Our Prophet Muhammad SAW and his 9 year old wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashadi

:salam2:

Thank you for answering my question...as it was kind of personal..but you know how Iraqis are with their curiosity about everything :)

It's interesting how similar the ya'aqobyeen are to us Muslims..I have not heard about them before..I only learned of them last night when I asked my mom a certain question..I'm going to have to do small little researches to learn about them..my curiosity is struck again!

As for your question...me and my family live in the US now...we left Mosul in 1997...so it's been a while since I have seen it :(..but I still have extended family there

And I agree with you...it's always nice to meet Iraqis..especially around TTI..we are a rarity here..lol

May Allah Bless You & Guard You and Grant you every khair inshallah

:wasalam:

I almost forgot about the Yaqubeen, They and the Nestorian (my mom's church) are perhabs the closest to Tawhid and Islam. I found out not too long ago that my mom's denomination started of as unitarian Christian and they were even declared "heretics" by the European churches because they refused to believe Jesus was God and they refused to believe Maryam was the mother of God (astaghfirullah). So they were declared heretics and had not been for the rise of Islam they would not have survived the persecution of the Romans. They mistake they did was trying to satisfy other Christians by accepting the trinity and the other forms of shirk and even this was still not enough to the western churches. So to this day, groups like the Jacobeyen and Nestorians are considered not Christians to the western denominations, but then again who is a true Christian lol. Down the street from there are 2 churches across from one another and they are 2 different denominations and do not see eye to eye. If I had 2 Masjids like that I would attend both at times but that is the beauty of Islam which i have not seen anywhere else.

Since you Iraqiya, I am sure you know what shakoo makoo means lol.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I almost forgot about the Yaqubeen, They and the Nestorian (my mom's church) are perhabs the closest to Tawhid and Islam. I found out not too long ago that my mom's denomination started of as unitarian Christian and they were even declared "heretics" by the European churches because they refused to believe Jesus was God and they refused to believe Maryam was the mother of God (astaghfirullah). So they were declared heretics and had not been for the rise of Islam they would not have survived the persecution of the Romans. They mistake they did was trying to satisfy other Christians by accepting the trinity and the other forms of shirk and even this was still not enough to the western churches. So to this day, groups like the Jacobeyen and Nestorians are considered not Christians to the western denominations, but then again who is a true Christian lol. Down the street from there are 2 churches across from one another and they are 2 different denominations and do not see eye to eye. If I had 2 Masjids like that I would attend both at times but that is the beauty of Islam which i have not seen anywhere else.

Since you Iraqiya, I am sure you know what shakoo makoo means lol.

ooohhhh the shako mako!!!

These are the two words everyone wanting to learn the Iraqi dialect adopts immediately...lol

They're like the *seal* that will give an Iraqi away..lol

As for the denominations you mentioned..I have read that the Christians of Iraq are actually the remnants of the Judeo-Christians persecuted by the Romans and even by the Pauline Christians...with your explanation..I can definitely see it...

That's really really interesting..I love to learn about history of this sort..it shows you connections to events and further proves the claims of Islam about Christianity being based purely on monotheistic principles..

Sobhanallah

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Thats cool, I don't know many Iraqi Muslims at all and the Iraqis here in Atlanta are almost all Shiites or non practicing Kurds. It's still funny yet strange that the Shiites get mad that I became Muslim and Im like wondering how in the world they are Muslims. I had one Iraqi tell me I should have stayed a Christian lol. He was insisting that a person has to stay whatever religion he is born into and that was enough for me to conclude that this individual was not Muslim. Then he asked what kind of Muslim I was and i played dumb and told him I don't get the question, he then said no I mean r u shia or sunni, I said I don't like using other names because I am a Muslim and follow Quran and the Sunnah. He asked which Madhab and I was like uff this too much and I ended it there. I did tell him may Allah (swt) guide u to the straight path, lol.

So yeah it's cool to meet other Iraqis and Muslims of course.

