Need of Duwa

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Bothers/Sisters,

One of our sister is in need of our duwas so i kindly request u all to duwa for her daughter. Allah u the ultimate Rubbul Alameen we belive and only seek ur help as u the Rehman, the Raheem pls help her by giving the best for her as u know all. ameen.

Asslamualaikum, Dear Brothers & Sisters
My daughter Salma ,who is just 12 years old is battling for her life at a local hospital,she is suffering from cancer and is presently in the last stage.The doctors have given up all hope but then I have trust in ALLAH and in the power of dua.Therefore as a helpless mother of a dying child I beg all of you to pray for my daughter,please include her as a part of each and every dua of yours.Please pray to ALLAH that He should give her body the strength to respond to the medication,that He should somehow miraculously heal her of this disease and InshaAllah grant her a healthy and long life.(AMEEN)
Please,please pass this message on to as many Muslim brothers and sisters as you can.If even ten percent of you would remember to pray for my daughter then it would mean a lot for us.Your duas and ALLAH's mercy are our ONLY hope. Appeal Thank You, Parveen

Allah Hafiz.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

May Allah taa'la help our sister, Allah you are AL-Rahman, Al-Raheem help our sister to get better sooner than later Ya rub. Allahuma ina nas'alak, ina nashado inaka anta Allah La ilaha ila anta, Al-Aahad Al-Samad, Lam yalid wa lam Youlad, Wa lam Yakun Laho Kufwan Ahad, help our sister you are AL-Hayi Al-Qayoum.... AMiin Amiin Amiin....

In our prayers you will be inshallah taa'la......

halah

Salam Bothers/Sisters,

One of our sister is in need of our duwas so i kindly request u all to duwa for her daughter. Allah u the ultimate Rubbul Alameen we belive and only seek ur help as u the Rehman, the Raheem pls help her by giving the best for her as u know all. ameen.

Asslamualaikum, Dear Brothers & Sisters
My daughter Salma ,who is just 12 years old is battling for her life at a local hospital,she is suffering from cancer and is presently in the last stage.The doctors have given up all hope but then I have trust in ALLAH and in the power of dua.Therefore as a helpless mother of a dying child I beg all of you to pray for my daughter,please include her as a part of each and every dua of yours.Please pray to ALLAH that He should give her body the strength to respond to the medication,that He should somehow miraculously heal her of this disease and InshaAllah grant her a healthy and long life.(AMEEN)
Please,please pass this message on to as many Muslim brothers and sisters as you can.If even ten percent of you would remember to pray for my daughter then it would mean a lot for us.Your duas and ALLAH's mercy are our ONLY hope. Appeal Thank You, Parveen

Allah Hafiz.

:salam2: :tti_sister:
Dear sister I'm really touched by the case of your daughter,May Allah the most merciful preserve her,grant her a health and long life .be sure I'll remember her in all my prayers.

`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: When the Prophet (PBUH) visited any ailing member of his family, he would touch the sick person with his right hand and would supplicate: "Allahumma Rabban-nasi, adhhibil-ba'sa, washfi, Antash-Shafi, la shifa'a illa shifa'uka, shifaan la yughadiru saqaman [O Allah! the Rubb of mankind! Remove this disease and cure (him or her)! You are the Great Curer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease].''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
:tti_sister:

Allah, the Exalted, says:
"Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.'' (39:10)

"Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer). Truly, Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient).'' (2:153
)

Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him".
[Muslim].

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

sister pay sadaqa to someone poor inshallah.... We were advised by our beloved Mohammed (PBUH) to pay sadaqa to recieve health

Wiseguy74

Asslam O Alaikum,

I will pray for her. Insha Allah

[Al-Mulk : 2] He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed; and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.

Wassalam

38khadj

:salam2: sister
May Allah make it easy for you and your family Inshallah
Im thinking of you.
Like another sister said pay sadqa to the poor Inshallah
:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Dear sister, Allah said that He is the only one That can respond to the distressed and remove the harm.

In your case you are considered one of the distressed, those who did everything they could do, but no results. However, Allah promised to respond to their supplication.

Dear sister, there is a time at the last third of the night when Allah comes down to our sky and respond to those who call upon Him.

Wake up at that great time and pray humbly for your daughter, with certain conviction that Allah will respond to you.

After doing evrything you can do and Allah decrees something, we should then accept it with a content and patient heart.
That is the affair of the believer; it is always good.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
May Allah taa'la help our sister, Allah you are AL-Rahman, Al-Raheem help our sister to get better sooner than later Ya rub. Allahuma ina nas'alak, ina nashado inaka anta Allah La ilaha ila anta, Al-Aahad Al-Samad, Lam yalid wa lam Youlad, Wa lam Yakun Laho Kufwan Ahad, help our sister you are AL-Hayi Al-Qayoum.... AMiin Amiin Amiin....

In our prayers you will be inshallah taa'la......

:tti_sister: amiiiin:tti_sister: