need Advice soon serious

needmercy

asalam alaikom to all brothers and sisters here
this is really very big story to start with please read it patiently
I need ADVICE please tell me what can i do

im a girl doing my studies UG.from my childhood im facing fate and loads of obstacles in my life..first of all my dad.we are non muslims but i alone belive in allah..

my dad is an misbehaving person.he had illicit relationship with other lady (own bro's wife) because of this sin my mom asked him to stop all of it ..so he started hating her after i born he hates me still now ..he is mentally psycho..he never do us directly but always do mental tortures ..im not an financially wel to do now i have to depend on him alone,..even my mom's background and relatives are not supportive to us....

by keeping in all this mind i said him directly about his behaviours then next month he ran away ...then after our promise that we wont involve in any of your matters he came back to home by getting in a written statement..

daily he used to torture us i dont know how to face that so to forget all those i spoke with guys but fully just like a drug to control my anger ! im not basically an addicted in that but later on even he torture me i forget it cos of so many friends (just talking with them)

and later i stopped it ...then daily im facing his tortures wantedly he come and torture me ...very very insecured life to be frank none with us (myslf and mom)

i hate my life..i attempted to die but allah never want me to die many times im escaped

im again getting angry what can i do in that,,,again can i speak with all to forget my torturres???
why allah playing in my life????

needmercy

more thing to say about him but i cant able to type on one day !
he hate muslims and if i say allah he scolds me
once i had Allah nasheed in my system he shouted at me to delete and moved me away to another room

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister in Islam!

First of all, welcome! I am saddened by your situation. I pray that Allah ease your situation. Allah says in Glorius Quran that:

"So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard. And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention."

Inshallah (God willing), better times will come. I can not imagine how hard it must be, but never lose hope and plan for an independent future where you won't have to rely on your father's support and surround yourself with good and genuine people.

Other members of TTI will, inshallah, give you better advice.

Take care of yourself. Assalamu alaikum (peace be with you)

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think that Islam can solve a lot of your problems .

If are a muslem then you should start praying five times aday with sincerity ....try to do them seceretly (in your locked ) room. Our life is a test : teachings of islam gives humans a spiritual strength that make them pass all dificuiltis.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hello honey ,

Actually I dunno what to say , if I were in such situation certainly I'll go to pray and ask Allah to help me .

Every Moslim when he feels sad or any thing , he immediatly pray and read Qur'an .. it has its own magic to make us happy !

And bcz I'm Moslim , I know 100% that any trouble or any sad time I pass by , it'll be as good deeds for me if I become patient , so that I don't worry about life troubles ( bcz I know that I'm the winner in any case ) .

You need mercy ? How can Allah's mercy come to you while you are not believing in him , I know that you said you believe in God , Christians & Jewish also believe in God but they don't feel happy in their lives . Why ? bcz their belief is wrong , not the right belief in God .

Honey , re-think in your life , your heart , what faith is inside it ?

If you could control what inside your heart , then you can control the life arround you .

Don't think of death , we all will die anyway . but think the life after death , do you want to enjoy it or you want it to be as your current life ?

Honey , when you feel in Allah and his love , mercy upon us .. you'll love life more and more and you won't care about any trouble while Allah is beside you .

May Allah help you and guide you to the right path .

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: sister,
Ina lilahi wa ina ilahir rajieoon.
Ameen to all dua's.

Being a believer isn't sufficient, we will be tested as Allah Ta'ala states that He will test us:

"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere! (Quran 2:155)

As Allah (Ta'ala) Himself says in the Qur’an:

"On no soul does Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray) “Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which You did lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith.”
(Qur’an 2: 286) Ameen.

So all tests that we receive we can bear them, hence why Allah had allowed it to happen.

im again getting angry what can i do in that,,,again can i speak with all to forget my torturres???

Dont become angry please be patient, as its something good for you.

"so do those who show patience and constancy, and work righteousness; for them is forgiveness (of sins) and a great reward." (Quran 11:11)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “If Allah wishes good for someone, He afflicts him with trials.” (Bukhari)

i hate my life..i attempted to die but allah never want me to die many times im escaped

Suicide is forbidden in Islam. "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30).

May Allah Ta'la help you through the test of life and increase you faith and patience through it, ameen
:wasalam:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
:salam2: sister,
Ina lilahi wa ina ilahir rajieoon.
Ameen to all dua's.

Being a believer isn't sufficient, we will be tested as Allah Ta'ala states that He will test us:

"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere! (Quran 2:155)

As Allah (Ta'ala) Himself says in the Qur’an:

"On no soul does Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray) “Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which You did lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith.”
(Qur’an 2: 286) Ameen.

So all tests that we receive we can bear them, hence why Allah had allowed it to happen.

Dont become angry please be patient, as its something good for you.

"so do those who show patience and constancy, and work righteousness; for them is forgiveness (of sins) and a great reward." (Quran 11:11)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “If Allah wishes good for someone, He afflicts him with trials.” (Bukhari)

Suicide is forbidden in Islam. "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30).

May Allah Ta'la help you through the test of life and increase you faith and patience through it, ameen
:wasalam:

Sister Salam

She is not a Muslim ....yet

rightpath_357

Aw sis! You're going to be rewarded for what your going thrugh, remember, this life is just a test. Look forward to the next life... What do you mean your dad ran away????? Is he -I'm sorry, just asking- mentally ill? Maybe if you took him to a therapist. Work hard and du'aa hard sis. We will all make du'aa for you. Be patient.Also- I'm a bit confused- how does he MENTALLY torture you? :confused: But we're all on ur side sis!!!:hearts:

Hudda

First of all you have to understand. That there is no compulsion in religion. You also have to understand that only Allah guides his servants. The one Allah guides no one can mislead/nor take him astray and the one Allah does not guides no one can guide. Only Allah has the only right to be worshiped and only Allah can allow one to inflict pain or harm. Everything happens by Allah's will and only what Allah has ordained will happen.

"we are non muslims but i alone belive in allah.."

If you truely believe in Allah! Than take the Shahada (or the Islamic Testimony) You have to say out loud. That you bare witness that there is no God but Allah and you bare witness that Mohamed may peace and blessing be upon him is the last and final messenger of Allah.

After you have said that in true devotion and belief ( we moslem call it Aqeeda) than pray to your true creator to help you.

May Allah guide you and help you!:tti_sister:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Allah wills urely deliver you from this trouble inshallah.

remember the companions of the prophet.
remember that -the people most tested are the ones closest to Allah .
reMEMBER THAT THE PROPHET DESPITE BEING THE BELOVED SERVANT OF ALLAH was hit with stones till he bled and his shoes were filled with it.

also remember what he prayed at that time.

To You, my Lord,
I complain of my weakness,
lack of support and the humiliation I am made to receive.
Most Compassionate and Merciful!
You are the Lord of the weak,
and you are my Lord.
To whom do You leave me?
To a distant person who receives me with hostility?
Or to an enemy You have given power over me?
As long as you are not displeased with me,
I do not care what I face.
I seek Your mercy.
I seek refuge in the light of Your face by which all darkness is dispelled and both this life and the life to come are put in their right course against incurring your wrath or being the subject of your anger.
To You I submit,
until I earn Your pleasure.
Everything is powerless without your support.
dua at taif - prophet muhammad (s.a.w.) - 7th century

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
sister i'm so sorry o here about your miseries.but you're not alone.ALLAH is always there for you if you just reach out to HIM.inshallah your situation'll improve.try to have more faith in HIM.:)

and about this:
see if you can make sense out of wah ALLAH tells us in these ayats.things that happen are not always clear to us,but they happen for a reason we donot understand,:)

[[Kahf 18:62] So when they had gone beyond that place, Moosa said to his assistant, “Bring our breakfast - we have indeed faced great exertion in this journey of ours.”

[Kahf 18:63] He said, “Just imagine - when we had taken shelter near the rock, so indeed I forgot the fish; and none but Satan caused me to forget to mention it; and the fish took its way into the sea - its amazing!”

[Kahf 18:64] Said Moosa, "This is exactly what we wanted"; so they came back retracing their steps.

[Kahf 18:65] So they found a bondman * from amongst Our (chosen) bondmen, to whom We had given mercy from Us, and had bestowed the inspired knowledge from Ourselves. (* Hazrat Khidr - peace be upon him.)

[Kahf 18:66] Moosa said to him, "May I stay with you upon the condition that you will teach me the righteousness that you have been taught?"

[Kahf 18:67] He said, "You will never be able to patiently stay with me."

[Kahf 18:68] "And how will you bear something which your knowledge does not encompass?"