Wa salaam,

We have the same problem in my state too...the majority if Iraqis are Shias..

And we have a lot of Kurds too..but many of them are non-practicing..the only Islamic thing they do is nikah..fasting ramadhan..and greeting people for Eid..and they do it because well...they're just used to it

I avoid the Shias because their deviation frustrates me..and the Kurds I interact with because my parents do..and their ignorance angers me..so I just offer my salams..formal *shako makos*..lol..and walk away..or go out...

So yeah...I live amongst Iraqis...but to me..it feels like there are none :(

Quite sad actually...

And the characters you've met???...*W-O-W!*..that's all I got to say!

Rashadi

We have the same problem in my state too...the majority if Iraqis are Shias..

And we have a lot of Kurds too..but many of them are non-practicing..the only Islamic thing they do is nikah..fasting ramadhan..and greeting people for Eid..and they do it because well...they're just used to it

I avoid the Shias because their deviation frustrates me..and the Kurds I interact with because my parents do..and their ignorance angers me..so I just offer my salams..formal *shako makos*..lol..and walk away..or go out...

So yeah...I live amongst Iraqis...but to me..it feels like there are none :(

Quite sad actually...

And the characters you've met???...*W-O-W!*..that's all I got to say!

MashaAllah sister, I am so proud of you that you are devoted to the deen at your age while many people are doing other things. May Allah always guide you, keep you strong in iman and knowledge, inshaAllah amin.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, this is the test to our imaan. Maybe I've some extra info we can share. Fyi, my grandmother was 10 when she was married and got first child at the age of 11. She is not a muslim. When interviewed some very old folks they confirmed it is a norm during those days people marries at very young age not only among muslim but also non muslim. I understand from friends in India that it is still practice in some part of India (all faiths).

BigAk

Brother Rashadi... I see that you're in Atlanta GA. I live in NC.. If you're ever here holler at me and we can grab dinner together insha Allah. :D

Rashadi

Brother Rashadi... I see that you're in Atlanta GA. I live in NC.. If you're ever here holler at me and we can grab dinner together insha Allah. :D

Yeah bro I am in Atl and I know it's not that far from NC. InshaAllah i will have to check it out sometime. Always wanted to go there. What part of NC you stay in if I may ask?

salek

brother Rashadi,
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah, first of all ,thanks a lot about the logical and wonderful article about the marriage of mother Aisha. May Allah shower his rahma on you. I am a born muslim even though i was not so much aware of that topic. when i was attacked by someone i was just got angry against those kaffirs. cause i knew our prophet(s) did nothing against the wills of ALLAH and he is a model for all mankind. Your article gave me so much streangth, i feel proud of you. secondly, i read the beautiful story of your convertion . i am so moved . subhanallah, thanks Alalh that he gave you hidayat, showing the right way. i am feeling you, as my own brother. May Allah give you the knowledge and wisdom so you can serve for this deen.

brother, i am a bangladeshi , now live in canada. i have two kids- two daughters. my 2nd daughter's name is Aisha. Though in bangladesh, there are a lot of people who are so called moderate muslims but secular. the religious people are very religious but the secular or so called moderate muslims are very far away from islam. they know nothing about islam. only thing they know that they have a muslim name. so they are muslim. they do all kinds of haram things and mostly they take a stance against islam and muslims very often. surprisingly, the percentage will be almost 40 percent. the problem is ,they were born in a secular (muslim) family. they have not been taught any islamic knowledge. they receive the modern education that is greately influenced by hindu cultures. and thus, they are far away from islam. In the states, you may see such kinds of bangladeshi muslims, you might be confused about that. that's why i just gave you a small information about it.
Alhamdulillah, here in canada we have a very good muslim community specially, in my town where the Islamic center of quebec situated. i feel very peaceful being in the wonderful muslim community. but on the otherhand, i see many of my country people who are secular they are far of our community. they have been mixed to the wetern society and lost their muslim thoughts and belief. We pray so ALLAH allmighty give them hidayat so they can turn to islam. Pray for us too btother, Thank you again.

