NEW MUSLIM

D.Ahmed

Believer
My girlfriend has read quite a bit about islam before so she knows about the important parts, as with us being together we hope a life of being muslims will help in gaining forgivness my girlfriend has been to the mosque and she is wearing a black niqab with gloves when ever we go out now thanks get back anyone:salah:

Salaam,
Just wondering what is it that interested you to Islam in the first place? i mean what have you learnt that made you take the life changing decision??? i'm just curious thats all having read all the posts. Get back thanks
w/s

INTRESTED

I FELT DRAWN TO IT I TRIED TO RESIST BUT COULD NOT NOW MY GIRLFRIEND FEELS THE SAME AND SHE IS THINKING ABOUT CONVERTING TO ISLAM IT IS HARD FOR HER BECAUSE WE ARE WHITE AND SHE WAS USE TO WEARING SHORT SKIRTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT BUT SHE HAS FULLY EMBRACED THE NIQAB NOW AND THE GLOVES

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

I must ask this question, you keep mentioning that dressing as a Muslim is hard because you are "white." What difference does that make? I am white as are many many Muslims (both converts and born Muslims) and it doesn;t really have any significance on our lives.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

moon14

sisters susano and intrsted girlfrined

i do not want you tp jump to Islam, knowing the main issues and information of Islam should not take long time, you please try to speed up discovering Islam and if you agree on it, do it now

the houre of death is unknown and could come any time and you must escap from fire

please do not missunderstand me, but if you really want to know Islam, this should not take long time and you do not have to know every things before coming back to Islam

by any way you are not going to losse any thing good or gaining any thing bad by coming back to Islam

this is only my opinion which you do not have to accept

may Allaah guid you to the right path

your brother

bloup1000

mmmmm....

first make her a muslim
them marry her
then teach her all the muslim stuff she needs to know about islam
make her put the hijab
take her to hajj or makka or what ever it is called then she will deffinently wear it cuz every woman there will wear it and if she sees them she will probally wear it

thats all i got

salam

Salaam,

As a follow to sister ShyHijabi -

The Prophet (saw) said in his last sermon:

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God (The Creator) and you will answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

M

mamunexpert

Assalamualiqum
brother first you should keep peace with her and day after day she will take it easy Insaa Allah. you can pray to Allah & we also pray for you & your girl friend. By the way brother I slam does not allow girl friend so you should marry her very soon.

cmelbouzaidi

first make her a muslim
them marry her
then teach her all the muslim stuff she needs to know about islam
make her put the hijab
take her to hajj or makka or what ever it is called then she will deffinently wear it cuz every woman there will wear it and if she sees them she will probally wear it

thats all i got

salam

Sorry to disagree. I think the brother is focusing too much on what his "girlfriend" wears or does not wear... all we have discovered is that now this NON MUSLIM is wearing niqab and gloves.... What is this?????

Also, it is not up to any "boyfriend" to "make her muslim" or "make her wear the hijab" or anything else..... That is between that girl and Allah....

My suggestion to the guy interested in converting is.... Forget the colour of your skin, I couldn't get much whiter and don't give a toss, Muslims come in all colours from very white to darkest dark and everything in between, Subhan Allah. Stop living the life of a wannabee Muslim thru your girlfriend's dress code...... Really I am beginning to wonder if you are pulling our leg, sorry..... You have got it backwards... start learning about Islam, if you like it make Shahada, start saying your prayers and giving up what is forbidden in Islam and embracing the teachings from the Qur'an and Sunnah and take it from there, Insha Allah.

massi

I hope it's not a joke and I think the thread should be closed because it's not serious at all
Allaah know the best

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I hope it's not a joke and I think the thread should be closed because it's not serious at all
Allaah know the best
:salam2:

i think that you are right. i gave this person a really long reply too and it seems that either this person doesn't really get it or this is some radical trying to get muslims to say something bad, so they can talk bad about us to their people or their church.
:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Something about this poster felt so familiar then I remembered something. A while back we had a person claiming to be a brand new convert...said his family took his Quran. A few days alter he said he had memorized the entire Quran. Miraculously two weeks later his entire family converted...though he wouldn't tell us how he managed to convince them.

