Pakistan vs. Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslamicGirl24

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with being a nationalist but that was what I was told by someone here for defending my country (although I do not live there anymore).

Can you please quote me from the Quran or Hadith to support your claim that Islam forbids "to choose your country over your religion"..... On the contrary, I know that the love for your country if a part of your deen.

What I meant is this:

If a country asks its people to do something that is against the Islamic teachings (Shariah) and we as muslims (belonging to that country) still do that thing (like, for instance, fighting with our own muslim brothers and sisters) then "that" kind of nationalism (which contradicts the Qur'an and Sunnah) is wrong. However, if our country is ordering things, which are permitted within the Shariah, then there is nothing wrong, to support that ...is there??

I hope you get my meaning...

helpinghumanity

These are not from youtube and are my observations which may be incorrect as I am new to the Asian subcontinent.

You are right that you may point out a lot of similarties between Hitler and me but my question is "What is wrong with Hitler?" :)))

Don't bother to answer that sister (as that is a joke). But seriously - what we know about Hitler is what the media has told us repeteadly. Is it fair to make our impression based on what media tells us? I think the same is true for Islam. The negative perception about Islam is because of the negative publicity the media has generated. What do you think our history books (and media) would have said about Hitler if Germany had won the war? Think about it...

What wrong with Hitler???

After reading this sentence a question arise in my mind which i would like to ask you??

If nothing was wrong with Hitler...then
Whats wrong with "Usama Bin Laden" Or so called "alqaeda" or "Taliban"

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

Pakistan is in a mess seriously and is not on the level of Isreal. Isreal is a tyrant state with full backing of the west - pakistan doesnt have anything. - at the moment.

Calvin

What wrong with Hitler???

After reading this sentence a question arise in my mind which i would like to ask you??

If nothing was wrong with Hitler...then
Whats wrong with "Usama Bin Laden" Or so called "alqaeda" or "Taliban"

Please read my response right to the end and you will understand that I am just trying to make a point about the 'perception' that the media creates/generates (and I did say that I was only joking). No offense. Peace

honestly pakistani voters are plainly *RETARTED*......i mean look who they voted for.....its as if the pakistanis actually love corruption so they voted the most corrupt people in office.....and now the man has become 110%.....so back to the main topic "no use of having nukes if we were jz gonna lick their boots"

helpinghumanity

honestly pakistani voters are plainly *RETARTED*......i mean look who they voted for.....its as if the pakistanis actually love corruption so they voted the most corrupt people in office.....and now the man has become 110%.....so back to the main topic "no use of having nukes if we were jz gonna lick their boots"

I can answer this once i know your nationality??

helpinghumanity

Jazakumullah khair brother HEQAN:

Ok sister/brother podolski: What the whole point of these nukes.

If Pakistan didn't had those nukes India would've crushed Pakistan into pieces. If Pakistan didn't had nukes Israel would've attacked Pakistan long time ago.

Pakistan is in existence because Pakistan has those nukes. Probably you would've read the articles that in 6 month or so Pakistan would be divided. Pakistan will be broken into pieces. All these attempts are practically being made.

sazk

Banned
this guy mali1 is an indian "muslim". u'll see how he reacts everytime you say something about pakistan, indian muslims or indian hindus. if a person if programmed from childhood to hate his muslim neighbours, then he will hate them even if they are muslim.

this is brainwashing. usually when i meet indian muslims they are apprehensive of my country so i tell them first of all you are a muslim and therefore my brother in faith. its better to live in a free country rather than under hindu masters who vow to cut off your heads. who organise riots against your brothers just to get votes.

we have a lot of spies in pakistan. mossad, raw, cia. how is taliban not running out of ammo? if pakistan is supplying them then why would they bite the hand they eat?

looks like its time for the large pakistani dormant militia to to arm themselves again against indian agents.

its time the muslim ummah woke up and became one.

Status
Not open for further replies.