Peace to all

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Salaam alaykum and Peace...

I still wait the day when Israelis will stop to send they death patrols to execure Palestinian resistance fighters. When this world will understand that ALSO Isreal has to follow international laws first BEFORE she can to become accepted as a real nation. Maybe never?

If not, then resistance will continue.

So long time than here is occupation, here also will be resistance!

sister Harb

exactly, as long as israel hold the ahem 'right' to assert itself as the 'chosen' nation of God, it according to itself reserves the right to do WHATEVER it wants (and it does=intolerance of anything else)

I

Innvertigo

research Andalusia

point exactly...ure beheading ureself innvertigo...that was my point that the its the unwillingness of the israeli's to ...no READ ON...from the very beginning to tolerate the palestinians who were living there and force them out of their homes, the intolerance of palestinians came afterwards and its the LASTING intolerance of the Jews which is why ure utopia can never materialise which is why they wont respect the palestinians enuf to stop killing and leave our site alone....

how am I "beheading" myself? The palastinians haven't shown much tolerance bu walking into civilian areas and blowing themselves up. If you call that tolerant then your cause is disturbing.

I

Innvertigo

Salaam alaykum and Peace...

I still wait the day when Israelis will stop to send they death patrols to execure Palestinian resistance fighters. When this world will understand that ALSO Isreal has to follow international laws first BEFORE she can to become accepted as a real nation. Maybe never?

If not, then resistance will continue.

So long time than here is occupation, here also will be resistance!

sister Harb

resistance fighters? that's what you call them? many call the terrorists and/or cowards. Others refer to the Isrealis as the innocent ones and not "death patrols"

One thing is for certain both sides have shown little willingness to end the war the palastinians will and should not get everything they want and Isreal should follow international law but not give up everything they have. One side has to be willing to sacrafice, Isreal in my opinion has begun this by starting to give up IT'S land and return it to the palastinians. This cannot be done in one day nor should Isreal give up all of what Palastine wants.

I

Innvertigo

exactly, as long as israel hold the ahem 'right' to assert itself as the 'chosen' nation of God, it according to itself reserves the right to do WHATEVER it wants (and it does=intolerance of anything else)

Christians also believe that the Jews are God's chosen people. I tend to agree through my beliefs.

justoneofmillion

resistance fighters? that's what you call them? many call the terrorists and/or cowards. Others refer to the Isrealis as the innocent ones and not "death patrols"

One thing is for certain both sides have shown little willingness to end the war the palastinians will and should not get everything they want and Isreal should follow international law but not give up everything they have. One side has to be willing to sacrafice, Isreal in my opinion has begun this by starting to give up IT'S land and return it to the palastinians. This cannot be done in one day nor should Isreal give up all of what Palastine wants.
hi the only cowards my friend are the americans who can`t even attack the poorest countries on earth other than by building 10 of alliances with all their military apparat!if they were really brave and sincere of propagating democratie why don`t they dare attack China or Russia countries that abuse their populations and transgress human rights!and how long did it take them to intervien in bosnia in fact they did so only when they realised that the muslims were winning! the image of your countries has bee damaged everywhere in the world not just in the eyes of muslims just get here to europe and ask the youth what they think of america! i myself had two american buddies who came to study music in europe believe it or not they were ashamed of being americans in fact they would tell everybody they were Canadians! until i started wondering
that is no good my friend!if you go to a country and wanna visit or learn about the culture....etc you are welcome but you have to take off your shoes befor entering you can`t expect people to welcome you with open arms when you come with tanks f16 , boots and kalashnikov tell me which muslim army is in the US right now?and what would you do if there was any foreign army in your own country stealing your ressources! would you just let it happend and do nothing?or you would go to the streets and tell people about Plato!

wassalam

I

Innvertigo

Unfortunatly there's this thing called the UN...so your point is moot. I personally think America should stay out of all disputes in the east. I also believe that America should stop giving funds to the middle east. I want then to solve their own problems.

