NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

B.Yassine

hello... gracias!
Pues bien si mi madre es evangelica (asembleana) e por ella ser una persona de mentalidad tan abierta pos pense q me apoyaria... ya q ella misma ya dijo que lo q importa es creer em Dios sin importar credo, but when i told her about me converting to islam... waw me llamo de mujer bomba, fanatica e td rsrsrsrsrs me enoje bastante e creo q le envie una respuesta medio sticky... pero bien, yo creo que solo existe um dios que és Allah e que mohammad es su apostolo e profeta sooo... enshala ella va a entender um dia!!!
Mi padre es catolico pero el no sabe de nada todabia pues no vive con nosotras... ok my sister thabx for ur supporting and pray for me... assalamu aleykum!!

Assalamu alaykum

Alhamdul lillah, Allah guide you to the right place. Brothers & Sisters in TTI will be your family incha allah :)
Just ask if you have any questions and we will do our best the anwer u incha llah
Salam

claudiasilerioe

Assalam alaykoum Ikhwa
Just like you sister i embrassed Islam recently ,which makes me very happy, thing is I havent tell my parents but they know im studing Islam since 3 years ago,my brother does know, he is agnostic and he took it nicely ,but my parents are quite christians and im not sure about them reaction about me telling them i did declaration of faith(Shahadah), thing is, Islam makes me very happy and well i think im just nerveus about telling them so what do you brothers recomend me about the way of telling them,meaning my parents are really christians .Thanks for reading btw .Salamaleikol
Mashalllah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Sister claudiasilerioe, Assalam-o-alikum,

Congratulations on you accepting Islam. It is always a great event when someone reverts to Islam and accept Allah as his/her sole creator. By doing that Allah removes all your sins while keeping you good deeds and you become pure as a new born baby.

I love all you brothers and sisters on this forum and wish to see all of you Insha-Allah in Paradise and hopefully we will have a great "TTI get togather Party", Insh-Allah, Insha-Allah, Insha-Allah.
:wasalam:

devotedsoul

Assalamu Alaikum sister. it's really awsome that Allah given u tawfic to accept islam. I live in sydney. If u live in australia then i may suggest u some specific places where u can learn more.

So, just let me know pls..

claudiasilerioe

Thank you dovotedsoul, but I live in mexico anyways thanks for the help i guess all u brothers and sisters can help me sometime =)
Salamaleikol

hqudrat

:salam2:
how r u sister sekeena?welcome to TTI .May Allah make Islam easy for u to practise and everyone of us ameen.insha Allah u will enjoy ur stay here.feel free to ask any question.take care
:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

heartofiman

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena
Asalamo Alaikom Sakeena. I think you know what your name means but I wanna say it anyway. I think and correct me if im wrong, the merci and kindness from Allah that comes upon a persons heart that makes the eyes cry and lips shake..anyway I just wanted to say that I got some tears when I read your story, It happens alot, and it makes me stronger! Alhamdulilah and thank you for living a muslim!

Mohammed Aqueel

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

As'salamoalaikum, sakeena my sister in Islam glad tidings to you...you are most welcome may allah bless you with all you want and guide you with his noor (light)Allah giudes those who seeks for his guideness....

Sakeena

Thank you dovotedsoul, but I live in mexico anyways thanks for the help i guess all u brothers and sisters can help me sometime =)
Salamaleikol

salam alaykum Claudia (pretty name) :SMILY259: hola!
me llamo Sakeena. Soy de Estados Unidos! Mucho gusto!!:shake:

Que Tal chamaca?
Wow you live in Mexico! I live in the USA! We should meet
one day insha'Allah, you're so cool masha'Allah, may Allah
(SWT) bless you in this life and the next and May Allah (SWT)
guide your familia! Ameen!

Cuidadar hermana nueva,

That's so cool, right now I'm learning Spanish hehe.

Bueno nos vemos hermanita!:hijabi: Te gusta hijab?? ME GUSTA HIJAB!!:hearts:

Salams (Paz)

Sakeena:SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

Meraj

Brother
:mashallah: it is great news sister....plz feel free to ask anything abt islam..and get benefit from this site...you wil refresh ur imaan everytime,,wen ever u wil visit this site...may ALLAH (SWT) keep u firm on the right path...(aameen)....remember in dua sister,,,,,:wasalam:

Sakeena

Hola!

