open invitation to my Engagment !!!

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Barakallaahu laka wa baraka 'alayka wa jama'a baynakuma fee khayrin ya akhi!
May Allaah bless you two and your offspring and may Allaah unte you two in all that which is good my brother.

I am happy for you akhi wallaahi, :jumpclap:
make some du'a for your brothers (and sisters) as well in sha Allaah.:)

salaam alaykum.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Great news Brother:jumpclap: I pray that Allah grants you and your wife the best in this life and the hereafter.

wasalam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

MashaAllah..

Alhamdulillah..

Congrats Brother!
I'm very happy for you.

May Allah (s.w.t) bless you goodness in this life and the hereafter.

Wasalam.

abdul Qadir

remember death
great news

mabruk may Allah bless you and your wife with rightious children

this is the 2nd good news i received today .... my best friend called me and told me his wife has had their 1st son .... mashaAllah ... its just so wonderful

baraka Allah

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear All, bark Allaah Feekum..insha`Allaah i wish All of my noble Brothers / sisters who's not married yet be the next..n insha`Allaah i'll not forget All of u from my Dua`a..may Allaah grant u good husbands / wives who's protect u in their eyes...Ameen Ya Rab..also 4 All marriged Brothers / sister may Allaah grant u good sons / daughter n insha`Allaah see them in the hightest Degrees in this life n the next life..n insha`Allaah u'll chose 4 them good husbands / wives..

for All brothers / sisters who's thought Egypt is so far..even if All of u in my heart n i love u All for sake of Allaah..don't worry about these life our goals only entering Jannat al Firdaus n All us meet there..Ameen Ya Rab..

May Allaah bless n protect ur family n All muslim All over world ..

May Allaah direct All us to the Right path n back All muslim to Quran n Sunnah

May Allaah Direct All us to follow the Prophet :saw: and not go against him in any way..

I ask Allaah to bless us and our Muslims will guidance to follow the Sunnah and to avoid bid’ah (innovation) and sin.

n Reward All us Jannat al Firdaus without any account. n All us meet there n grant us the honour of drinking from the Cistern of the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). ..to..drink that cool water in the place of gathering its water is whiter than milk and its scent is better than musk. Its drinking vessels are like the stars of the sky and whoever drinks from it will never thirst again

Ameen. Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds

<wasalam>

Brotherrrrrrrr :subhanallah: so wonderful to hear....
Aww am so so sooooo happy for you both.

May Allah protect you both sister imaan and you my dear brother, may Allah give you both blessings in this life and next life.....ameen...

I will speak tmrw brother muhammed....gota rush now....so happy for you..:biggrin:

ahhh Subhan'Allah brother!!! That's sooooo awesome!

I'm totally happy for you!! awww.. Masha'Allah... I hope you'll both be happy insha'Allah!!! And may Allah bless you both in this world an the Hereafter!! :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

Sorry brother, Egypt is a bit far, but you'll both be in my duas insha'Allah...

aww, best wishes.... !!!!!!!

your lil sis in Islam,

samiha

Allahu akbar! i am glad to your engagement brother greetings insa Allah Allah will help you

May Allah bless you in this dunya as well as in the Akhirah. I am very happy to hear the wonderful news. may Allah put barakah and guide you always. May He increase you more in Deen and shower His infinite blessings,love and mercy on you.
You are always in our duas akhee. Remember us in your duas as well.
wa/salam

Alhamdulillah brother. I'm happy for the both of you. Inshallah Allah will continue to give you his mercy and blessings.

Jazakallahu khair for sharing this wonderful news with us. I believe this is the first TTI engagement invitation :)

your bro

walaakum salaam

MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!:SMILY252: :SMILY252:
ALF, ALf MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!

:hijabi: CONDRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:hijabi:

:tti_sister: May Allah make you both happy in the Dunya and in the HereAfter

SALAAM ALIKOM
:ma: :ma: Mabrook, barak Allah lukoma Wa barak Alikoma wa jamaa Bainkomaa Fee Khair,

Mabrook,

Wa salaam Alikom,

endlessly you gotta have your full iman.

congratulation and we will make dua for you inshallah.

i feel very happy for you and worried about me.
because i have to also do something for me.

:mashallah:

Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar....

Syukur Alhamdulilah...
That is good news , akhi...

Just a request: Dont forget us even though u r busy preparing for the engagement
Mabrook..:SMILY252: :SMILY252:

may god reward both of u in Jannatul firdaus...

mashallah!!!!!!!
this is wonderful news. May Allah bless you both.