your brother in islam,
SALEK

Rashadi

brother Rashadi,
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah, first of all ,thanks a lot about the logical and wonderful article about the marriage of mother Aisha. May Allah shower his rahma on you. I am a born muslim even though i was not so much aware of that topic. when i was attacked by someone i was just got angry against those kaffirs. cause i knew our prophet(s) did nothing against the wills of ALLAH and he is a model for all mankind. Your article gave me so much streangth, i feel proud of you. secondly, i read the beautiful story of your convertion . i am so moved . subhanallah, thanks Alalh that he gave you hidayat, showing the right way. i am feeling you, as my own brother. May Allah give you the knowledge and wisdom so you can serve for this deen.

brother, i am a bangladeshi , now live in canada. i have two kids- two daughters. my 2nd daughter's name is Aisha. Though in bangladesh, there are a lot of people who are so called moderate muslims but secular. the religious people are very religious but the secular or so called moderate muslims are very far away from islam. they know nothing about islam. only thing they know that they have a muslim name. so they are muslim. they do all kinds of haram things and mostly they take a stance against islam and muslims very often. surprisingly, the percentage will be almost 40 percent. the problem is ,they were born in a secular (muslim) family. they have not been taught any islamic knowledge. they receive the modern education that is greately influenced by hindu cultures. and thus, they are far away from islam. In the states, you may see such kinds of bangladeshi muslims, you might be confused about that. that's why i just gave you a small information about it.
Alhamdulillah, here in canada we have a very good muslim community specially, in my town where the Islamic center of quebec situated. i feel very peaceful being in the wonderful muslim community. but on the otherhand, i see many of my country people who are secular they are far of our community. they have been mixed to the wetern society and lost their muslim thoughts and belief. We pray so ALLAH allmighty give them hidayat so they can turn to islam. Pray for us too btother, Thank you again.

your brother in islam,
SALEK

Thank you for your very kind words and I am happy to be able to help others in anyway InshaAllah. As for Bangladeshi Muslims, this secular issue goes for all of our Ummah. When the western powers were finished with their coloniolism, they made sure they didn't leave until they had poisoned the minds of the Muslim peoples they had conquered. The Kafirs do not like Muslims to know their deen, and what they call a "good Muslim" is the one who doesn't know his/her religion, gets involved in all kinds of haram things and is secular. The "radical Muslim" or whatever new labels they keep inventing, is supposed to be the ones who practice Islam and want to live an Islamic lifestyle and even prefer an Islamic stated because it will lead to justice, peace and success. They try to brainwash the Muslims world into believing that sharia and Islam is oppression but they could never get away with it if Muslims knew their deen. They like us to believe countries like Turkey and Egypt are "Islamic" when they are not.

How can Islam be oppressive or bad when the Prophet (saaws) said "do not oppress one another and do not become oppressed"? It is a contradiction and the anti-Islam hatemongers know thid very well. The Europeans were still killing each other over their misunderstanding over Jesus (as), they showered at the most twice a year, and most of the people could not even write their name when Muslims were building unversities, streetlights, studying science, building public baths, sewer systems, building libraries, having civilized dialogues/debates and it was Muslims who taught the westerners about arts and science and many other things. Unfortunately, Muslims have lost their roots and Alhamdulillah many are awakening today but they have forgotten a great deal. They have become nationalists, secular, oppressive, dictators, corrupt and forgot Islam. Just take a look at an older map from about a 100 years ago, and one will not find the many countries of today. But today the colonizers have created so many "Islamic countries" but there is hardly anything Islamic about them. I find it amazing that people come from the "Islamic world" to Canada, U.S, and other western nations, yet only learn about Islam after migrating.