Within days he claimed his family had made the entire house halaal...burned CDs, haram clothes etc., He said the females in the house began wearing hijab and such as well. All of this occurred within a month. Now while I was never comfortable of accusing this "brother" of dissasembling, I was very suspicious that none of the questions were answered satsfactorily.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

INTRESTED

THANKS

i AM SORRY IF SOME OF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME BUT ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ARE DOING IT FOR ALLAH NO ONE ELSE AND WHY NOT MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND WEAR NIQAB IF I WANTED TO ANYWAY

ShyHijabi

i AM SORRY IF SOME OF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME BUT ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ARE DOING IT FOR ALLAH NO ONE ELSE AND WHY NOT MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND WEAR NIQAB IF I WANTED TO ANYWAY

Salaam,

You seem to be missing the point. Why not make your girlfriend wear nikaab? Because you have no rights over her, she is not your wife. Furthermore you should be more focused on your own errors and perfecting your deen as a Muslim rather than worry how some non-Muslim female is dressed. She is not your mahrem and therefore not your concern.

There is no compulsion in Islam, which means we are not to pressure or force someone to practice the religion. You haven't really addressed any of the questions, why bring up your race? Why are you so concerned with your "girlfriend's" dress when she is not even Muslim? I think he soul is a much more important thing than whether or not she covers her face and hands.

If you are doing something for the sake of Allah then cut your communication with her until/if you marry, for that is the proper thing to do. Five prayers a day, shahada, fasting, etc., these are the important things....not the fact that she is wearing a cover over her face and gloves on her hands.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salaam,

You seem to be missing the point. Why not make your girlfriend wear nikaab? Because you have no rights over her, she is not your wife. Furthermore you should be more focused on your own errors and perfecting your deen as a Muslim rather than worry how some non-Muslim female is dressed. She is not your mahrem and therefore not your concern.

There is no compulsion in Islam, which means we are not to pressure or force someone to practice the religion. You haven't really addressed any of the questions, why bring up your race? Why are you so concerned with your "girlfriend's" dress when she is not even Muslim? I think he soul is a much more important thing than whether or not she covers her face and hands.

If you are doing something for the sake of Allah then cut your communication with her until/if you marry, for that is the proper thing to do. Five prayers a day, shahada, fasting, etc., these are the important things....not the fact that she is wearing a cover over her face and gloves on her hands.

Wasalaam

~Sarah
Saalam

Couldn't have said it better.

Wasalam,

Shoaib.

INTRESTED

WE HAVE BOTH STUDIED ISLAM A BIT AND TODAY MY GIRLFRIEND BECAME A MUSLIM SO SHE IS NOW A SISTER AND I AM GLAD SHE GAVE IN TO HER HEART WE ARE PLANNING ON MARRYING VERY SOON. aND NOW SHE CAN WEAR THE NIQAB AND HIJAB WITHOUT BEING CALLED A FAKE

cmelbouzaidi

Odd question...

I think britain should become muslim and all the ladies wear niqabs and we would be at peace anyone agree

What is your mission? I think you are on trying to stir the pot here on TTI. You have allegedly half embraced Islam and the utmost of importance to you was that your GIRLFRIEND wear niqab! Now you want the many millions of people in Britain to become Muslim and all British ladies to wear niqab...... Ludicrous....

Let me ask you this, what in particular drew you to Islam because that remains to be clear.... Maybe your communication skills are very weak...... You write in all caps all the time.

I am not "feeling" it, as they say, and I am probably old enough to be your mother.

If you are taking us for a ride, please get a life.:girl3:

Idris16

I AGREE WITH BROTHER INTREST, THE BRITISH PEOPLE SHOULD BECOME MUSLIMS AND BRITAIN SHOULD BE AN ISLAMIC STATE. BUT ALHAMDULILAH THAT YOU'VE BECOME A MUSLIM AND THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS BECOME A MUSLIM TOO.
SALAM.

ShyHijabi

I think britain should become muslim and all the ladies wear niqabs and we would be at peace anyone agree

Salaam,
Please answer the following questions:

1. Why do you mention your race so much?

2. Why do you care about other people becoming Muslim when you should focus on yourself and how to perfect your deen?

3. Do you understand there is no compulsion in Islam? If so, why do you wish to force people to become Muslims and dress accordingly?

A bunch of women wearing nikaabs will not give peace, rather people learning and respecting ALL the tenets of Islam would do remarkable things for this world. But Allah swt will guide some and not guide others and we should accept that.

Wasalaam

~Sarah