Alhamdulilah , very good news from you brother. May Allah bless your union in this dunya and in the herafter. May you have enjoyable company of each other, and have a happy engagement.Allahu Akbar!

Your sister in Islam

Alhamdulillah ! I am happy for you. May this engagement leads you to a marriage full of happiness in this life & in the hereafter. InsyaAllah. though Egypt is too far away from where i am, i will do'a for you. :hearts: :SMILY149:

salaaam alikom

I am sure your eyes Now 100% in good condition :) all the excuses for not showing up in the site are gone lol Mabroook Again brother..!dont forget us in ur Duaa

I was already planning a trip to Egypt this coming summer. May Allah guide you to a successful marriage in this dunya and may you be reunited together in the akhirah as well.Ameen.
wa/salam

MashaAllah great news!!! Im soo happy for you :hijabi:
May Allah shower you with His mercy and blessings, give you a happy and blessed marriage. Ameen.

(hehe I would love to go Egypt lol)

Wasalam

mabruk for you
3a2bali inshallah
hahaha

i wish i can reach there but my prayers can reach there.

May Allah make ur engagement a very very very engagement n ur life has more happiness then u have dream of.

Ameen

:bismillah:

:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah Islamson,,,May Allah swt shower his blessing for the happy couple.

:wasalam::hijabi:Islammama

Asalamu Alykum,

Congrats brother. Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

congratulations!!! I'm happy for you.

Salam alaikum brother.

Great news, mashallah, :hearts:

May Allah guide you to a successful marriage .Ameen

mabrook brother, wishing u the best life with her.

am asking when will be my turn? lol

Barakallaahu laka wa baraka 'alayka wa jama'a baynakuma fee khayrin ya akhi!
May Allaah bless you two and your offspring and may Allaah unte you two in all that which is good my brother.

I am happy for you akhi wallaahi, :jumpclap:
make some du'a for your brothers (and sisters) as well in sha Allaah.:)

salaam alaykum.

assalamu aleikum , alhamdulillah am happy for you akhi may allah swt make you succeful in all you do inschallah !:SMILY34:

wassalam

Great news Brother:jumpclap: I pray that Allah grants you and your wife the best in this life and the hereafter.

wasalam

MashaAllah..

Alhamdulillah..

Congrats Brother!
I'm very happy for you.

May Allah (s.w.t) bless you goodness in this life and the hereafter.

Wasalam.

mabruk may Allah bless you and your wife with rightious children

this is the 2nd good news i received today .... my best friend called me and told me his wife has had their 1st son .... mashaAllah ... its just so wonderful

baraka Allah

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
AllahuAkbar,

May Allah Bless u both with good in this duniya and hereafter..

And make dua for us aswell brother...

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

:SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أخي الحبيب محمد

بارك الله لكما وبارك عليكما وجمع بينكما في خير

اللهم اجعل أخي محمد قرة عين لزوجته واجعلها قرة عين له

اللهم ارزقهما الذرية الصالحة واجعلهم من حفظة كتابك الكريم

:SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Aww..except a few words I could not understand most.
Can anyone translate that for the non-arabic speakers?
Shukran..Jazakumullah khair
wa/salam

Imad

ASsalmoelaikoemwarahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I ask Allah subhanahu wat3ala to give you happiness in this life and in the next life, ameen.

Fi amanillah

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

mohsofi_abdullah

Salam brother
May Allah Subhanahuwataala be with you and bless your engagement with a lot of love...
Though, have you really made up your mind, brother? hehehe
Marriage is real, brother...
Be patient with your needs and her needs...
You will do okay, InsyaAllah.
Wassalam

Love my islam

Congratulations brother. May all things go smoothly for you and may Allah bless you with happy married life filled with imaan and Allah's rehma and His buraka.
Ameen

asabr

Asalam alaikum wr/wb
Allahuma Barik....Allahuma barik
Mabrook, May Allah shower both of you with blessings and righteous children...amin
Wafaqaqoumu llah wa ja'alakoum minal awalin fee duniya wal akhera...
:tti_sister: allahuma amin
Wasalam alaikum wr/wb

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Alhamdullilah,Mashallah,Subanallah....

Wow,Congrats bro Inshallah i hope the sister is the right one for,Inshallah hope everything works out.:tti_sister:

Inshallah I will see you and your future wife in the engagement next week....:lol:

MuslimBeauty

Asalam 3alekum

O my god i am so happy for you.Mabrok.You seem so happy i dont know why you wouldnt! inshallah you and her have a wounderful future together!

PS Take care of yourself and her. And may allah be with ya's!