oh why...

Samandar

:salam2:

again and why did whoever its delete my thread?? do you just hate what i post??? okay i was just posting a message to Muslims here. would you like me to delete your post again and again?? you came online just to delete my post is that so? and then you go back offline so i dont know who are you?? pls tell me if im wrong. and since there are no moderators online, you have to go offline or i would know you deleted my post because moderators are the ones in big green and if you are the only one with big green at the time around the deleting, then i'd know its you. so you just go offline and dont tell me. why? my message was not extreme and i was just saying the truth. whats the problem? if you tell me i'll try to fix it

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, I feel sorry for you..I don't know what you have posted but I feel your thread should not be deleted if you did not say anything wrong / sensitive. Don't take it too personal over it and just go ahead to post your comment. Salam.

justme1983

I think it may have been the whole "Death to Israel" part or maybe (more likely) the "Death to America" part. Not really appropriate but I don't know....I'm new here.

Samandar

no i dont think i said something wrong or sensitive. i just said what a Muslim really think. thats all, what the Muslims really think of israel and america. DEATH TO BOTH, AMEEN. i thought know one would care to reply thanks

Samandar

oh you read it then Justme1983? ya i said death to them and death to them america israel, torturing Muslims. oh by the way, welcome to the site

justme1983

Okay, I actually replied to your first post and I'm almost positive this one will also be deleted.

I won't touch the Israel thing because, well.......

Anyway, what I said in the first one is that there are millions of Muslims in America. Millions and the numbers are growing everyday. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the U.S. because America is finally waking up and coming to Islam. Why would you want to kill all Americans when so many of us are becoming Muslims? Do you know how strong and pious the Muslims here are? Of course there are some screwballs but they are everywhere! You can't hate all Americans because of what our government is doing. You are generalizing us just as the non-Muslims generalize Muslims, saying that we are all terrorists when we know that's not true. You can't blame all Americans and wish death to us just because of a few idiots.

justme1983

The American Muslims are growing and becoming stronger. Slowly but surely they are sliding their way into the system and changing it but these things take time. Please don't hate or wish death on us just because of a few ignorant hillbillies that run our government.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I am thinking it was all the cursing and foul language that may have been it. True, the software was able to blank most of it out but people still understood what was there when read in context. I wrote a response to that thread basically advising the best thing to do is for Muslims to return to the Quran and Sunnah and then maybe Allah swt will see fit to protect us from our enemies again.

But we have deviated so much in this ummah we are now no longer being protected the same way. Rasool (peace be upon him) never used foul language or a blazing temper to get his point across...we should respect that sunnah and attempt to imitate it. We also should be applying pressure to the other Muslim nations (Egypt and Syria) to open their borders to Palestenians as opposed to closing them when their brothers and sisters are in their most desperate hour.

Wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Rafah border crossing is open for the injured. The hospitals nearby can admit up to 1000 patients. This is what Aljazeera reported

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister im so sorry ...i have never have seen your post and ....your not at all wrong sister... im so sorry ....
im sorry if i have said something wrong
:blackhijab:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Sorry to hear your thread got deleted. I'm not sure what you posted, but generally the TTI moderators delete threads that include obscene language, too much politics, contents from deviant sources, etc....
Under Which section did you start your thread?

If your thread is political in nature then you should keep it in News & Current Affairs. Next time you don't have to type "Death to America" and "Israel" in order to get your point across. There are plenty of words in the English language ;)

:wasalam:

P.S. Sorry if I was harsh in my post, I'm just trying to give you some tips, since many of my threads have been deleted. lol