My Shahada (a new brother into Ummah)

alafil63

Assad the Quiet
Salaam aleik'um brothers and sisters,

my name was Alfonso, and now is Assad.

This is the telling of my Shahada, and the first prayers done in the Mosque of Pisa, Italy.

I'm italian, a worker, and i have 44 yrs old. Since my youth i lived with my grandparents, and now with my Granma, a sweet old lady of 97 years, that i care and help at my best.

Well, thank to a my close friend Tunisian, i had the pleasure of have a good word, and change my view: i started to read the Qurhan and take advices from the local imam and the other Muslim faithful in the Mosque.

More i read, and more i learned, and i was convinced of the truth in the Islam, then, today, i felt that was the right day for my Shahada: the number 8 mean also the spiritual world and the phisical world that come near attached by a line, then i thought again, and this evening i go to Mosque and talked with the imam. After some talk, i recited the Shahada "Ash hadu an la ilaha Il Allah, wa ash hadu anna Muhammad Rasul Allah" (sorry for my bad Arabic pronounce but i dont know really the language, save some words)
I becomed brother of my brothers and sisters, in the Umma, and let tell me that im again emotioned for this.
I choosed my new name, Assad, because i am a positive person, generally happy and simple and this was the meaning of the name.

Then i did the Maghreb and the Isha prayers for the first time, and my first washing.

I feeel a great responsibility for me and for every other in the world, now, and i want follow the Prophet (pbsl) way, the Sunna in the best way.

Really, im too happy.

Hope this witness will help many other to find the right way, and turn to Islam, the True Way

Assad

massi

:salam2:
congratulation my brother ...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you have made a big right step in your life .....may Allaah forgive us our sins from our birth ...

AdamMuslim

Allahou AKbar, Allahou AKbar, Allahou AKbar
Welcome to Islam my Dear brother Assad,
Don't hesitate to ask any question. The brothers and sisters here are really great and they will be very glad to give you informations

your brother in Islam,
:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Masha Allah brother Assad welcome to Islam the path of truth masha allah very very glad to hear about u brother. May Allah help us in understanding and following the path of truth (Islam). Ameen. Pls make duwa for us brother.

Jazak Allah (May Allah reward u)

mint

Salem aleikom

Salem aleikom brother,

MAshAllah you are blessed. Welcome and may Allah bless you and your nonna.

InshAllah she will say those beautiful words too.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
AllahuAkhbar! AllahuAkhbar! AllahuAkhbar!

Welcome to Islam brother Assad, I am very, very happy for you :D
I am a new Muslim too, formerly known as Patrick (Roman Catholic)
It's great that you have embrace this Straight Path and I pray to Allah for you to never stray from it. I hope many people learn from you're experiance inshAllah.

May Allah continue to guide us all and protect from all evil, Ameen.

Bilal786

Welcome to Islam and TTI family my brother .
May Allah shower his blessing on all of us

M'aslam

saffanah

speak good or silent
Allahu Akbar! Subhanallah
welcome to Islam our brother. May Allah always guide you in this right path.
Don't forget to recite the Qur'an as your daily habits and practise the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad SAW, then you'll never go astray.
Wassalam

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum

Masha'Allah, Allahu Akbar
Congratulations brother, may Allah subhanhu wata'ala continue to guide you and keep you steadfast on the path.
Please brother, you'r now as clean from sins as a baby, which means that you'r closer to Allah, please make lots of dua'a for us, all the members of this wonderful forum.

Hey, keep the good work up, and make Islam proud of you
Wassalamu Alekum

Muhammad

warda A

Sister
welcome

Allahu Akbar
Mashalla,
May you always be guided on the straight path.
Ameen

welcome to the ummah

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
Welcome

Welcome to Islam, may Allah (SWT) reward you with knowledge then ever before. Jazakallah kairan for choosing the right path.:ma:

Karima80

:salam2: Assad,
I'm so happy to read your story. Thanks for sharing it and I believe it will inspire more people. The happiness and peace that the faith of islam is.
:ma:

cmelbouzaidi

Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!

Congratulations Brother Assad and May Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala continue to shine His light on you. I, too, first learned about Islam in Italy many moons ago. May Allah bless you and your dear grandmother.