Need dua

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I am helping new sister to understand islam and say shahadah.

:tti_sister: May Allah give me power to explain everyting by the right way to her who is looking for thruth.

halah

I am helping new sister to understand islam and say shahadah.

:tti_sister: May Allah give me power to explain everyting by the right way to her who is looking for thruth.

May Allah help and support you dear sister in your mission,and increase you in knowledge and wisdom and may He guide that sister to the straight path.:tti_sister:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
MashAllah! Thats's great.. May Allah give her guidence and give u the ability to explain everyting correctly to her :)

Take care..

IbnAhmad

salaam

mashaAllah...:) :)

may allah swt make you the means of guidance...amiin..

good luck..:D

wassalam

wahaj

That Great Job

salam allah 3alayki , my sister in islam , I'm glad to hear that from you and I ask allah give you and all people this power for explain to the people good way in islam , I'm also I like to make that because this help is a great Job in islam . also me I need some help if you can you help me I'm a younng man I live in USA i looking for a woman muslim in USA , she want to build family with me on the basic islam , I ask my allah (God) guide me to get y wishing inchaa allah , salam :tti_sister:

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Sister, you are doing a very high paying job. The remuneration is very high and you will get your pay here in this world and on THE DAY OF JUDGMENT
INSHA-ALLAH.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala help you to do the job right.

AbdAllah84

May Allah swt make things easy for you and guide her to the straight path.

May Allah guide us closer to the truth

:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thank you all. We will go tomorrow to nearest mosque. She will read shahadah in there.

:tti_sister:

After that I will teach her how to pray :SMILY346:

:)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

We just returned from nearest mosque. She is now new-born sister.

:hearts:

May Allah bless her.

And thank you all who made dua for her.

:)

halah

:ma: Allah Akbar

What a great news to start my day with,please convey my congratulations to your new sister in al islam.:hearts:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Allahu akbar!
Mashallah thats great news
jazakallahu kahiyr for sharing
May Allah guide this sister all the way through
Ameen
:hearts:
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What wonderful news. Sister I am so proud to know you..I respect all that you do from the bottom of my heart. If I were near you I would give you a huge hug.