MashaAllah my brother I am happy to hear that there is a good Muslim community in Canada and congratulations for having a family and may Allah (swt) shower his mercy, blessings upon you and your family. May guide us all and increase our iman, InshaAllah amin. We have many Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Indians in Atlanta MashaAllah. Some very good Muslims among them, Alhamdulillah. I wish the Islamic nations would realize what is really going on and stay away from this secularism. Muslims were doing best when they were doing Islam and the west had to turn completely secular, and even athestic, yet they still do not have the success that Muslims had for centuries.

Salaam Aleykom wa RahmatAllah wa Barakatou

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamu 'alaykum everyone great thread. Brother rashadi.. Your story was amazing and i've got one query

Who are kurdish? And which is their native language?

and brother salek you are totally right about the hindu culture making its way into muslims. Its not just bangladesh but the whole of subcontinent being effected by it. I've even seen pakistani's dressing their bride the way modern hindu's wear their clothes, tika and stuff. Muslims in subcontinent.. Instead of learning about Islam they are so immersed and brainwashed by Bollywood and "K" soaps which openly propagates hindu mythology.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu 'alaykum everyone great thread. Brother rashadi.. Your story was amazing and i've got one query

and brother salek you are totally right about the hindu culture making its way into muslims. Its not just bangladesh but the whole of subcontinent being effected by it. I've even seen pakistani's dressing their bride the way modern hindu's wear their clothes, tika and stuff. Muslims in subcontinent.. Instead of learning about Islam they are so immersed and brainwashed by Bollywood and "K" soaps which openly propagates hindu mythology.

Brother, in South East Asia especially my country and especially the ladies are very crazy of bollywood artists. They don't understand a word in Hindi but they like to listen / sing hindi songs without realising the song might contain shirk verses. I've caution many of my friends about it but it is blowing whistle into a deaf ears. Only Allah can guide them.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Brother, in South East Asia especially my country and especially the ladies are very crazy of bollywood artists. They don't understand a word in Hindi but they like to listen / sing hindi songs without realising the song might contain shirk verses. I've caution many of my friends about it but it is blowing whistle into a deaf ears. Only Allah can guide them.

.......your right ............many people in insia are crazy bout so called -bollywood actor's but in gulf counties there are 20% back actors and 80% back of allah's ibadath :ma:

Rashadi

The Kurds are an ethnic group that live primarly in parts of Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria. The area they live in is called Kurdistan. They speak an Indo-European language which has 2 main dialects. Their two main languages are known as Kurmanji and Sorani. They are almost all Sunni Muslims and they have been fighting for an independant state for a long time. The majority of them live in Eastern Turkey, but there are large numbers in Northern Iraq and Iran as well. There are also significant numbers of Kurds that live in different parts of the world like the west, North America, Australia, and central Asia.

Wa Salaam.

BigAk

Yeah bro I am in Atl and I know it's not that far from NC. InshaAllah i will have to check it out sometime. Always wanted to go there. What part of NC you stay in if I may ask?

I'm in Raleigh brother.. It's a nice city full of things to do... and our big mosque resides here also. Our muslim community is very huge and despite the fact that our mosque is also huge, it still cannot accomodate the number of worshipers during Friday prayers. So to solve the problem, we have THREE seperate Juma'a prayers with three khutba's back to back start at 10:30 am and ending at 2:30pm... LOL... I love it.

Lemme know when you're here...

Sophie1

wow brother Rashadi ur story was very interesting and touching....and you also explained the story of Hazrat Aisha(r.a) marriage really well...well done:)

Rashadi

I'm in Raleigh brother.. It's a nice city full of things to do... and our big mosque resides here also. Our muslim community is very huge and despite the fact that our mosque is also huge, it still cannot accomodate the number of worshipers during Friday prayers. So to solve the problem, we have THREE seperate Juma'a prayers with three khutba's back to back start at 10:30 am and ending at 2:30pm... LOL... I love it.