As far as your "friend" being ashamed of being American, that is his choice. That's the wonderful thing about this culture, you can scream to the world that you hate it without persacution. I am American, i'm happy I am and served in the military proudly. I'm not guilty about anything that I have ever done during that time.

What's funny though is that I created this thread to express that I would love peace and i'm attacked for it. That's fine since I have thick skin but I was surprised as to the denial that the palastinians have done absolutly nothing wrong ever..it boggles the minds of educated people. I've even said that Isreal needed to show restraint and open up dialogue. My ideas of peace have been called "utopian" and not realistic and the only response was to eliminate the Zionists..it's sad. I'm guessing that there are many here who sitting comfortably in thier western designed chairs urging the palastinians to keep fighting by regurgitating the montra that we hear over and over again.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Innvertigo,

I know what you mean, and I understand you. It is sometimes where people might not be able to distinguish between a simple question and an attack. You are, as far as I have seen a very modest person and very discreet and you don't have to worry about it.
You know your own intention and when you have a good intention (and you present it in a good manner) then you dont have to worry if you are misunderstood, cause a lot of times we all do.

In this case I think the other fellow members here have misunderstood you because, not everyone is like you are, and not everyone acts, talks and interacts as peacefully as you do.

You carry on with your search and your decent way of behaving for you will find the Truth by the will of Allaah.

We cannot give you guidance (although this is another topic) no matter how fairly and clear we present to you the matter, it is only Allaah that decides who enters Islam and who is to be guided.

We can only ask Allaah swt to open your heart an mind.

So carry on with your commitment insha'Allaah, you're doing fine.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I certainly have not 'misunderstood' Innvertigo...i understand exactly what he means alhamdulillah. We are just a little over zealous in our explaination thats all :)

''how am I "beheading" myself? The palastinians haven't shown much tolerance bu walking into civilian areas and blowing themselves up. If you call that tolerant then your cause is disturbing.''

well, basically, uve answered ure own question and uve gone around in a figure of 8!

ure initial question was would we accept that bogus ''utopia'' u proposed and the answer was no cos it doesnt address half of the problem....

i urge u to consider the fact that the palestinians jews and christians were living in the holy land prior to 1948 with no problems....1948...BOOM a huge problem... and that BOOM was the zionists

a suicide bombing is an expression of intolerance theres no doubt about that.
but guess what there were no suicide bombings prior to 1948...the very first expression of intolerance was by the zionists and as long as they maintain this intolerance, the palestinains will maintain their stance...so both are intolerant of the other... im offering an understanding of it not a justification.

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum

Invertigo you asked now please be willing to read, ok? At least be that fair, just for a minute open your mind and sit back and take in information without preconceived ideas...... I personally see the zionist as sadist since you asked, zionism goes competely against the torah!!!!

http://www.nkusa.org/
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/index.cfm

I also see that you do not think Israel is the ultimate aggressor here....so let us talk about them for a minute

You mentioned the useless UN .....do you realize that the country you speak of "Israel" ignores them!! And has been doing so for 40 years..... Most of which are just giving the basic human rights that every human should enjoy. Go read about the resolutions.

Do you know how many resolutions hizbollah recevied? ONE that is (1) UNO and that was last year it was at great pressure from US and Israel for DETAINING SOLDIERS IN THIER LANDS?!?!?!?!!? How about Palestine how many reolutions have they received? www.ifamericansknew.org

UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992
1. Resolution 106: "... 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid"
2. Resolution 111: "...'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
3. Resolution 127: "...'recommends' Israel suspend its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem"
4. Resolution 162: "...'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions"
5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria"
6. Resolution 228: "...'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
7. Resolution 237: "...'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
8. Resolution 248: "... 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
9. Resolution 250: "... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
10. Resolution 251: "... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
11. Resolution 252: "...'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
12. Resolution 256: "... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation""
13. Resolution 259: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
14. Resolution 262: "...'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport"
15. Resolution 265: "... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
16. Resolution 267: "...'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"
17. Resolution 270: "...'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"
18. Resolution 271: "...'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"
19. Resolution 279: "...'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
20. Resolution 280: "....'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon"
21. Resolution 285: "...'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
22. Resolution 298: "...'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem"
23. Resolution 313: "...'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"
24. Resolution 316: "...'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"
25. Resolution 317: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"
26. Resolution 332: "...'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon"
27. Resolution 337: "...'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty"
28. Resolution 347: "...'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
29. Resolution 425: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
30. Resolution 427: "...'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon'
31. Resolution 444: "...'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
32. Resolution 446: "...'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
33. Resolution 450: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
34. Resolution 452: "...'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
35. Resolution 465: "...'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program"
36. Resolution 467: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon"
37. Resolution 468: "...'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"
38. Resolution 469: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians" 39. Resolution 471: "... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
40. Resolution 476: "... 'reiterates' that Israel's claims to Jerusalem are 'null and void'"
41. Resolution 478: "...'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'"
42. Resolution 484: "...'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"
43. Resolution 487: "...'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility"
44. Resolution 497: "...'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"
45. Resolution 498: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
46. Resolution 501: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
47. Resolution 509: "...'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"
48. Resolution 515: "...'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"
49. Resolution 517: "...'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
50. Resolution 518: "...'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"
51. Resolution 520: "...'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut"
52. Resolution 573: "...'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters
53. Resolution 587: "...'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
54. Resolution 592: "...'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops" 55. Resolution 605: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians
56. Resolution 607: "...'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
57. Resolution 608: "...'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
58. Resolution 636: "...'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians
59. Resolution 641: "...'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians
60. Resolution 672: "...'condemns' Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount
61. Resolution 673: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations
62. Resolution 681: "...'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians
63. Resolution 694: "...'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return
64. Resolution 726: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians
65. Resolution 799: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

The following are the resolutions vetoed by the United States during the period of September, 1972, to May, 1990 to protect Israel from council criticism:
1. ....condemned Israel's attack against Southern against southern Lebanon and Syria..."
2. ....affirmed the rights of the Palestinian people to self-determination, statehood and equal protections..."
3. ...condemned Israel's air strikes and attacks in southern Lebanon and its murder of innocent civilians..."
4. ....called for self-determination of Palestinian people..."
5. ....deplored Israel's altering of the status of Jerusalem, which is recognized as an international city by most world nations and the United Nations..."
6. ....affirmed the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people..."
7. ....endorsed self-determination for the Palestinian people..."
8. ....demanded Israel's withdrawal from the Golan Heights..."
9. ....condemned Israel's mistreatment of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip and its refusal to abide by the Geneva convention protocols of civilized nations..."
10. ....condemned an Israeli soldier who shot eleven Moslem worshippers at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount near Al-Aqsa Mosque in the Old City of Jerusalem..."
11. ....urged sanctions against Israel if it did not withdraw from its invasion of Lebanon..."
12. ....urged sanctions against Israel if it did not withdraw from its invasion of Beirut..."
14. ....urged cutoff of economic aid to Israel if it refused to withdraw from its occupation of Lebanon..."
15. ....condemned continued Israeli settlements in occupied territories in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, denouncing them as an obstacle to peace..."
16. ....deplores Israel's brutal massacre of Arabs in Lebanon and urges its withdrawal..."
17. ....condemned Israeli brutality in southern Lebanon and denounced the Israeli 'Iron Fist' policy of repression...."
18. ....denounced Israel's violation of human rights in the occupied territories..."
19. ....deplored Israel's violence in southern Lebanon..."
20. ....deplored Israel's activities in occupied Arab East Jerusalem that threatened the sanctity of Muslim holy sites..."
21. ....condemned Israel's hijacking of a Libyan passenger airplane..."
22. ....deplored Israel's attacks against Lebanon and its measures and practices against the civilian population of Lebanon..."
23. ....called on Israel to abandon its policies against the Palestinian intifada that violated the rights of occupied Palestinians, to abide by the Fourth Geneva Conventions, and to formalize a leading role for the United Nations in future peace negotiations..."
24. ....urged Israel to accept back deported Palestinians, condemned Israel's shooting of civilians, called on Israel to uphold the Fourth Geneva Convention, and called for a peace settlement under UN auspices..."
25. ....condemned Israel's... incursion into Lebanon..."
26. ....deplored Israel's... commando raids on Lebanon..."
27. ....deplored Israel's repression of the Palestinian intifada and called on Israel to respect the human rights of the Palestinians..."
28. ....deplored Israel's violation of the human rights of the Palestinians..."
29. ....demanded that Israel return property confiscated from Palestinians during a tax protest and allow a fact-finding mission to observe Israel's crackdown on the Palestinian intifada..."
30. ...called for a fact-finding mission on abuses against Palestinians in Israeli-occupied lands..."-

