taught me that one should not despair from the Mercy of Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala and one should remain steadfast in worshipping Him subhanahu wa ta’ala, especially in the times of stress and troubles. The slave should have full faith in Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala, because when Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala bestows His Mercy and Bounties on His slaves, the problems depart as if they never existed. Here is a good lecture about Al-Isra wal-Miraaj that I recently watched on the Net:

http://www.halaltube.com/suhaib-webb-israa-wal-miraaj-prophets-night-journey

I end this message by asking Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala to choose you to be one of those wonderful people whose rank will be elevated in Jannah because you faced your hardships with great patience and remained steadfast as a strong Muslimah. :shake:

Ameen.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I am so sorry to hear this dear sister. May Allah make it easy for you sister. Live for Allah ukhti. You will be in my duaas inshallah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Be patient my sister in Islam. It is surely not going to be easy. Remember.....

There were two roads infront of you. You did a good survey and found that one of them is with red-carpet and has all the joy and happiness mankind want. You do not have to even walk on that road. You are assured to have hundreds of the most expensive cars in this world to day. Yeah I am talking about Obama's car, "The Beast". However, this particular road ends to a bad destination which a human have never seen, nor ears have heard and no mind can think.

On the other hand, the next road is tough. It has oceans, mountains, hills, waterfalls, deserts and what not? But when you did your survey, you found that its end is happy. It ends to a place with full of joy and happiness which no eyes have seen, no ears have heard and no brain can think of.

This is the reality sister. Always keep in mind that Allah will never place upon you a burden which you cannot carry with. The higher the iiman of a person is, the stronger the tests of Allah will be.

Sister just try to find out if there is any fault on your side. If you find one, correct it immediately and repent. InshaAllah your family will be happy with you. Always remember that they are not unhappy with you as brother Ayman said very beautifully.

I am in need of all of your Du'as as well. This is the most tough time I have ever been experiencing in my life.

Try to be patient my sister. InshaAllah you will be in my Du'as.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Oh sister, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been going through tough times, but have patience. I'll pray to Allah that things improve for you and your family.

Trust me sister, family is an amazing thing. You could argue and have disagreements with your parents, have them scold you every single day until you can't stand it anymore. But then, when you're away from them, you miss them terribly. Be patient, sister, I know its really tough. But inshallah, things will improve. Don't despair, Allah is with you.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

re-read the last hadith in ur signature. :)

family is a part of life and not whole life. Allah did not create us for our family but to worship Him. we love our family for Allah's sake.

if ur parents dont like you, have little sabr inshallah as girls do not live with their families forever, they live with their husbands.

may Allah help you.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Oh sister, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been going through tough times, but have patience. I'll pray to Allah that things improve for you and your family.

Trust me sister, family is an amazing thing. You could argue and have disagreements with your parents, have them scold you every single day until you can't stand it anymore. But then, when you're away from them, you miss them terribly. Be patient, sister, I know its really tough. But inshallah, things will improve. Don't despair, Allah is with you.

You know sister Tabassum is so right, trust me ukhti when you have something in life you dont realize their importance and we dont regret them but later on at some point we realize how precious that love was even if it was nagging.

When i was with my parents, they would get mad at me so much and i wud think im in the worse position ever and now that they are in Pakistan i really miss them even the nagging and shouting cuz that was their form of love they did it cuz they cared.

We just going to see things from different point of view, you know parents got alot of things on their mind ALOT, the outside world aint a easy place, when i was young i always felt protected at home and didn't realize the outside world at that time, even small things feel like a big deal but when u step out u realize how harsh the world is and what our parents were giving was just love.

I know its tough feeling for u right now and may ALlah (swt) make it easy for u - ameen , But life is what u make it to be at many times, subhanAllah they are ur parents, its the same mother who carried u for 9 months and then fed u and took care of u when u could not do it urself and same dad who stood like a tree to keep u protected under his shadow, they have alot more right than we children give them these days :( and im not pointing at u im probably more guilty just sis give them a smile and hug them they will melt (it used to work for my mom).

Also, many parents become a lil more strict around our age, cause living in a western society they have many fears so u know be happy, appreciate the people that love u and break any mountain that u feel is between u and them.

