My life experience make me change and more closer to Allah

daraaldilla

I was born in a moslem family and was born as a moslem too.I do pray, fasting in ramadan and wear hijab.
Before, I just pray and fasting without know the reason…it just like a habit. But really I didn’t understand what would I have from it, but alhamdlillah I never left my pray…
Then some tests from Allah came in to my life that made open my mind, my heart and my eyes.
It started when the tsunami happened in my place where I lived. At that time I saw many dead bodies around me…people lost their house, including our house too…and at that time we just can say dzikir to Allah and asked forgiveness to Allah. No one could cry anymore at that time, because we were tired to cry and too shock…All we have to do just gave it to Allah…everything in world belongs to Allah.
But Alhamdlillah, all my family saved by tsunami, because at that time we were in other city. One day before tsunami happened, without any plans, we just got out from this city to another city. We saved by Allah. I am so thankful that we could be together at that time with all our family.
Then three years after that happening, I got an accident. That time I was in a journey to another town. And suddenly our car got crushed and I was the one who really had bad injured and my left leg had broken.
I had to stay on bed for about 7 months without could do anything. While I stayed on bed, I thought to myself, what was the meaning from all this??
I said to myself, this could be a test from Allah…
So, while I stayed on bed, I started to read some islamic books, read the quran, and even I can’t stand or walk I kept my pray on bed. My parents kept gave their support to me. Specially my mother…she support me by giving me some doaa to Allah and I did the same..
I kept patient with all my sickness with my doaa and prays.
Alhamdlillah I recovered from it and I can walk normal again. But the shape on my leg couldn’t be recovered. So, I said to myself..”it’s ok…at least I can walk again..i know Allah loves me…although my leg not in good shape, I still can walk and can do something for others”.
After I just recovered then other test came again from Allah. My father got betrayed by his leader in office and he got in jailed. He got in jailed for about in nine months. While he is in jail, I took care of my parents. I delivered food that my mother cook to my father everyday and accompanied him to have breakfast. And we shared some stories…and while my father was in jail, he became my great teacher. He gave me some advices, about do pray, tahajjud pray, patient, and tawakkal to Allah and even how to treat husband kindly if I get married someday..And behind all these, Allah has shown me how my father live his life for Allah, this is a very big lesson for me.
We kept praying and wishing to Allah veryday, everytime, every second. And Alhamdlillah…from what we had done, Allah heard our pray and doaa..Allah gave us strength and very big patiant to face this problem. Even because of this, our relation to each other in family became more closer to each other.
So, when in the last time in his court, he proved that he wasn’t guilty…I was so happy at that time..but there was something strange in my feeling.
At night, I got called by someone that my father was in the hospital at that time. I went there with my mother. When we arrived in the hospital, we found that my father just passed away.
His friend in jail said that my father died after he did tahajjud pray…when I knew about it…I didn’t cry for him, but I smile and felt glad, because I know Insha Allah my father died in Khusnul Khatimah…
I kissed his forehead and said to him “Pa…I know this is the best way for you…Allah has choosen you..”. When I kissed his forehead, my lips got wet, because his forehead was sweating, his face looked smile. And because of that I become more sure that my father is a really good person.
After five days my father passed away, our house got burnt. And we lost our house again…
But it’s ok, because we know, it all belongs to Allah…I know behind all of these have good meanings…
From some tests that Allah has given to me, I learn that we have to be patient to face the life…not all of our life always happy, but we have to prepare ourself to face the worst thing in life. Always remember to Allah for all that His has given to us and thankful to Him by pray, fasting and many others that Allah told to us.
And the great meaning from all of these are life in this world is not eternal…I always believe to qiyamah day and life after that…I become more closer to Allah. I live my life to Allah…
Insha Allah, I’m not afraid of being suffered in this world, poor or rich for me it same. But I’m really afraid when the judgement day come. Hope Allah forgive me with all my mistake while in world.

aroojimran

Yor patience is pariseworthy!

Dear sister

:salam2:

I was moved by your story.You have indeed shown lot of patience in the whole trial of life.

Verily,this life is a mere test from Allah nad we must have faith in HIM and leave all our worries to HIM,alone!
:wasalam:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh my dear Sister,

SubhanAllah, your story brought tears to my eyes.

With the hardship you and family had gone through, you continued to remain patient. SubhanAllah. And as for me, just a tiny bit of hardship that I went through and felt that it is just too much. SubhanAllah.

Jazakallah khair for sharing your story. InshaAllah with this, it will help in strengthening my Eeman and reminder for me to remain patient. Truly Allah help those who remain patient.

May Allah grand your father the highest level of Jannah. May Allah bless you and your family and make all among the righteous and make all the occupants of Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

May Allah guide us to the straight path and make us among those who remain patient. Ameen.

-Nazihah

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sister,

SubhanAllah! I had goosebumps whilst reading your story. I don't know if I'll ever have the strength like you did Sister facing these trials. If I am faced with an obstacle, your story will be my strength insyaAllah. May Allah bless you for being patient throughout your ordeal.