Lemme know when you're here...

inshaAllah ya akhi, thanks for the into.

aisha1989

thankyou to All

Salaam Aleykom sister,

I don't know if you are still looking for information to this matter or nor but I will answer it anyways since I am a Muslim and will always tell the truth and defend Islam against any lies or misconceptions. Even though Islam is not in need of me defending it, I will still do it because I love my deen and I hate falsehood and misconceptions. I am not calling you a liar but I am talking about people who spread lies and misinformation intentionally. Now to the marriage of Prophet Muhammad (saaws) and Aiysha (ra).

There are numerous reports about the marriage of Aiysha and no one really knows the exact age but it is agreed and thought for the most part that she was 9 years old when she got married. First of all, one must know what and who can get married. In Islam and in all Semitic cultures as well, there is no specific age to get married at. The age of marriage is defined by puberty and maturity. In other words, if a person has reached puberty and wants to get married, he or she may do so, but forced marriage is not allowed. You may have been brought up in the west where the age of marriage is 18 but this is not a law sanctioned by God but it is rather a secular man made law. However, even in the west and in the U.S, this was not always the case. For example a little over a 100 years ago, the age at which a girl could get married at was 10. The state of California was the first to raise the age to 14 at the time. This was not 1000 years ago but barely a century ago.

Marriage was never and should never be defined by a specific age but it involves puberty and maturity. The age of puberty differs from case to case and from person to person. In some areas of the world and in many cases, the ageof puberty ranges between 8 and 18 for females. I am not trying t make excuses to justify the marriage but it is a fact and those who speak on this matter with criticism are doing so out of ignorance or because they are intentionally trying to use it to attack the prophet and Islam. I gurantee that this is the case for the most part.

Before I continue with the marriage of Aiysha, I like to ask you something. Don't you think it is a contradiction and absurd that a person in the west can have a "boy friend" and "girl friend" have "sex" and "fun" as a teenager but it is unlawful to get married at that age? Sex outside of marriage is not allowed in Islam but it is allowed in western cultures and other cultures. Islam is not a culture but it is the religion and way of life that the Creator of the everything has ordained for all of mankind. Furthermore, it is also important to note that there are many states where people can still get married under 18 as long as the parents sign the consent. This is usually kept quiet but this still exists in many states in the U.S.

I am a revert/convert to Islam and both my parents are christians from the Middle East. I can tell you for sure that people in my parent's culture still get married young. My grandmother was 11 the first time she got married and this wasn't 1,400 years ago but barely 75 years ago and she was Christian. In the case of Islam, a person can't be forced into marriage nor is one allowed to get married until puberty. If a female is mature and has reached puberty, she can get married if she choses so. The same goes for males as well. As for Aiysha, even if she was really 9, she chose to marry the prophet, her parents encouraged the marriage, and her father was the Prophet's(saaws) best friend and most of all she had reached puberty. The story itself is told by Aiysha (ra) and anyone who talks of this story must know that the origin of the story itself comes from the bride.

So, for those wishing to attack the prophet, keep in mind that Aiysha told the story not to attack her husband, whom she loved and never spoke badly of, but she told us to know how great of a marriage she had. Furthermore, if any enemy of the prophet Muhammad(saaws) is willing to accept Aiysha as a witness, they must also accept Islam because Aiysha proudly said "La ilaha Ila Allah, Muhammada Rasulullah". If they are unwilling to use her as a reliable source, then they should not bring up anything about her marriage because she didnt tell us the story to attack her husband.

If the marriage was so disgusting or bad, why didn't the enemies of the prophet use that in those day against him? I don't know how much you know Islam but do you know how badly the prophet and his followers were attacked, persecuted, killed, tortured and expelled even? His enemies were looking for anything to expose him and prove he was a false prophet, and would they have let such a thing go unmentioned? What about the Jews and Christians of Arabia? Why were they so silent on this? Why haven't they brought this up to attack the prophet even 200 years ago since they hate him and it was soooo "disgusting"? Could it be because this was a common practice in those days and it even was a 100 years ago in the U.S.? If it were so bad and dirty for a 9 year old, who has reached puberty to get married, would Muslims had even allowed such things to be known today? The prophet didn't allow anyone to keep secrets about him. His life was right open to everyone and he wanted it this way because he was the last prophet and messenger for all of mankind and the Quran tells us that we have a "great example" in him.