Further more were there ANY suicide bombings in Palestine WITH JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS before 1948, yes or no?

Jews and Christians are to be repsected as "People of the BOOK" AS LONG AS they enjoin the right forbid the wrong and do justice, Israel does none ion fact as you see they go against the torah.

Another thing even though they want al aqsa Allah subhana wa ta'ala protects it.... subhanallah that is where Jesus ali salat wa salam will come and kill dajjal and then will be led in prayer by the Mehdi ...it will remain in muslims hands depite all of thier attempts to destroy it. Inshallah. subhanallah mashallah

I

Innvertigo

Invertigo you asked now please be willing to read, ok? At least be that fair, just for a minute open your mind and sit back and take in information without preconceived ideas...... I personally see the zionist as sadist since you asked, zionism goes competely against the torah!!!!

Actually I never asked and am more than familiar with the resolutions, unfortunatly the UN does not issue the same for "rogue" groups who are run by hizbollah but conveniently hide their alliances with rediculous names. Also the UN is not the end all Judge and Jury in morality. Wouldn't you say that those going into Isreal and targeting woman and children should be stopped? where are those resolutions? There aren't any, it seems many countries like Iran and Iraq like to snub the UN. Personally I can't blame them since the UN is ineffective and unwilling to act. What is the UN without America?

On a side note i am a total proponant of dissolving the UN...but that's a discussion for a different time.

I believe you would be naive to think that the Palastinians are 100% correct in everything they do. This is the sticking point that clogs the peace process. Isreal has been wrong and so has the palastinians, to what extent is debateable.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
they should employ u in the foreign office innvertigo!
WHY? cos ude be as useless as the rest of them

:biggrin:

loveislam1

Invertigo,
you didnt ask if we beleived zionists were sadists? It may have been asked in another thread?

You asked if I thought the palestinians are at "fault"? DO you know the difference bwetween cause and effect? Again were there any suicide bombings before 1948?

I

Innvertigo

''how am I "beheading" myself? The palastinians haven't shown much tolerance bu walking into civilian areas and blowing themselves up. If you call that tolerant then your cause is disturbing.''

well, basically, uve answered ure own question and uve gone around in a figure of 8!

I don't see your logic here since my original question had nothing to do with violence and more to do with what needs to be given up. What are the Palastinians willing to give up?

ure initial question was would we accept that bogus ''utopia'' u proposed and the answer was no cos it doesnt address half of the problem....

i urge u to consider the fact that the palestinians jews and christians were living in the holy land prior to 1948 with no problems....1948...BOOM a huge problem... and that BOOM was the zionists

Is violence the only why to solve this issue? Is there even a chance for peace, once again, what are the palastinians willing to give up? Is it trully all about the land or is it that the jews have it? What if Egypt invaded Isreal and decided to take all of the territory for it's country?

a suicide bombing is an expression of intolerance theres no doubt about that.but guess what there were no suicide bombings prior to 1948...the very first expression of intolerance was by the zionists and as long as they maintain this intolerance, the palestinains will maintain their stance...