May Allah (swt) guide u in ur path and help us all fulfill the rights and needs of our parents - ameen

:( and we are so lucky we have parents alot of people dont even have those :( SubhanAllah

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam

I hope all my brothers and sisters are well.

I need to ask all of you to forgive me please. If there is anything i have done to you, please forgive your sister. :tti_sister:

WAllah, i am not joking/lying. My life has reached the point where i dont see why i should live anymore. You may think "Shes only 17 and she thinks its the end of the world" But WAllah i really cant handle anything. Ive totally hit rock bottom. Everything in my life is wrong. im a real waste of space, my family tell me too. They hate me. They always tell me how im the worst thing that ever happened to them. I have so much love to give to them, i really do. My parents are the only reason that m here in this world. But they dislike me and everything about me. I have nothing to look forward to. I come back from school and thats it. The shouting, swearing all starts again. :(

Im a really bad person, and done much wrong in my life. I always try and move on and stop myself from looking back. But somehow my "past" just keeps on appearing in front of me. Im trying to be a better person and i just cant seem to reach that goal. :(

Please forgive me if i have ever wronged you.

Sorry for the moaning :girl3:

I dont want your sympathy, i just need your duas pls. It means EVERYTHING to me at this moment in time :(

I love you all filLah

Asalamalikum

:( asma really i m crying now n i don't have words what to say:(

asma my sister don't look at ur past......n if was wrong in ur past than u should say sorry to Allah n ur parents n i hope Allah will forgive ur sins n was wrong doing in ur past AMEEN!!

n other thing about ur parents u also should say sorry to ur parents n say that u don't do again that wrong things in future i hops they forgive u becoz they r ur parents ........don't be sad ....be brave my sister u should faces many difficulties in life.....this is life , there r many difficulties in life not u but many other sisters ...n if u do sabar n have faith in Allah ..........inshAllah after death means akirat Allah give u reward for this AMEEN!!!!!!!!

u r very brave sister ...don't mind ur parents what they said .......Al least they r ur parents they have right to say but u know if u do sabar n have faith in Allah than inshALLAH one day u will be happy n all things will be good in life AMEEN!!

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

u r definately not here for ur parents.
wrong raison'de etre (reason of existence) will definately make u miserable.

if the scale is not right we cant measure anything. u r here for Allah .

and we as well.

LETS GET THE JOB DONE.inshallah. :)

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

and well as i hv noticed this phenomena does happen to girls and their parents -coz maybe parents possibly from indian sub conti think the girl is not gd enuf so goo rishta will not come or mayb they want the girls to improve.
whatever this is a great stage because the results r good for everyone .and u also get training for the bickerings of ur mother in law and sister in law.

did anyone tell me i am good at de-motivating .lol

ansari

STRANGER...

my sister have patient, THIS LIFE IS A TEST.

67_2.png

He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-(surah-Al-Mulk:verse2)

{Allah [Alone] is sufficient for us, and He is the best Disposer of affairs [for us].} (Qur’an 3: 173)

sister you must make DUA and wait patiently for Allah help..sister this world is not a place for US. inshallah jannah ul firdous is our place :)
we are like a traveller in this world

On the authority of Ibn 'Umar, radiyallahu 'anhuma, who said: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, took me by the shoulder and said:

"Be in this world as though you were a stranger or a traveler/wayfarer."
Ibn 'Umar used to say:
"When evening comes, do not expect (to live till) morning, and when morning comes, do not expect (to live till) evening. Take from your health (a preparation) for your illness, and from your life for your death."

Prophet Muhammad (salla Allahu aalayhi wa salam) said:
“Strange is the affair of the Mu’min (the believer), verily all his affairs are good for him. If something pleasing befalls him he thanks (Allah) and it becomes better for him. And if something harmful befalls him he is patient (Saabir) and it becomes better for him. And this is only for the Mu’mmin.” [Muslim]

ALLAH says in the QURAN
94_6.png

Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. (surah ash Sharh :6)

Allah says in the Quran :-

39_53.png

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Al-Zumar:53).
-----------------------------------------------
25_70.png

" Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful". (surah Al-Furqan:70)

3_135.png

And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse etc.) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah - And do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know. (3:135)