So my dear sister in Islam, if you are a Muslima, and if not then my sister in humanity, know the story first before you make a conclusion. If you are ashamed, you are obvioulsy unaware of this matter. Just because man made secular law of today states that a person has to be 18 or over to get married, that does not mean that God sanctioned that kind of law. Islam is submission to the will of God and a Muslim is one who submits to the will of God. We do not make the laws, rules and religion but God made it. We do not worship God on our own desires and terms but the way he requires us to worship Him. There is no law in Islam that says you must marry at 9, 15 or even a 100 years old for that matter. No one is saying that you have to marry an older man nor does your daughter, but I am telling you that the age of marriage is not defined by an actual age but by puberty and maturity. A person can't be forced into marriage and Aiysha (ra) was not forced but it was her own choice, her parents approved and encouraged it and she had reached puberty. There was a lot of wisdom behind the marriage whether you know it or not because Aiysha was a smart young woman and learned from the Prophet (saaws) herself. She is to this day the greatest female scholar in Islamic history and she narrarated thousands of hadiths without any mistakes.

She lived for decades after the prophet without ever speaking bad of her husband and Muslims learned so much from her about Islam. They had such a beautiful relationship, when I read the full story, as a person born and raised with western thoughts, I coul not help it but to cry. One scholar even went as far as saying if the author of Romeo and Juliet knew of this story, he would have chosen it because in the end they both live happily ever after in Paradise! There is nothing for a Muslim to be ashamed of about this marriage and those who feel ashamed are just misinformed and ignorant. This marriage was never mention in order to attack the prophet but would you like to know what happened? Recently in last few decades or so, enemies of Islam have decided to use this to attack our prophet and to make him look like a "child molester" or a "rapist" (astaghfirullah). Those kafirs who started this, and I rarely use the word kafir but I have to in this case, knew full well that this would not carry any water a 100 years ago but it does today because secularism and mankind keep changing laws and making new ones out of arrogance and I assume we are supposed to move along with it.

Well I hate to break it to those, I do not take a man to be the lawgiver but I worship God and this means obeying His laws. If He allows something, then I have no problem with it but if He does not allow something, then I will hate that thing for the sake of Allah. You do not need to be ashamed not am I trying to appologize or in anyway trying to justify the marriage because there is no need to, but I am willing to inform you of this and you can make your own decision afterwards. You do not have to marry young nor does anyone but you can if you choose so and there is nothing wrong with so long as all requirements are met. I personally don't care what a modern atheist or anyone one else thinks of the prophet but I will challenge and refute any lies against Islam with my best abilty. Any Muslim who feels ashamed is either ignorant or misinformed about marriage in history. If you like to, I can give links after links about marriage in the ancient world and even today. It may not be common today for people to marry at a young age but it was in the past and there are still rare cases around the world.

Why do you think a girl can get pregnant and she develops at an early age in many cases? If a person is not supposed to get married until after 18, why didn't God make people reach puberty only after that? Are we wise or is Allah(swt) the most wise? This is proof itself that one does not have to be 18, 19 or 21 to get married but whenever one reaches puberty. If you still disagree with me, then please explain why my non-Muslim sieblings, here in the U.S. are barely 13 years old and already so bad that my mother can't control them? They want to have intercourse from this age and my mother has to go through all kinds of pains to try to stop them. Can any of your doctors, or atheist or anyone else explain what we should do? Or is it maybe because they have reached puberty and they are only experiencing what all humans do? Now, as a Muslim I know what to do but what is a non-Muslim to do about this? They are screwed because they are worshipping other than Allah. That is what is meant by "La ilaha ila Allah". It means Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala is the law giver, king, judge and ruler of the creation. When man becomes arrogant and starts making his/her own laws and way, corruption will be high and good will be low.