I'm glad we both agree that homocide bombing is intolerant..i was getting worried. I still don't understand the whole "well they are intolerant so we should be too" point of view but as you said, you don't justify it.

I

Innvertigo

they should employ u in the foreign office innvertigo!
WHY? cos ude be as useless as the rest of them

:biggrin:

are you baiting me? I won't get personal, sorry i'm better and smarter than that.

loveislam1

Invertigo the question is what are the Israelis willing to follow? It has been nothing so far...

-Pull back to 67 borders, -WHAT THE UN ALREADY ASKED IT TO DO

-Right of return for the refugees -WHAT THE UN HAS ALREADY ASKED THEM TO DO

-Return East Jerusalem as the capitol to Palestine- WHAT UN HAS ALREADY ASKED THEM TO DO

-Return Masjid AL Aqsa to control by Palestinians -WHAT UN HAS ALREADY ASKED THEM TO DO

-Dismantle all checkpoints and illegal jewish settlements in occuppied gaza and west strip WHAT THE UN HAS ALREADY ASKED THEM TO DO

there are many man many more, return golan heights, tear down the walls being built around cities

If any of these conditions are IMEEDIATELY met then there can be talks dont you agree?

The problem is this, Israel is not willing to give up anything not the other way around....
May ALLAH give you right guidance.... may HE open your eyes to truth and justice and remove the veil over your eyes and the black seeds of doubt and deception in your heart ameen

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
"Is violence the only why to solve this issue? Is there even a chance for peace, once again, what are the palastinians willing to give up? Is it trully all about the land or is it that the jews have it? What if Egypt invaded Isreal and decided to take all of the territory for it's country?"

you mean their homes

(or what USED to be their homes)

and no it is not which is why its got nothing to do with anti semitism. its plane injustice to take other peoples homeland: like imagine what would happen if Egypt did do that to israel?

and about the foriegn office? well, ure seeing it through the same eyepeice as they do thats my point...and its a needs a good polishing!

justoneofmillion

are you baiting me? I won't get personal, sorry i'm better and smarter than that.
hi, i m sur you are smarter than that smart enough to understand that you are not going to find any comfort for what you are searching for in this thread dear friend,this is ia very sensitive issue and i personaly think a wrong thread for you to start learning about islam if that ever was you purpose ,people have been talking about it for over 60 years now what happend since then that was positive? this matter whether we like it or not is going to be resolved in the battlefield because many have lost any hope for a just and fair diplomatic solution!we are gonna stay here playing ping pong with words am right you are wrong ...bla bla bla... that ain `t gonna solve anything but to revive the tension!

best regards

SINDBAD

I

Innvertigo

Invertigo,
you didnt ask if we beleived zionists were sadists? It may have been asked in another thread?

You asked if I thought the palestinians are at "fault"? DO you know the difference bwetween cause and effect? Again were there any suicide bombings before 1948?

No, i've never asked if Zionists were sadists, I don't believe they are, just as I don't think all palastinians are terrorists.

I've been observing for quite some time and what I surmised is that there is a lot of blame outward and little inward. Like I said, i'm outside looking in. No there weren't homocide bombings prior to 1948.

I

Innvertigo

this matter whether we like it or not is going to be resolved in the battlefield because many have lost any hope for a just and fair diplomatic solution!

I would warn you not to bring a knife to a gun fight. Militarily, Isreal by itself is stronger and better trained. They will most likely be backed by America. If violence is the only option then there will be no winners but the palastinians will be the bigger losers.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
innvertigo, im interested as to where u get ure knowledge from...do u read books/newspapers watch the news.....???

just curious