Living Soul

Jazakallah Kharn for sharing it sister May Allah Azza Wajjal reward you for it as it gives inspiration to all of us to stay steadfast and persevere in the Deen.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

sister u really are a very lucky person,,, ALLAH only test those ppl whom HE love and who can undergo hardships and have abundance of patience,,
this life is very short but whts comin is is eternal and ever lasting we muslims nd every1 shud realize our purpose of life and spread the massage of islam and have patience through hardships of this world
may ALLAH bless ur father jannat ul fardos ammen
:salah:

Umm Ismael

Asselemou Alaikum Sister,

Meche Allah, Meche Allah!
Subhana Allah!!

May Allah grant your father il Jenna.

I dont really find other word to say after reading your story, than Subhana Allah!

May Allah protect your and your family and accept you and your family among the Salihin.

Salam
Hajer

luv4theummah

asalam halikum,

My dear sister,

That was a beautiful story. Patience is the key to happiness,
And for a sister that has been thru so many difficulties may Allah be pleased with you. I can't compare my problems with yours, is like comparing the size of an elephant to a mouse lol..

Insallah may Allah be merciful on your father, and grant you paradise for your patience.

asalam halikum

daraaldilla

Thank u for all ur doaa my brothers and sisters...i feel tears come out from my eyes now...i just realize that actually Allah really loves me...Subhanallah...

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Sister, your story brought tears to my eyes. I really wish i could be as patient and God-loving as you are. (aameen)
Please remember all of the muslim Ummah in your duas.

Take Care

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum
i thought i have been in hard tests but yours are really hard but in all cases we needto thank Allah for all this because it is actually a blessings from Allah to someone He loves so alhamdulillah that you are patient and thank Allah for all His blessings they say about these test that they are MENHAH not MEHNAH it means that tests from Allah are called gifts not disasters whatever it is .
baraak Allahu feek and jazak khyran
:ma::ma::ma:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
alhumdulilah sister your really patient and a role model for many people May Allah (swt) reward you for all ur effords
thx for sharing ur story
aslam o alikum

halah

Mashaa'Allah very touching story,jazaki Allah khair for sharing it with us.Alhamdulillah,being thankful to Allah in a state of adversity is a great gift.

Allah says;
''And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient)". (2:155)

The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

May Allah grant your father the highest rank of paradise and you as well due to your patient,may Allah strengthen your faith.

daraaldilla

Assalaamu Alaykum, sister. Thank you for sharing your story. You had the right attitude all along and that is testimony to the soundness of your faith. It is why God tested you! The prophet, peace be upon him said, "The people tested the toughest are the prophets then the exemplary!" God wanted to give you plenty of good deeds in your record, so He tested you knowing full well you'll pass the test.

May you, your family and we too remain faithful, patient and guided.
ameen...jazzakallah khair

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Subhana Allah!!! what a touching story, Allah was surely testing u & ur patience was one of a kind walahi...I wish i was like u, bc I dont think iam patient but u sure r & dat is why I want 2 thank u 4 sharing ur story Daraaldilla. May Allah grant Al-jannah 2 ur father & may He increase ur faith, mine & de faith of all de ummah.Ameen

Jazaka Allah Khairan, sis Ubah

daraaldilla

Subhana Allah!!! what a touching story, Allah was surely testing u & ur patience was one of a kind walahi...I wish i was like u, bc I dont think iam patient but u sure r & dat is why I want 2 thank u 4 sharing ur story Daraaldilla. May Allah grant Al-jannah 2 ur father & may He increase ur faith, mine & de faith of all de ummah.Ameen

Jazaka Allah Khairan, sis Ubah
Wish Allah save us....
Ameen

palestine

Servant of Allah
MashaAllah! Allah swt tested you and your family, and certainly it seems you all passed. Your father died in a righteous manner, and he will answer with the best manner inshaAllah for he died in a state that many wish to die in. Allahu Akbar! May Allah swt protect you and your family and deliver you from all harm. Continue to be patient and continue to be thankful and Allah swt will reward you. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

daraaldilla

Assalamu'alaikum my sisters and brothers...
All your comment are very big support for me to be strong and more patient...
thank you..

Rashadi

Subhan Allah wa Ta'ala, what an amazing story and I ham so happy you found Islam and everything worked out. I was born into a Christian family and was a Christian most of my life and I was guided to Islam by Allah and I am thankful for that. Your message reminds of the point I always try to stress and that is a lot of Muslims are born into the Deen and they don't understand or know anything about it, but we all have a responsiblity to seek knowledge and I am so happy that you came to understand Islam and know that it is far more than just a religion but in fact it is a complete way of life and most important of all it is the way which our Creator has ordained for all of mankind.

every prophet brought the same deen and that is to totally submit to the will of Allah(Islam) and we are fortunate that we were guided to this deen and it our duty to help others know about it and may they be guided as well, ameen. May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala bless you and everyone, may He guide us all and increase our iman and understanding, ameen.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Thank you for sharing your story with us. All of us can take note from your story. SubhanAllah, I complain time to time but compare to what you've experienced I feel like I've witnessed no hardship.
May Allah guide and protect you, give you peace and prosperity and grant your father Jannah along with the rest of your family. Ameen.