I can go on and on about the high rape rate, sexual molestation and other issues facing the west and I can gurnatee you that such things do not happen to practicing and knowledged Muslims and especially when they are living their lives according to the way of Allah. Those who attack the prophet with rape or child molestation are ignorant and actually even guilty of slander. The Prophet Muhammad(saaws) did not rape anyone (astghfirullah) nor was he a pedophile or child molester because he was married. Since when is it a crime to get married or since when is it considered rape when a husband and wife sleep with one another? I encourage you to read up on the story. I will give you links so you can learn more about this beautiful marriage which was common in those days to marry young. Before I end this message, I like yoy to note something. The same people who slander our prophet are guilty of dirty crimes and sins. We see pastors committing adultery with prostitutes and others people's wives. There are thousands of priests molesting young boys and girls. Why aren't such things known amoge Muslims? It is because Islam has solutions and a Muslim is one who fully submits to the will of Allah and lives his life cautious and builds his life around Islam.

Islam is not a mere religion but it is a full way of life, a system and much more. It is the way that God has ordained for mankind and all of the prophets and even the first human beings were Muslims(those who submit to God). This includes Jesus Christ(as). No need to be ashamed but only need to do research. The prophet did not do anything illegal or against Islam. It was a lawful marriage, common in the area and time and it was only recently that the age of marriage was raised. It wasn't raised over night but step by step by human beings. If we are gonna trial our Prophet with 21st century secular man made law, can e throw everyone in jail for drinking alcohol today if it becomes banned tomorrow in the U.S.? Can we punish people for a crime that was not a crime at the time? The answer is no to all of these questions. I will give you some links to learn about Islam.

www.thedeenshow.com
www.islamtomorrow.com
www.islamicity.com

You can also learn on here as well. I hope you are not ashamed nor will you listen to kafirs who only wish to attack Islam. May God increase you knowledge and iman, may He shower His mercy and blessings on you and may He guide us all to the straight path, InshaAllah, Amin.

Ps, please do not take any offense to my reply because I was not attacking you. It is good to ask questions and seek knowledge but I hate liars and people who feed other people with propganda and misonformation out of hatred or prejudice.

Asalaam o alaikum,

Thank you so much for answering my question, this is a long overdue thank u!
Even though i said my feelings on the matter would not change, after having everything made clear to me i am now someone who is telling others the facts of Muhammad SAW and Aisha RA marriage. thank u so much it has totally ridden me of any doubts that i had. Your knowledge has helped me become closer to Islam and Allah and for that i cant thank u enough! Inshallah Allah rewards u for this. Even though i am still not practicing as i so badly wish i was, i am getting closer everyday inshallah. Pray that i become the muslimah that i always wanted to be!

shimfa

Dear brother Rashad,
Assalamu Alaikum,
First of all please pardon me for taking so much from your reply to one of our sisters regarding our beloved prophet's marriage with Ayesha(R A).

I stumbled upon something very bad,ie accusing our prophet as a sex maniac and child molester and I want to write to that person who posted it immediately.Sorry.....I took some thing from your post as my language and style of expression is not so good as yours and I add a few lines of my own.

I didn't ask for your consent as I thought afterall I was using it for a noble purpose and there was no time to waste also.

May Allah Subhanahu Va Tha ala's blessings be always with you.Hope to see a positive reply from you.

sister in islam .......shimmyfazal.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam!

The sister brought up an interesting topic, yes indeed. I thank Rashadi for his explaination revolving Aisha's situation. I agree with you totally,

One thing which is hard (I'm getting a little off-topic right now) is explaining to non-muslims, those who state the question, with two perposes: to seek knowledge and attack you. Do you guys agree with me here?

And, should we avoid the question? because they don't want to understand.

I wish you Muslims the best, in this life and in the hereafter. Amin

Salam!

Status
Not open for further replies.