[Kahf 18:69] Said Moosa, "Allah willing, you will soon find me patient and I will not do anything against your instructions."

[Kahf 18:70] He said, "Therefore if you stay with me, do not ask me about anything until I myself mention it to you."

[Kahf 18:71] So they both set out; until when they had boarded the boat, the chosen bondman ruptured the boat; said Moosa, "Did you make a hole in the boat in order to drown its passengers? You have indeed done an evil thing."

[Kahf 18:72] He said, "Did I not say that you will never be able to patiently stay with me?"

[Kahf 18:73] Said Moosa, "Do not apprehend me upon my forgetting, and do not impose difficulty on me in my task."

[Kahf 18:74] So they set out again; until when they met a boy, the chosen bondman slew him - Moosa said, "Did you slay an innocent soul not in retribution for another? You have indeed done an extremely evil thing."

[Kahf 18:75] He said, "Did I not tell you that you will never be able to patiently stay with me?"

[Kahf 18:76] Said Moosa, "If I ask you anything after this, do not stay with me; indeed your condition from me is fulfilled."

[Kahf 18:77] So they both set out again; until they came to the people of a dwelling – they asked its people for food - they refused to invite them – then in the village they both found a wall about to collapse, and the chosen bondman straightened it; said Moosa, "If you wished, you could have taken some wages for it!"

[Kahf 18:78] He said, "This is the parting between you and me; I shall now tell you the interpretation of the matters you could not patiently bear."

[Kahf 18:79] "In respect of the boat - it belonged to the poor people who worked on the river, so I wished to flaw it - and behind them was a king who would capture every sound ship."

[Kahf 18:80] "And in respect of the boy - his parents were Muslims and we feared that he may incite them to rebellion and disbelief."

[Kahf 18:81] "So we wished that their Lord may bestow them a child - better, purer and nearer to mercy."

[Kahf 18:82] "And in respect of the wall - it belonged to two orphan boys of the city, and beneath it was their treasure, and their father was a virtuous man; therefore your Lord willed that they should reach their maturity and remove their treasure; by the mercy of your Lord; and I have not done this at my own command; this is the interpretation of the matters you could not patiently bear." (* Hazrat Khidr was given the knowledge of the hidden - as in all three explanations he gave).

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
nothing different here same !
but even reading quran sum times it never help us but one thing i should not expect a thing and read the quran always my dad is blessed to do the ill things i sum times used to think tat he might be jinn or the son of iblees who never fade in his bad things and supported for his ill things by his family and friends because he is financially well to do

needmercy

what is the difference between gud and bad then???????

he is supported for his evil things
he never being punished for his evil things

i only used to get any harm if i do even a little sin like telling lie i never lie i mean in that way for sillly things to i get punished

i have to wait for dooms day ????? for all these things ??

when is the end for all his things ?????

Jamillah37

Sister needing advice...

Allah has created us for no other reason but to worship Him.
Worship Him!
Worship Him!
Worship him!

Stay amongst the righteous. That's where Allah is.

You will not find those who love Allah in the last days loving those who deny Allah and His messenger.

May Allah guide you and Grant you His Mercy and keep you safe. Ameen.

Jamillah37

Sister needing advice...

:salam2:

Peace be unto you.

May Allah have Mercy on all the believers.

Man does not have the answer to all problems.
I will say thou that Allah says that when calamity befalls you, believers turn to Him in humility. They fear Allah and grieve not.

There is Power in prayer. The first thing a believer does when going through trials and tribulations,is pray and call on Allah for help. A believer does not complain he submits to the decree. Now the wisdom in this is that while you submit to what ever the test is your duas are reaching Allah ta'ala and the duas of the oppressed is heard above the clouds. Allah has promised us an answered dua after every fard (obligatory) salat.
You say you believe, Allah says do you think you say you believe and not be tested. You should also be keeping company with other believers. A non believer drains your faith from you like a sponge drains water.
Did you take your shaahaadah and bath after it? How did you hear about Islam? When you become of age to leave the home I would flee from being in that situation.
May Allah guide you to what's right and bring you a righteous husband in the future. Marriage is half your Din. Ameen
:ma:Forgive me I do not mean to offend anyone I'm just being real.
Again, man does not have the answer to all problems Turn to Allah...:tti_sister: Turn to Islam. It's the best way of life. There is good even in the bad for a believer.