Assalamualaikum Sis,

Hmmm... I'm a lil' too late for the welcome party...:redface:
In any case, Welcome Sis!!!:holaaa:
It seems that you are enjoying your stay here.
Alhamdulillah, on you conversion and also happy 3rd Annivesary of becoming a Muslim, mashAllah.
Take care. :hijabi:

Awww it's okay ermm thanks sis! Hehehe.. :hearts: i'm tickled pink lol
YAAY! HABLA ESPANOL??? You have a pretty name masha'Allah.
Soo, what are you all doing for Eid?

Take care!

Sakeena:SMILY252:

Sakeena

So, what can I do?

Asalam Alaykum,

Does anyone know the rights of a Muslimah over non-Muslim parents?
Respect them? YES. Nice? YES. Kindness? YES. But they don't understand
Islam, even if I tell them 10 times 100 different ways, they still don't get it.
So keep quiet for a while and say nothing. Now, what's the best thing to do
about a mother who opposes Islam?

By the way, hehe, Oh my God! This it wonderful! :shake: I met my furture pious hubby from Muslim family, it's great, we may wait a year or two before
we get married, becuase I'm young and stuff so how do I tell my mother? Any advice sisters? :SMILY259:

salam,

Sakeena :SMILY252:

Hannah123

One Truth
Assalaamu alaikum,
First and foremost, even though i'm a little late, welcome to the site, insha'Allah you will get tons of advice and help. Welcome.
I have a mother who is completely and utterly opposed to Islam and my husband. She tried to push christianity for awhile, it's only been a year, alhamdulillah (muslim for a year!!)
Anyway, I just told her that I love Islam, that no matter what I won't change and that she should just accept it. I think maybe you will need to be very blunt, but respectful. She needs to know that this isn't just a phase, subhanallah, how could Islam be a phase, she needs to feel assured that what you're doing is good, even if she doesn't agree with it.

I'm not as young as you, but I'm a mother so maybe my perspective helps. Insha'Allah she will grow to understand.

You said you're almost 18 right? I think you should move out as soon as you can afford to, I don't mean jumping to get married, just getting out of a non-muslim home, will help your iman and maybe help your family be more understanding.

Your compassion is amazing and lovely, have a nice day.
Your sister,
Hannah

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Awww it's okay ermm thanks sis! Hehehe.. :hearts: i'm tickled pink lol
YAAY! HABLA ESPANOL??? You have a pretty name masha'Allah.
Soo, what are you all doing for Eid?

Take care!

Sakeena:SMILY252:

Habla Espanol? Habla Englisee....LOL... no idea... :p

Well, for Eid normally here, we visit our relatives. They'll make variety of home-made cookies, cakes, all sorts of tasty home-made food. So, what we do is we try to visit every of our relatives in the coming month of Syawal and try their delicacies and comment it to ourselves...:D So to say we gorge ourselves with food...:SMILY335:
LOL.. kidding...

As for kids, they have the best of time... Why?? Coz they'll be receiving small envelopes not filled with letter but with MONEY...:jumpclap:
I used to receive it... But not for now.. Maybe I could get, but it depends... Coz I'm too old for it...:SMILY149:

Sakeena

Salam sisters,

I'll never get that chance.. oh well..I got money on christmas, but still...
Oh, my mother is stubborn, I tried to be bold and stuff and she told me to stop it, I'm being brain washed, etc. Ugh!! I guess, I'll ask my best friend to help, and try to go some where else, but where?

Sakeena:hijabi:

alyssa

Convert
new intro

:salam2:
My name is Alyssa. I am 23. I converted on MArch 31, 2006. My parents and family and Non-Muslim friends are against it. One is a missionary and always invites me to church and says lies about Islam. I am engaged to a man from morocco. My parents and family are also against it. I met him online in 2002. The thing is I have Autism and can't work and have no income, except SSI, which goes to my mom to be in charge of. She doesn't give it to me and says she will help me pay rent and stuff if I move out with it, but if I marry "HIM!" she won't give me a penny b/c she doesn't want me to support him while he just sits home (all lies). I can't really move out, and my fiance doesn't have enuf money to pay for my rent and food and his rent. Also, we can't get married until Jan at least. My family and non muslim "friends" hate me praying and hate Islam. Technically, even tho' I am over 18, I think my mom is my legal guardian. What should I do tp move out and get on with my life and increase my Imam? I don't see a way I can move out unless my parents give me money, which they refuse. They also refuse to drive me to the Masjid. Help!
~Alyssa

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most Importantly welcome to the most beautiful and the most honest religion in this universe known as ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,