NEW MUSLIM

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

Masha'Allah, I don't post much on this website, I really only use it to listen to the Qur'an videos that people post, but I sort of checked out the forum and found this thread. Now, maybe it is just me but I have seen only few post that actual encouraged this person "Interested". Allahu Alam whether or not this is real or not but I do not think that is the case. Yes Alhamdullilah he has became Muslim and says that his girlfriend has became Muslim too and started wearing hjab and Niqab before she even became Muslim. (which is very good because some Muslim girls today do not even wear hijab).

I guess my point is that this person has become Muslim and Insha'Allah they get married in order to make this halaal, but I think that is between them and Allah (SWT) and Alhamdullilah you all that posted have reminded him about it and he said that Insha'Allah they will get married therefore as Muslims you have done your part on reminding another Muslim of what he should do. And instead of calling it a farce you should say Alhamdulillah that someone is becoming a Muslim in this hard time that we are living in. And even if it is fake, as a human being what could you do about it? Allah (SWT) is the All-Knowing and we aren't, so if it is then just say Masha'Allah and move on, but I have seen a lot of comments that suggest otherwise.

Allahu Alam, I do not know but that is just in my opinion and if I am wrong please Allah forgive me, but when you see a wrong (which I think I am seeing) you should try and change it with your hands, and if you can not then you should try and change it with your mouth, and if you can not do that you should try and change it with your heart and that is the lowest.

Interested, Alhamdullilah you have became Muslim and Insha'Allah you marry your girlfriend and May Allah Guide you both on the Straight Path and give both you strength in Islam and in your hearts, and may Allah grant you both understanding of Islam and the Qur'an.

So Insha'Allah may Allah give us Taqwa and Remebrance of Him, and may He keep our hearts strong in Islam, and protect us from the Shaytaan.

:salam2:

INTRESTED

THANK YOU

THANK YOU FOR THAT NICE MESSAGE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND BOTH THOUGHT THAT IT WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING THANK YOU

susana25

What? How is that possible??? Well anyways i am glad that she converted to islam. But one thing that i do have a concern i hope that she is taking this serious because other wise we would have of just wasted all of our time as well as my time to answer all of your concerns for your girlfriend and i hope that she is taking her shahada seriously.

As for myself i have not converted into the islam religion but I have told my fiance that when we get married soon right then and their i want to convert into the islam religion, and take my shahada because i do feel that this this how you should embrace allah the properly the right way.

I hope that your girlfriend or your wife (not sure if she is your wife now takes this very series and learns more about the hijab and why it is so important for women to wear it and tell her that it is not a fashion statement of wearing the hijab.

gladtobeamuslim

Well u should try to Learn Islam ureself b4 u get ure girlfriend to follow Islam and i agree wit susana25 -she shud take islam seriously.

Idris16

Its an old topic but i had to write,,

I'm asking a question is this member ''INTRESTED'' a muslim?? it seems his a joke, he only writes very little and dont answer your questions at all!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I want her to become a muslim and she is thought about it but no answer yet she likes the niqab though and I hope she wears them please get back thanks

Alhamdulillah for the good news. I agree with our brothers and sisters here, let your GF be muslim first. Oh yes, before that get her to fully understand what is Islam. If she really understood Islam and the rest will be history including wearing hijab. Do not indulge into something very heavy at initial stage.

BigAk

Alhamdulillah for the good news. I agree with our brothers and sisters here, let your GF be muslim first. Oh yes, before that get her to fully understand what is Islam. If she really understood Islam and the rest will be history including wearing hijab. Do not indulge into something very heavy at initial stage.

Bro... This is a very old thread from a year ago almost... You are addressing that ol' "INTERESTED" guy while he's been gone for a long time... Allah only knows what his deal was...

Almeftah

mashallah brother, Alhamdu lillah that he guided you..

first of all islam has nothing to do with ur skin color..

Regarding Hijab, I'd say give her time, and be patient. a little gesture from time to time would do the trick.

(28:56) Verily! You (O Muhammad SAW) guide not whom you like, but Allâh guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided

yameenahmed

yeah INTERESTED please dont waste our valuable TTI member's time if you really want to have jokes then you can please go to yahoo or orkut not here .Please brother/sister stop posting here and dont waste time here